superb re...

this one ... rofl

clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

Man, our tastes are so different πŸ˜†

I love Doosri Biwi's OST!
Dil-e-Muztar wali singer's voice is like hitting nails in my ears. Aisa bhi koi bann bann ke na gaaye..
Had my addiction to Tum Naraaz Ho which then died..
NADIYAA PAAR PAAR KARKE!! TUKDE CHAAR CHAAR KARKE! Aahha..lemme re-listen!
Who doesn't love Bibi Sanam Janam? ZEB BANGASH!!!

But the weirdest thing is I don't understand Punjabi and Pushto yet some of my favourite songs are in these two languages. :p I've this other song on loop. Kaafi puraana hai.. Coming Home by Skyler Grey! Aaah, it is damn beautiful. <3

Ofc our tastes are different. The girl who didn't like Amarbail can never have the same taste as me πŸ˜†

What about Meri Beti's OST? It's so freaking heart touching.
Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
He wished her in bathroom 🀣 buhahaha.
.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
brb girls... Dinner time..
U guys better reach 50th pages before i come...🀣
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

But the weirdest thing is I don't understand Punjabi and Pushto yet some of my favourite songs are in these two languages. :p I've this other song on loop. Kaafi puraana hai.. Coming Home by Skyler Grey! Aaah, it is damn beautiful. <3

Ofc our tastes are different. The girl who didn't like Amarbail can never have the same taste as me πŸ˜†

What about Meri Beti's OST? It's so freaking heart touching.

Ab ye Amarbail ka taana poori life milega kya? 🀣 I sometimes feel you take some sort of badla from me for not liking that book 😳 🀣

Ooh! I know Coming Home!

I'm coming home
I'm coming home
Tell the world
I'm coming home..

I gave the earphones to my mother, she had to watch a drama so giving my ears a rest. Will listen that one later. Have you heard Abida Parveen and Rahat Fateh Ali's rendition of "Chaap Tilak" from CS7? It spoke to my soul of several levels. I was under the trance of it for so many days...
clockworknerd thumbnail
I just LOVEE this picture of Obi at the Harry Potter theme park in London where he's wearing a Gryffindor scarf and ready with his trunk and hedwig. <3 He's a pakka Harry Potter fanboy and ofc how can I forget his references to the LOTR series in every single post.. Farhat 'R.R' Ishtiaq 🀣
Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I just LOVEE this picture of Obi at the Harry Potter theme park in London where he's wearing a Gryffindor scarf and ready with his trunk and hedwig. <3 He's a pakka Harry Potter fanboy and ofc how can I forget his references to the LOTR series in every single post.. Farhat 'R.R' Ishtiaq🀣

🀣

Word Count: 0

clockworknerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

Ab ye Amarbail ka taana poori life milega kya? 🀣 I sometimes feel you take some sort of badla from me for not liking that book 😳 🀣

Ooh! I know Coming Home!

I'm coming home
I'm coming home
Tell the world
I'm coming home..

I gave the earphones to my mother, she had to watch a drama so giving my ears a rest. Will listen that one later. Have you heard Abida Parveen and Rahat Fateh Ali's rendition of "Chaap Tilak" from CS7? It spoke to my soul of several levels. I was under the trance of it for so many days...

Hahah, not badla. Mereko ye soch kar hi dard hota hai you didn't like AB πŸ˜† That book is my soul. Khair ab kuch nahin kahungi πŸ˜†

I like old songs and classical singers. But Abida Parveen doesn't really get to me. Okaay, acha I know people love her and her voice speaks volumes. Ik her kalaams are SOO famous but I still don't like her voice. I'm a sadist and I love sad scenes, emotional songs etc.. but itnaaa puraana type song mujhse digest hi nahin hota. Though I absolutely loved SeZ's OST. Khair let me hear this Chaap tilaak and I''ll see. I like soulful songs as well lekin itnaay bhi purane aur sufi qism ki cheezein nahin pasand mujhe πŸ˜›
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hahah, not badla. Mereko ye soch kar hi dard hota hai you didn't like AB πŸ˜† That book is my soul. Khair ab kuch nahin kahungi πŸ˜†

I like old songs and classical singers. But Abida Parveen doesn't really get to me. Okaay, acha I know people love her and her voice speaks volumes. Ik her kalaams are SOO famous but I still don't like her voice. I'm a sadist and I love sad scenes, emotional songs etc.. but itnaaa puraana type song mujhse digest hi nahin hota. Though I absolutely loved SeZ's OST. Khair let me hear this Chaap tilaak and I''ll see. I like soulful songs as well lekin itnaay bhi purane aur sufi qism ki cheezein nahin pasand mujhe πŸ˜›

Pata nahin tumein kya kya pasand hai πŸ˜†

I used to be the Abida Parveen of my school. By which I mean, at functions and all I used to dress up as Abida Parveen and perform on her kalaams. BY THAT I mean her song would play in the BG and I would sit in her style and mouth the lyrics with all the hand gestures and expressions and the whole shaking of the head so that my chote chote baal moved left right, left right...used to wear my brother's clothes for the item

aaah...good times, good times..
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
OMGG! You girls have been busy! 😲

You guys really do take a challenge to heart! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†