Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
who has not watched Bashr?? 😲 ohhh my gosh!!!! stop every show and finish bashar my Jaan ... love it..love it ..love it. still dream about him in his bearded avatar. too handsome,too cruel.. just love FQ in that role. Now i sound like a little teenager but i insist you watch it.🤪
Roshan sitara is cute so far I like the guy and Sanam .. its ok .. second generation momin (character)looks older to her but the first love is the baby love so adorable. Its nice . I have watched worst and this is only 20 some episodes ... How bad can it be??? if you have time for sure good.
it takes me 2-5 days to finish most serials. some i go back and rewatch like Bashar Momin , dur e shahwar episodes 13 and 14. some parts of Kankar,
Edited by cimba - 9 years ago
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cimba

who has not watched Bashr?? 😲 ohhh my gosh!!!! stop every show and finish bashar my Jaan ... love it..love it ..love it. still dream about him in his bearded avatar. too handsome,too cruel.. just love FQ in that role. Now i sound like a little teenager but i insist you watch it.🤪
Roshan sitara is cute so far I like the guy and Sanam .. its ok .. second generation momin (character)looks older to her but the first love is the baby love so adorable. Its nice . I have watched worst and this is only 20 some episodes ... How bad can it be??? if you have time for sure good.
it takes me 2-5 days to finish most serials. some i go back and rewatch like Bashar Momin , dur e shahwar episodes 13 and 14. some parts of Kankar,

ha ha api 😆 I guess if I visit forum now without watching Yousuf and bashar then many people r there to beat me 🤣
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Guys, watch Mera Naam Yousuf Hai!
grey23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Guys, watch Mera Naam Yousuf Hai!

star u r promoting Yousuf like Abby promoted mehram 😆
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
How is Jackson Heights guys ? I have heard zillion of good things about it.. but at the same time bad things too.. so I have mixed thoughts about it.. so I want an honest opinion about this show.. Should I give it a shot ?
grey23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

How is Jackson Heights guys ? I have heard zillion of good things about it.. but at the same time bad things too.. so I have mixed thoughts about it.. so I want an honest opinion about this show.. Should I give it a shot ?

same here ash

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

That show is tooo good
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Finally one of the very few things me and hinna agree to

JACKSON HEIGHTS IS A. BEAUTIFUL SHOW

it's a breather from the pak family drama

Amazing performances by each n every cast member

Not jus one lead pair but story focuses on all characters so it never gets monotonous

Very good dialogues and screenplay by vasay chaudhury...his best work till date

And of course the magical touch of mehreen jabbar

MUST MUST WATCH

Before it wasn't available online in good print but now it is

So can't wait
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

should i watch that?

I was going to watch it but everyone was saying its Sanams worst drama

U can watch the first 8 epis ...it has beautiful scenes between affan and Sanam