Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
I really don't like Maryam. She's absoluetly terrible. I'm glad Tabbish didn't let her get away with talking like that about his dad.
iSakeena thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 26javey

I really don't like Maryam. She's absoluetly terrible. I'm glad Tabbish didn't let her get away with talking like that about his dad.

i felt sad for her ..tabbish was wrong and so rude to her 😒
26javey thumbnail

Originally posted by: iSakeena

i felt sad for her ..tabbish was wrong and so rude to her 😒

A part of me felt sad for her too but she shouldn't have spoken like that about his dad. And Tabbish expecting her to give everything up was wrong. They could have talked about comprising but, he both were at extremes.
iSakeena thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 26javey

A part of me felt sad for her too but she shouldn't have spoken like that about his dad. And Tabbish expecting her to give everything up was wrong. They could have talked about comprising but, he both were at extremes.

i agree ..but i think tabbish was lil bit selfish as well ..zoya k sath shaadi k lye b razi hogyaa thats so unfair with both girls..and yaah zoya b ajeeb hai ..dnt u think so !!
26javey thumbnail

Originally posted by: iSakeena

i agree ..but i think tabbish was lil bit selfish as well ..zoya k sath shaadi k lye b razi hogyaa thats so unfair with both girls..and yaah zoya b ajeeb hai ..dnt u think so !!

He was. I assume one of the reasons he fell in love with Maryam is her love for being a doctor. And him asking her to give it up is not only selfish but plain wrong too. It's like he fell in love with parts of her and not actually her, or the brainwashing from his dad overpowered his love for Maryam. And him agreeing to marry Zoya right after breaking up with Maryam is wrong on so many levels. It's not only unfair to him but to both girls. It's a mockery of his relationship with Maryam. Even if he broke up with Maryam he should wait before even thinking about marriage. He's high on anguish and isn't thinking clearly.

I actually didn't get a chance to finish the episode. My cousin dragged me to help figure out some uni application stuff.
26javey thumbnail
I wasn't so sure about this show from the OST but I think I'll give it a shot.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This is the dillema of girls in our culture, no matter how ambitious they are, they become Drs and engineers all to make Roti's for a guy.

It saddens me when I see mothers of sons proudly telling every one that their bahu is s doctor, but then they expect them to give up her profession to take care of the home, why marry your son to a doctor then, at least the parents in this show were open about it. They wAnted a home maker not a professional.
Edited by -shabz- - 9 years ago
26javey thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

This is the dillema of girls in our culture, no matter how ambitious they are, they become Drs and engineers all to make Roti's for a guy.

It saddens me when I see mothers of sons proudly telling every one that their bahu is s doctor, but then they expect them to give up her profession to take care of the home, why marry your son to a doctor then, at least the parents in this show were open about it. They wAnted a home maker not a professional.

It's truly saddening. The girl works very hard her whole life to become her own person and she's expected to lose that..no give it up so she can make roti's. It's utterly disgusting.

That's true. At least they were clear about what they want. But the question is what does Tabbish want. It's still unclear. I feel like once the emotional blackmail wears off he'll regret his decision.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I wonder how ghe character of Hassan niazi Is going to fit in all this.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congo Shabz.. U r sizzlerz now 🥳

---

This show's OST seems like a lori to me..😆 That sweet si awaaz mein..