MEHREEN JABBAR ANNOUNCES 2ND FILM

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago
Mehreen Jabbar announces 2nd film, "Dobara Phir Se" starring Adeel Husain, Hareem, Sanam Saeed, Tooba, AtiqaOdho, AliKazmi #pakistanicinema
Omggg I m so happy

Not jus coz I will get to see my all time fav couple Sanam Adeel again after SHUKK

It also has a stellar supporting cast

I miss atiqa odho a lot and she shud do more work given her role was the main in humsafar...I don't know why she does so less work ...thank god mehreen took her

Ali kazmi was amazing in Jackson heights ...so let's see what mehreen gives him now

If tooba means tooba siddiqui then I m surprised she is back onscreen after so long

And I wud luv to see Adeel with hareem again

Sometimes I wish it was a drama instead of a film ...that way it wud hv had more scenes and interactions among the cast

But nyways I do want the good drama directors a d writers to work on big screen as well coz that's the only way to mk quality cinema and represent pak talent

And last but not the least I. Can't thank her enuf for giving the male solo lead to Adeel

Adeel us on a roll it seems...after ho Mann jahan and the balle balle song in bin roye he is coming in another movie and not by the typical lollywood filmmaker who mks films like jailebee and wrong no but mehreen jabbar

This film will surely take pak cinema many notch higher and I m really looking forward to it ...

This news is like the best eid gift ever

I still don't know who the producer and writers r ...if u guys get more info plz share