Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

I am not excited for this one....smiley19

why I am because to me is win win situation and some those guys in USA team are cute to me and I’m excited seeing USA being in cricket 🏏 this year and this game is in home ground. I’m more so interested to see who will support who in this game. And today’s game we really need to thank jasprit bumrah he truly is the man of the match …. He brought the win though others like Rishab pant Hardik pandya axar and ashdeep Singh also contributed .. but it was Jasprits day today so special shoutout to him.!!
Edited by wat_up - 3 months ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

why I am because to me is win win situation and some those guys in USA team are cute to me and I’m excited seeing USA being in cricket 🏏 this year and this game is in home ground. I’m more so interested to see who will support who in this game. And today’s game we really need to thank jasprit bumrah he truly is the man of the match …. He brought the win though others like Rishab pant Hardik pandya axar and ashdeep Singh also contributed .. but it was Jasprits day today so special shoutout to him.!!

I know its a little bit dramatic and OTT.....but how does one choose between Devki maa and Yashoda maa??smiley19smiley36

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I know its a little bit dramatic and OTT.....but how does one choose between Devki maa and Yashoda maa??smiley19smiley36

Devaki maa couldn’t spend the most valuable and fun years with her son but Yashoda ma did. That’s why Krishna was able to leave Yashoda ma and choose Devaki maa.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

BI I’m going to use this thread to update you and BWF people on nba finals since you reside in Dallas and Dallas is competing vs Boston this year ( an I use the term competing loosely) smiley36

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

BI I’m going to use this thread to update you and BWF people on nba finals since you reside in Dallas and Dallas is competing vs Boston this year ( an I use the term competing loosely) smiley36

Sure Maroony Boy.....Cricket and Basketball can co-exist in this thread...smiley36

Strangers02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Congratulations Team India...smiley40

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Congratulations to team Indian 🎉 🎉🎉🎆🎆🥳🥳

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Boston leads the series 2-0 vs Dallas after today

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

What?!? lol itna senti BI smiley36smiley36

Edited by Nishita123 - 3 months ago
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Boston leads the series 2-0 vs Dallas after today

lol as soon as I found out about cc being closed - I was like maroon and rckradhe basketball football kahaan discuss karenge ab smiley24smiley36smiley36