Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

They did not imitate hosts in general but they SPECIFICALLY mocked their experience on Shaista Lodhi's show. I remember that episode. ANC's cast had gone to Shaista's show on the morning of ANC's premiere and MAN! That was a hot mess. OsMaya weren't exaggerating at all. All that ACTUALLY happened 😆

Acha? It was Shaista's show? I was a bit lenient while watching the show because of Nadia Khan.. isliye I used to switch to other tabs while just hearing their convo on the other tab. Khair, I'm only concerned with the parody.. Obi was hilarious and the way he sat like girls. 🤣
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The download failed >.<
Just going to get my sister to do it.
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Nadia treated them MUCH better than the things they faced on Shaista's how. Nadia asked them all kinds of questions, personal and professional, and also talked about ANC as well as they were mostly concerned about the show. But man, Shaista's show tou was outrageous.

The parody is outclass! I love it so much! Obi was being the perfect motor-mouth and Maya was reacting so aptly and never missing a beat. Their chemistry really showed there and the ease and comfort which they share was evident..
sourmisery thumbnail
these are essentially requests I made for Saraa and she is taking too long to reply and I wanna show these off cuz they came out so good!

clockworknerd thumbnail

Na na, I am very sensitive so little little things affect me 😆

OH YISS! Agha Jaan and Farah! Maya had even posted a pic with Abid Ali. AJ was sitting on the wheelchair and Farah was standing behind it as if she was the one pushing it and they both seemed to be looking at someone talking. Anyway! AJ and Farah's convos were LOVE! There was so much warmth there. The way AJ could never stop looking at Farah and the whole, "Tum se mujhe Behroze ki khushboo aati hai". And he does mention that Farah has the same nose as Behroze "wohi ziddi, magroor naak". These two are really incomplete without each other and I hope their scenes are portrayed as beautifully as they were written in the novel. If their scenes are anything like Suhaib and AJ's last scene together, it would be simply perfect!

Tu Popo se nikaal, main Fari se nikaalti hoon 🤣

Acha? To me that wheelchair one looks like the bit where AJ shows Faraah her and Ruhi's portion. That scene is going to be an emotional ride. Eeps! I'm personally now more excited for AJ-Faraah scenes.
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

these are essentially requests I made for Saraa and she is taking too long to reply and I wanna show these off cuz they came out so good!

DAYUM!!! THEY'RE SWOON WORTHY *____*
clockworknerd thumbnail
Mais, I'm in LOVE with these two gifs. ❤️
sourmisery thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

Acha? To me that wheelchair one looks like the bit where AJ shows Faraah her and Ruhi's portion. That scene is going to be an emotional ride. Eeps! I'm personally now more excited for AJ-Faraah scenes.

Oh haan! I totally forgot that detail! 😲 But it did look like they were looking at someone talking. Though it could be the portion thing and AJ is showing Farah the house he made them...*sigh* if they have to show us AJ in hospital again then they better put the WaFa bit in it as well 😆

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Where do the bulk of Maya and Osman's scenes start? I will watch from there...😆
clockworknerd thumbnail

Nadia treated them MUCH better than the things they faced on Shaista's how. Nadia asked them all kinds of questions, personal and professional, and also talked about ANC as well as they were mostly concerned about the show. But man, Shaista's show tou was outrageous.

The parody is outclass! I love it so much! Obi was being the perfect motor-mouth and Maya was reacting so aptly and never missing a beat. Their chemistry really showed there and the ease and comfort which they share was evident..

That chief boss thingy was weird (and chori ka maal, too) but still it gave me a good laugh..that bit where Obi was asked about why he went into girl's washroom in school. And Maya was asked about why she slapped a guy and took money back from .. ehem.. khuwaja sira! 🤣

And when Obi was like whenever I call her she is sleepy or busy on some set. And then he explained how Maya was telling him about people recognising her in hyperstar.. 'how nice' 😆