Frequent Posters

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: mickeymouse21

If it is a badar's invention then I am scaredsmiley37

He won’t make much changes, given his boss is staring in this smiley36

Farhat has mentioned it’s about love, how love heals. So it will have a happy ending 🥰

Tara_memu12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

I just read the interview of Farhat, and she seems like she knows what she has written, she understands the plot. The last interview I saw of any writer was of Nooran Makhdoom (tere bin) because I wanted to know what the hell was she thinking before writing the plot, aur aaj jaake uss interview ke sadme se bahar nikal paayi hu main,thanks to Farhat's words. She knows her characters, she knows what she has written and she is humble about it.

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: Tara_memu12

I just read the interview of Farhat, and she seems like she knows what she has written, she understands the plot. The last interview I saw of any writer was of Nooran Makhdoom (tere bin) because I wanted to know what the hell was she thinking before writing the plot, aur aaj jaake uss interview ke sadme se bahar nikal paayi hu main,thanks to Farhat's words. She knows her characters, she knows what she has written and she is humble about it.

Farhat is really good. Most of her shows have repeat watch value.

Her drama Humsafar which started Fawad and Mahira broke out in 2012

Another one, Yakeen ka safar is a really good watch. It’s an ensemble cast and everyone has a good arc.

Dayer e dil is another good show, but I felt it dragged a bit in the middle.

Two of my top 5 Pakistani dramas ever is by her, and kmkt is surely going to be my favourite one

Tara_memu12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: meandwho

Farhat is really good. Most of her shows have repeat watch value.

Her drama Humsafar which started Fawad and Mahira broke out in 2012

Another one, Yakeen ka safar is a really good watch. It’s an ensemble cast and everyone has a good arc.

Dayer e dil is another good show, but I felt it dragged a bit in the middle.

Two of my top 5 Pakistani dramas ever is by her, and kmkt is surely going to be my favourite one

I have watched Humsafar and yakeen ka safar, but I am very bad with names so I generally don't remember the writers or directors involved, and I started watching Pak dramas as mere time pass, so I never paid heed to any details of pre production, at that time. I have watched her shows, but KMKT will be the first drama of her's that I know the details about, and she has become one of my favourites no doubt!

Edited by Tara_memu12 - an hour ago
meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: Tara_memu12

I have watched mere Humsafar and yakeen ka safar, but I am very bad with names so I generally don't remember the writers or directors involved, and I started watching Pak dramas as mere time pass, so I never paid heed to any details of pre production, at that time. I have watched her shows, but KMKT will be the first drama of her's that I know the details about, and she has become one of my favourites no doubt!

Mere Humsafar is a different drama, staring Hania and Farhan Saeed written by someone else.

Humsafar is an old drama staring Fawad and Mahira

Lately I am only watching pk dramas, so I try to remember who has done good work and look out for their next projects.

Tara_memu12 thumbnail
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: meandwho

Mere Humsafar is a different drama, staring Hania and Farhan Saeed written by someone else.

Humsafar is an old drama staring Fawad and Mahira

Lately I am only watching pk dramas, so I try to remember who has done good work and look out for their next projects.

As I said, I am bad with names...was talking about fawad and mahira's show humsafar only🤦🏻‍♀️

And I am looking out for people whose projects I will never watch again 😂

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Posted: 39 minutes ago
meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Posted: 39 minutes ago
meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly