Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Tabish not only cheating Zoya, is a way he cheated Mariam too.
Though he got married to Zoya because his mom wanted, but he misbehaved with Mariam and was all lovey dovey with Zoya. He almost hated Mariam during his wedding time.
He is such a hypocrite!

Mariam in other hand one selfish girl, and she played with Tabish's mom in a evil way!

Mom is another selfish evil character.
So far Zoya is the best character only if she didn't listen to her mom's suggestions about hiding Jewellery!
farahwalikhan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I also like Tariq and his sister as characters but Zoya is cool.
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
The only character I love in this drama is Tariq's sister..
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
NEXT WEEK IS THE LAST EPISODE
WHOA

DIDNT EXPECT THIS

I M SO HAPPY

I LUVED HOW THE SHOW WASNT DRAGGED

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
This wk ZAHID JUST KILLED IT...the way he showed tabish frustration seeing zoya with tariq was unbelievable...Today was the MOST IMPACTFUL episode of the show and the CROWN GOES TO ZAHID AHMED...even I had goosebumps when he was shaking with anger on the bed...I LUV TABISH ZOYA it was so painful to see them break up...I wish we got a few more romantic scenes as ZAHID ARIJ has scorching chemistry...from the very first engagement scene when both were in blue sitting together...I was like whoa...why the hell r they looking SO good together...I hv watched so many dramas of arij but she never looks so good with anyone except zahid and Danish
Edited by ABBY_JERAN - 8 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Guys u won't believe
U know how I stalk the writers of the dramas I like in fb or Twitter to send my appreciation

Yaha to ulta hi ho gaya

The WRITERS HIMSELF MSSGED ME IN FB TO THANK ME FOR MY REGULAR FEEDBK IN HUM TV PG

OMGGG I M SO HAPPY ...

His name is ENAM HASAN...and it's his debut serial ...a d it's him who told me next wk is the last Epi and also thanked me how I pin point the small details in my short review and also asked if I write in some magazine or digest...

WHOA I M SO HONOURED

I also thanked him for not dragging the show with unnecessary filler episodes and stretch till Epi 25 and he kept the screenplay crisp n taut

Also thanked him for showing tariqs sister as the earning person in the house showing women empowerment in an amazing way coz in every show the mom n sister's r shown crying n starving when the male memeber loses job but here the sister threw money at the face of the jobless brother ...

I also thanked him for showing a few cute scenes between tabish and the little sis in the initial episodes which were very cute

Also complained about SO LESS TABISH ZOYA scenes coz I luved zahid arij chemistry...

Also told him even though the story problems r cliched but the SCREENPLAY EXECUTION WAS FRESH n that made the show different and the fact that he is a new writer explains it all

I M really happy how new writers r also given a chance and their shows r being made with big cast n hence they r getting their due

First it was PIYA MANN BHAYE which was the biggest hit of geo this yaar n it didn't hv been so if Sami didn't play shaheer sikander

And TMPR also used to get around 2.8 to 3 trps for hum which is very good given the writer is new but the show for the initial boost for the HUGE cast

I M happy the channels r spending on good content even if it's from debut writers
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Thats a shocker! But i'm so happy its ending.. I'm excited to see how it ends
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
I think the new show promo which is airing now a days with sana javed daniyal raheel n shehroz will replace this show
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
^ Yh that's the only other one airing right now.. The one with Hareem and Azfar is taking the timeslot for Mohabbat aag si
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

^ Yh that's the only other one airing right now.. The one with Hareem and Azfar is taking the timeslot for Mohabbat aag si

Mohabbbat ag si is ending

Shabz must b very sad

She was the biggest fan of that show