Jodha Akbars team willing to do a Season 2 if Zee TV permits!

YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Jodha Akbar's team willing to do a Season 2 if Zee TV permits!

GC TV&Showbiz Jul 29, 2015 Telly News

Zee TV recently announced that it's pulling the plug on historical drama Jodha Akbar for its new romantic offering Tashan-e-Ishq, which has surprised the entire cast and unit of the show along with fans. Zee recently launched new fiction shows Sarojini and Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani in the month of July 2015.The transition from the Jodha-Akbar love saga to a Salim-Anarkali love saga didn't augur too well with the audience.

Creative Head Sujata Rao :

There were a lot of historical points which were still to be explored, but I really can't comment on the channel's decision to shut down the show. We've had a wonderful experience and we want to end the show on a good note. We hope that ratings increase in the last episodes and people would then crave for a second season of Jodha Akbar'.

The makers want the show to stay on air but Zee is going through some programming changes for which unfortunately Zee had to axe the show.Jodha Akbar enjoyed much fan fare and a dominant position in the TRP chart but according to latest updates,if ratings spike up in the last week there might be a season 2 for Jodha Akbar.Do Jodha Akbar fans want a season 2?Than leave your comments in the section below and follow @GCNewsPlus , @GlamCapture and @GlamCapture on Twitter to enjoy variety of news content.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ghalibmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i doubt if there will be season2! all depends on the trps but not necessarily same actors will be cast as jodha and akbar depends on the actors too if they want to continue with the series!
RSlovesJA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ghalibmirza

i doubt if there will be season2! all depends on the trps but not necessarily same actors will be cast as jodha and akbar depends on the actors too if they want to continue with the series!

Agreed with u and seriously if season 2 coming idont that in zee tv... i wonder JA is EK project. she is one the strong ph in tely industry nd channel taking all hasty decision nd she is just silent...😲
Edited by RSlovesJA - 9 years ago
ghalibmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RSlovesJA

Agreed with u and seriously if season 2 coming idont that in zee tv... i wonder JA is EK project. she is one the strong ph in tely industry nd channel taking all hasty decision nd she is just silent...😲

JA should be about Akbar mainly if properly executed and showing history as it is but they have fictionalized to an extent where it looks like a joke! majority people are watching for akhdaparijat!..zee is under political pressure i doubt if there will be any show made on akbar in near future!
sushmithasush9 thumbnail
yes we want season 2 with pari rajat
shilpishona thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes to JA season 2 wid same cast diffrnt cvs, and obiously diffrnt chnnl
RSlovesJA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

JA should be about Akbar mainly if properly executed and showing history as it is but they have fictionalized to an extent where it looks like a joke! majority people are watching for akhdaparijat!..zee is under political pressure i doubt if there will be any show made on akbar in near future!

Hell with these politicians wats the harm in showing history to coming generation... i think media is strong enough to fighr back with this dirty politics
YD.AH thumbnail

also i doubt if it will be jodha akbar
as they have shown all they want to show
YD.AH thumbnail

Originally posted by: RSlovesJA

may be she will make some statement soon
YD.AH thumbnail

political pressure still now ?