Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: illuminated.

Does anyone have caps of last weeks episode by any chance?

Wanted to make some icons and sigs but can't find pictures of the scenes/episode.

I'm trying to download the episode right now.
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

HAHAHAHAH! Le, and my khaala keeps telling me how I'm not good at comebacks and insulting others. 😆

Kepeing WaFa aside, I'm now really excited for Agha Jaan and Faraah ke scenes. I read the novel again and their conversations are just so beautiful that I can already picture Abid Ali saying all those words with sheer brilliance and Maya looking at AJ lovingly thinking about how wrong she was in her perspective of Agha Jaan. Also, their emotional conversations about Behroze and Suhaib and how Faraah feels like she knew Suhaib all along. I want all the bits from the novel like the one where Agha Jaan talks about how much Faraah is similar to Behroze because of her zid, anna, and saaf goyi. I'm so impressed by the family touch, inheriting traits from grandparents and parents that I want it mentioned in the serial, too.

Chalo, dekhte hain. I won't let Popo go away without giving me a vm on Manchala and Har su bas tu. 😆

Na na, I am very sensitive so little little things affect me 😆

OH YISS! Agha Jaan and Farah! Maya had even posted a pic with Abid Ali. AJ was sitting on the wheelchair and Farah was standing behind it as if she was the one pushing it and they both seemed to be looking at someone talking. Anyway! AJ and Farah's convos were LOVE! There was so much warmth there. The way AJ could never stop looking at Farah and the whole, "Tum se mujhe Behroze ki khushboo aati hai". And he does mention that Farah has the same nose as Behroze "wohi ziddi, magroor naak". These two are really incomplete without each other and I hope their scenes are portrayed as beautifully as they were written in the novel. If their scenes are anything like Suhaib and AJ's last scene together, it would be simply perfect!

Tu Popo se nikaal, main Fari se nikaalti hoon 🤣
26javey thumbnail
dailymotion won't let me download it in HD for some reason :/

CouchPotato90 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Assalaam u Aaleikum. Greetings from India.

Heads Up : O.K., coz this is on an entirely different tangent, you guys and gals can troll me all you want, but my overwhelming urge compels me to just put it out there!

Here goes nothing, so I just finished re-watching 'Goya' a second time and man, do I love Sana Javed. And, not just 'Goya' (but especially 'Goya') and 'Pyaarey Afzal' as well, for that matter. Ladki ne deewana bana ke rakh diya hai. She's really cute.

Alas, the climax of 'Goya' was like a thousand-dagger stab in my heart.

Sana, main aa raha hoon Pakistan! 😳
Edited by CouchPotato90 - 9 years ago
sourmisery thumbnail

Originally posted by: 26javey

dailymotion won't let me download it in HD for some reason :/

DM has changed its player and it's so hard to download from it now. So I just download from YT (playit)
26javey thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

DM has changed its player and it's so hard to download from it now. So I just download from YT (playit)

I'll try it.
26javey thumbnail
It's going to take 2 hours 🤔
sourmisery thumbnail

It's going to take 2 hours 🤔

how big is the file? From Playit the 720p vid is like 350-ish MB..
26javey thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

how big is the file? From Playit the 720p vid is like 350-ish MB..

It's around 350 ish. There is no 480 option :/
sourmisery thumbnail

It's around 350 ish. There is no 480 option :/

yehi karna padega...DM's new player has created so many problems! 😡