Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

Posted: 3 hours ago

Adeel should be using that embezzled money to build his exist from rubab but I know his not

Kittykatkit thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

As soon as they get caught Natasha will be throwing adeel under the bus

Kittykatkit thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Natasha and adeel went on vacation to muree? Oh they are definitely sleeping together

Kittykatkit thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Adeel asking Natasha why salman calls her so much , just because you hate your wife doesn’t mean everyone else does

Kittykatkit thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Rubab could easily find out from anyone in that office that adeel took leave for a few days

Kittykatkit thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Beast is crazy , salman doesn’t deserve that

4A79F875-5471-4060-B828-D2CCBDCEEE94.jpeg

KhaqONeal thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

Natasha looked nice in the restaurant scene

Was it the O-Glow?

Poor Salman .. he’d rather eat a bowl of plum jam than eat err never mind

Mustafa’s character development towards a money making machine has started. Looks like it will make his darker. In the process he might lose sight of what made Sharjeena love him in the first place and create distance between them.

But for now I’m going to enjoy the sweet romance we are getting. Jab woh time aye ga tou dekha jaye ga.

Adeel and Natasha are sleeping together I guess? That awkward hotel room door moment was there for a reason. I used to enjoy their scenes but the actress who plays Natasha is not that great. It’s killing the Adeel moments for me now.

No sympathies for Mustafa’s sister. Nobody spoke up for him when the incident happened. Not even later. So I’m good with Mustafa ignoring the lot. They all deserve it.

Cutest moment was when Mustafa glared at the kid who punctured his tire lol. Total death glare. smiley36 and the whole sequence of the mayyat wala cooler and Quran khaani wala cooler lol. Too real

KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: Tara_memu12

People on instagram are busy complaining how the entire episode revolved around ghar ka samaan khareedna, and they beleive ki aage aur bhi aise scenes honge because abhi tak matress nahi khareeda hai 😂. But for me, it was such a treat. I usually don't watch tv serials because I dread the useless drama and character assassination these dramas normalise. I have a very limited list of watched shows, and even in that limited list of shows (both Indian and Pakistani) majority of shows have the Ameer ghar ka ladka, gareeb ghar ki ladki and them living a fairytale life with the chappan phaad money they have-now although most of them are green flags, or converted green flags- but those shows miss the desi charm, the relatable quotient, the domestic madness. I thoroughly enjoyed their shopping scenes, I could relate to the mehengai shenanigans, and while I was upset on sharjeena's behalf, I could somewhat feel his anxiousness about money everytime mustafa talked about her discomfort. I loved every bit of the episode- how they are literally building a new life, with love and insecurities alongside them- Their 'mehnat se kamaye gaye paise se bana aashiyana'!

To each its own, I guess. I tho watched Monday’s episode 3 times already.smiley9smiley36 It gives me so much sukoon watching these cuties do gharelu stuffsmiley42

KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: an hour ago

Can someone tell me where to find Musjeena gifs? They are not on Tenorsmiley18