Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I like the last half better. Slow start. Last few were sentimental episodes.
Then again if it's a slow story I kind of FF some or skip episodes too. I try to get to the meat and potato of the story.
Nothing wow of a story but nice. No big dialogues you r missing if FF few
Edited by cimba - 9 years ago
Yeah, I think the direction was the main problem here. The story was well written.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I didn't watch Mata e Jaan but the OST is ❤️ n Adeel is ☺️

---

BTW Mere Paas Paas was amazing.. I have watched it as a whole plus itz Sequel.. It was really a good watch.. I fell in love with Nadia Jameel n Muammar Rana especially after this.. MR was AWESOME in it OMG.. His character.. Anyone would love to have a guy like that <3

The song is so close to my heart.. N this always reminds me of Muammar Rana..

Mere humrahi suno..
Aao chalain chaand k paar...
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I haven't seen mere paas paas..Itna kya khaas hai iss mein?
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
MNYH is good and watching jugnu too ..
malal is really good ..got these name from recommendation thread 😊 dastan half way through but it's so sad now ..i have to stop but will watch later ..😛
i just started daam ..so lets see !!
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yup Dastaan is just too sad for me so I also didn't watch.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Mere Paas Paas was a good watch IMO, nothing THAT so special about it but it had everything that we need in a show to be good with some emotional touches..

We don't need to always like a show with some X Factor in it.. We can randomly like a show na ? 😆 I personally watched it on Prime TV two years back while changing channels.. Repeat telecast horaha tha.. N i really liked that epi.. Then watched it as a whole online.. It had a Sequel as well.. Equally engaging.. I liked both.. 😳
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
^haan woh baat theek hai..but when we watch something on some one's reference.. expectations automatically barh jaati hain.
Prinzessin1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I absolutely love Adeel, but I didn't like Mata e Jaan either. Adeel and Sarwat had zilch chemistry.

Wasnt junaid khan in Mata e jaan aswell? or some other hero? Anyway since quite early i got fed up of the other male heroes(?) that i was only waiting for Ahsan Khans scene who was just a side character (as far as I remember). And only for Ahsan(whom i discovered through this drama) I sat through this over cheesy(Adeel and sarwat together) drama.

My only pleasant memory of Mata e jaan is discovering Ahsan Khan 😳
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prinzessin1

Wasnt junaid khan in Mata e jaan aswell? or some other hero? Anyway since quite early i got fed up of the other male heroes(?) that i was only waiting for Ahsan Khans scene who was just a side character (as far as I remember). And only for Ahsan(whom i discovered through this drama) I sat through this over cheesy(Adeel and sarwat together) drama.

My only pleasant memory of Mata e jaan is discovering Ahsan Khan 😳

Yes, Junaid was in MeJ as well. He was very annoying. 😆 I loved Ahsan! He was one of the few good things about the show. I'm an Adeel fan but I liked Ahsan way more in this show. I even thought him and Sarwat shared better chemistry than Adeel and Sarwat. I don't think Sarwat and Adeel get along and if true, it actually showed onscreen.