Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: brainychild92

So I saw main bushra (as someone recommended it and I was bored). i actually enjoyed it, even though a lot of it was incomplete, I felt... Still, at the end, there was something written in urdu. Here is the picture of it (I cannot read urdu, and now it is bugging me that I don't know what it says...) Also, I wasn't sure if this would be the correct place to put this but I can't find any other thread for main bushra or translation help...lol.

It says" Bushra ek khushkhabri hai jo waqt aur haalat se lar kar apne aap ko manwati hai" which means Bushra is a good news that fights with time and situation to prove itself..πŸ˜†
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
^thank you!! that makes sense.. i mean how it went with the show.. haha i don't have blind faith in "the power of names" haha
I like FQ and Mawra jodi in Maryam <3
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^Go to the thread Jodi Kamaal Ki for that.. yahan Dramas recommend karte hain jodian nahi πŸ˜†
I am promoting Maryam πŸ˜†
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Chalooo ji.. Abby ki job tum ne sambhal li.. Abby you can take rest then for a bit
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: brainychild92

So I saw main bushra (as someone recommended it and I was bored). i actually enjoyed it, even though a lot of it was incomplete, I felt... Still, at the end, there was something written in urdu. Here is the picture of it (I cannot read urdu, and now it is bugging me that I don't know what it says...) Also, I wasn't sure if this would be the correct place to put this but I can't find any other thread for main bushra or translation help...lol.

I KNOW RIGHT

Even I liked the show

It had a good starcast and some very natural performances

And no over the top screaming neither unnecessary scheming by any SaaS or nanad

It was a simple family drama which had small small problems and solutions with a nice ending

IT WAS A HUGE HIT IN ARY ALONG WITH CHUP RAHO last year and made mawra overnight star and her pairing with affan was also appreciated a lot...I LOVE THE OST OF THE SHOW

brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

I KNOW RIGHT

Even I liked the show

It had a good starcast and some very natural performances

And no over the top screaming neither unnecessary scheming by any SaaS or nanad

It was a simple family drama which had small small problems and solutions with a nice ending

IT WAS A HUGE HIT IN ARY ALONG WITH CHUP RAHO last year and made mawra overnight star and her pairing with affan was also appreciated a lot...I LOVE THE OST OF THE SHOW

omg I am in love with the OST.. I cannot get it out of my head.. lol

but chup raho.. i watched a little of it.. it seems way ott! i mean it started out good, but way too crazy for my liking.
Chup raho was a masterpeice πŸ˜†
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Chup raho was a masterpeice πŸ˜†

Hey guys can i join you here there and in between? πŸ˜› ok thank you m joining πŸ˜†

Chup raho was ridiculously a master piece πŸ˜† it was so good but then turned so crappy that i use to bang by head while watching rameen's oh_i_forgive_you_for_every thing_i_will_give_you_more_chances_for_shit " attitude,but couldn't stop watching it as i had already started it

@Admin if you haven't watched chup raho then plz don't go for it and if you haven't watched mein abdul qadir hoon yet then plz go for it.It was a master piece in real senses.
Edited by OnepoundChic - 9 years ago