Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lhcj21 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Atomicbomb

Something doesn't add up. He was single when he was with this lady. So no affair he can be accused for.

His talk show seemed pretty progressive so doubt he would ignore the child because he was born out of wedlock.

Mother is silent now.

Either a test was done and its not his kid. Or he checks on his wellbeing privately.

You have BW actors adopting, Marrying actors already with kids.

This is not scandalous at all. The mother is a journalist. Not criminal that can make Amir look bad.

So there is nothing preventing him from acknowledging the child unless it is not his.

Also if the mother demands anything from him the legal system will ask for paternity test.

Heard one was asked an she declined.

Ummm...he wasn't exactly single. It was said that they met while he was filming Ghulam which was before he divorced his wife. Whether he was separated from his wife then, I don't know, but they were not divorced at the time. But yes I heard that she denied a paternity test as well, which seemed odd. That's why I wasn't sure what to believe. Maybe they did settle the issue in private. It's just hard to believe that Aamir could be involved in something like this. That's why I'm curious. I've always been a fan, but I also don't want to support anyone who did something like this.
ChotaBheem thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
he looks cute

Edited by Chachachoudhury - 9 years ago
lhcj21 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Definitely cute and a handsome child model. It's scary, I do see some of Aamir's features in him.
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
he is father of jaan...one should see pictures of his childhood he looked same as aamir..and aamir never denied or comfirmed it...if he is not father of child probably he would have denied it with full force but he never did it
965891 thumbnail
It's a request don't post pics of the kid.Aamir is another hypocrite with all that being holy personality which he shows to the media.
Edited by RogerFedrer - 9 years ago
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Atomicbomb

Something doesn't add up. He was single when he was with this lady. So no affair he can be accused for.

His talk show seemed pretty progressive so doubt he would ignore the child because he was born out of wedlock.

Mother is silent now.

Either a test was done and its not his kid. Or he checks on his wellbeing privately.

You have BW actors adopting, Marrying actors already with kids.

This is not scandalous at all. The mother is a journalist. Not criminal that can make Amir look bad.

So there is nothing preventing him from acknowledging the child unless it is not his.

Also if the mother demands anything from him the legal system will ask for paternity test.

Heard one was asked an she declined.

he was married to reena when film gulam was getting shoot...so it was affair or fling whatever u want to say it...
fitoori_kudi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
so cute😳
from where did u find his pics??😛
Atomicbomb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fire_gun

he was married to reena when film gulam was getting shoot...so it was affair or fling whatever u want to say it...

They are divorced now so what's stopping him from admitting.

Unless there is nothing to admit.
d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Jaan is carbon copy of Aamir. N he will not acknowledge it like his father never acknowledged that Jiah Khan was his daughter. Jaan's mom was close to Aamir's half sister Jiah too.
artifacts thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I clearly remember when this affair happened and stardust had broken the story about Jaan. Aamir Khan was the dad for sure but it was Jessica Hines' choice to not let aamir have any interference in his upbringing.
We really don't know what kind of understanding they have reached, but if both are fine with it then we should leave it at that. At least for kid's and mother's sake. Everyone has moved on, so why bring the past.

But there is no doubt that Aamir is the father of the kid.
Edited by Aarti_16 - 9 years ago