Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 months ago

awwwww....smiley36

Word Count: 1

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Awww…..that would have been us if not for Bumrah.smiley18

I would do the same thing to anyone who comes to me with their lame ‘ ‘kuch nahi hota’ when I am frustrated and angry. smiley36

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

OMG....someone pinch me, am I dreaming...smiley40smiley41smiley40smiley27

I love you team India...smiley27smiley31

yes they won but why you shocked ? They been winning their games. Though when they started the game it was scary as their batting was smiley35yet I told others that saying the game ain’t over till the blank lady sings …. Though will tell you the rains and game being delayed etc really kept us in our toes. There was point thought they might just cancel the game as rain was pouring and it was chilly in the stadium but then the sun came out but .. the batting by kohli wasn’t up to par and when the other team got the wicket and kohli was out their was various emotions like anger by some and pin 📍 drop silence by others next to us. Then others were getting out and I was like hmmm 🤔 I guess at least it’s an experience lol 😂 though the stadium was 80/90 percent Indians and they were upset but yet they maintained a decorum and didn’t get their daggers out lol..then omg it was a miracle in the second part where Jasprit Bumrah and Rishabh Pant lead India and beat the other team by 6 runs those guys brought the glory back to the Indian team and now you could hear the boos turn into cheers 🥂.. now waiting on the match I’m so excited in INDIA 🇮🇳 vs USA 🇺🇸!! Whoever wins I’m happy and be proud go team India 🇮🇳 and team USA 🇺🇸 !!

Originally posted by: e1t53e

Awww…..that would have been us if not for Bumrah.smiley18

I would do the same thing to anyone who comes to me with their lame ‘ ‘kuch nahi hota’ when I am frustrated and angry. smiley36

smiley36smiley27

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PquZBLuFmwA&ab_channel=VidhuVinodChopraFilms

Word Count: 1

Originally posted by: wat_up

yes they won but why you shocked ? They been winning their games. Though when they started the game it was scary as their batting was smiley35yet I told others that saying the game ain’t over till the blank lady sings …. Though will tell you the rains and game being delayed etc really kept us in our toes. There was point thought they might just cancel the game as rain was pouring and it was chilly in the stadium but then the sun came out but .. the batting by kohli wasn’t up to par and when the other team got the wicket and kohli was out their was various emotions like anger by some and pin 📍 drop silence by others next to us. Then others were getting out and I was like hmmm 🤔 I guess at least it’s an experience lol 😂 though the stadium was 80/90 percent Indians and they were upset but yet they maintained a decorum and didn’t get their daggers out lol..then omg it was a miracle in the second part where Jasprit Bumrah and Rishabh Pant lead India and beat the other team by 6 runs those guys brought the glory back to the Indian team and now you could hear the boos turn into cheers 🥂.. now waiting on the match I’m so excited in INDIA 🇮🇳 vs USA 🇺🇸!! Whoever wins I’m happy and be proud go team India 🇮🇳 and team USA 🇺🇸 !!

I am not excited for this one....smiley19