Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

901054 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Omg, so cute. Mixed children are always beautiful. ❤️

It'll be awesome to see if he becomes an actor in BW, just to see Aamir's reaction... 😆
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Not surprised if this is true. You know some people who appear too good to be true..most of the times are using it to bury their dirty linen..too bad wearing this mask cannot cover your sins and what is worse is the way he tries to act like a messiah and all goody goody..fake to the core
But for the sake of the child..lets not post his pictures over and over again..why should he suffer? And he has a great mom and a dad i assume..it is not his fault if his sperm donor was a douche
Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
How can people come to conclusion based on speculations...

Calling douche without knowing the whole truth... :/
-Arsal- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

None of us know for an absolute fact that the child is Aamir's. All the arguments are circumstantial. But, for the sake of this post let's say that he is the kid's biological father. We don't know the agreement, understanding or arrangement that Aamir has had with Jessica. Why the assumption that he's an immoral douche who abondaned his child?

It is very much possible that both Aamir and Jessica decided that this scenario was best for the child. There is no indication whatsoever that the kid, or his mother, are suffering at this point or have suffered at any point. It's also been said that Jessica's husband is raising him as his own so the kid does have a father. It takes a lot more than just sperm to become a father. For all intent and purposes Aamir is not the father, never has been. I think everyone has this filmy scenario in their minds of Aamir as the big bad villain throwing her out and Jessica as this poor woman all alone and pregnant looking out the window crying over her predicament. She's a British woman of the 2000s. Becoming a single mother is not any kind of a taboo for her at all. She seems to be doing really well with her family. Would things have gone this smoothly for her had she stayed in India and had this child out of wedlock? And before anyone says they should have gotten married, why? Why get married over pregnancy? She comes from a culture where giving birth as a single woman isn't really a big deal? She probably was in a completely different state of mind emotionally than people on this forum are assuming.

Again, I don't know the truth. But I refuse to call Aamir Khan an immoral a$$hole because from my observations all the adults have done right by the child.

As for not posting pictures of the kid, he's a model for a fashion label now. His pictures are already public. Seems like his parents aren't really going out of their way to hide him.

Top post.👏 Agree with everything you have said; especially that it takes a whole lot more to become a father than just giving birth.
1042459 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

Obviously there isn't in the public. No-one is going to throw it out in public, no-one Is that stupid & suicidal. I absolutely love the entitled behaviour of the people on this forum. 😆 A superstar who acts as a moral science messiah isn't going to admit in public if he is the father of a son born out of wedlock. But he is the father, pretty much an open secret. I ain't waiting for an admittance b/c it ain't coming. 😆

+1
1042459 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Error_404

Jaan is carbon copy of Aamir. N he will not acknowledge it like his father never acknowledged that Jiah Khan was his daughter. Jaan's mom was close to Aamir's half sister Jiah too.

😲😲

like father, like son 🤢

642126 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Atomicbomb

They are divorced now so what's stopping him from admitting.

Unless there is nothing to admit.

Image!

What else?

He wants to appear as this mahaan, flawless messiah of morality.

How can Mr Satyamev Jayate admit he had a child out of wedlock with a British journalist while he was still married to Reena?

You are so naive that you think these stars will accept truth? 😆
1042459 thumbnail

Originally posted by: atominis

Image!

What else?

He wants to appear as this mahaan, flawless messiah of morality.

How can Mr Satyamev Jayate admit he had a child out of wedlock with a British journalist while he was still married to Reena?

You are so naive that you think these stars will accept truth? 😆

Agreed!

I find Tingu really fake and conniving! His holier-than-thou attitude really pisses me off 🤢
Edited by StillAlice - 9 years ago
Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Maybe she was after his wealth.
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: StillAlice

😲😲

like father, like son 🤢

Omg Jiah was amir's half sister?
I read an article after jiah's death where it was written that jiah's dad abondoned her!
Had no idea it was amir:'s dad too!

Poor jiah!