Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
by the way, here's a short telefilm that I really enjoyed. It's a rom-com. I loved Danish's telefilms! He's so good in all of them.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kctU_9lXdJQ[/YOUTUBE]
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Show treated well in general acting was stellar by all. Just that all big names had something bigger buildup in my head and the storyline was average.
Girl in above tv film is so cute... Why is she not around in shows?
Edited by cimba - 9 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cimba

Show treated well in general acting was stellar by all. Just that all big names had something bigger buildup in my head and the storyline was average.

Girl in above tv film is so cute... Why is she not around in shows?

She got married and lives in the USA now if I'm not mistaken...but she has a new show coming up on Humtv with Farhan Saeed.
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Yes.. I have not finished it yet ๐Ÿ˜›.. U liked it .. Good.. For me the direction n editing is a turn off.. Only the acting n story makes it worth a watch.. Himmat karungi complete karne k liye ๐Ÿ˜†

PLZZ DO WATCH Yousuf.. Itz such a breathe of fresh air these days.. It is finished now.. 20 episodes only.. I m on 16th.. U will enjoy it alot !!

I agree editing was bad..u can do one thing ff the scenes coz there r written updates under every epis
grey23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Phew thank god u watched kaafir

It was very good

I never liked humayun but he was just STUPENDOUS in this show

Even ayesha k rocked in the new look n they had a strong hate hate chemistry

It was also a surprise hit in pak in 2012 when it originally aired

It used to get huge trps for Ary

humayun is very good as an actor,what ever I have seen of him
grey23 thumbnail

๐Ÿ‘ I am so glad you watched it. I loved it as well. What is the confusion ? May be I can help. Actors performance were mind blowing. Also diff woman power story. She finally was able to uncover the truth by her self with her wits. I love to watch powerful woman instead of mazloom woman. It was power pack performance by all.

didn't understand affan (azaan) and shahana's relation.I know she treats humayun as son because she is his son in law...but why she acts like affan is her son? Was not she the wife of ayesha's dad
grey23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

were you disappointed with the storyline?
I loved Doraha because it was such a simple story yet unfolded in a really nice way. I'm a huge fan of Umera and Mehreen's combination so I really liked their treatment. I actually liked Humayun in this for a change. ๐Ÿ˜†

doraha had simple plot but it was good..it is too old may be the storyline may not appeal now like it would have attracted back then..I liked doraha

I came to this tread to day to tell you that I started watching Roshan sitara. Good drama so far love to watch my fav sanam B Pretty lady with skills. So far such a cute puppy love so pure and loving between the lead couple. As always I cheated and watched and skipped to figure story looks promising

should i watch that?
I was going to watch it but everyone was saying its Sanams worst drama
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I like Humayun as an actor.. But I found him normal in Kafir.. Not that special ๐Ÿ˜• i don't know.. May be coz I have already seen his work before.. He is good.. N Ayesha is good too there.. But people compared Bashar Momin's character to Shahaan.. N said Humayun played his character better than what Faysal did with Bashar.. I think the opposite totally..
I see it this way..

I found a change in Faysal while watching Bashar Momin.. I used to think k Oh, itz Faysal playing it.. But here.. It wasn't the case.. Humayun was the same as he is .. Nothing that different..

Just my opinion.. The impact Bashar had on me, Shahaan hasn't yet..
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I guess it's high time u start watching bashar momin
Watch ypusuf first and then bashar

U will love both