Recommend underrated dramas and share ur reviews :) - Page 114

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago
Yes those episodes were really good, but I wanted a happy ending for Nayab and Dawood :(
and I found Momina really annoying!
Prinzessin1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Yes those episodes were really good, but I wanted a happy ending for Nayab and Dawood :(

and I found Momina really annoying!

Everyone wanted a happy ending for Dawood and Nayab. But had it been a happy ending it would have been another lovestory drama. But how it actually ended made it memorable,full of lessons,eye opener etc. Dawood left Nayab in a content and secure world 👏. And just like in real life, death doesnt wait for anyone 😭.
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i started watching meri zindagi hai tu . Ended up watching 4 episodes during my insomniac night binge. Like it so far. Ahsan looks adorable.

Originally posted by: Prinzessin1

Everyone wanted a happy ending for Dawood and Nayab. But had it been a happy ending it would have been another lovestory drama. But how it actually ended made it memorable,full of lessons,eye opener etc. Dawood left Nayab in a content and secure world 👏. And just like in real life, death doesnt wait for anyone 😭.

She deserved happiness and love at least at the end :(
ShamrozSays thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Prinzessin1

Which Ahsan dramas have you watched so far? Do check out some of his interviews too, such an amazing person

I have been watching his shows since childhood😆 but then i shifted to india and took a break from pak dramas but recently i have seen his mausam👍🏼 zid ( not completed) meri zindagi hai tu👏, meri laadli and many more cant recall now
I am thinking to watch his khoya khoya chand
How is this show anyways can anyone tell me??
Prinzessin1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShamrozSays

I have been watching his shows since childhood😆 but then i shifted to india and took a break from pak dramas but recently i have seen his mausam👍🏼 zid ( not completed) meri zindagi hai tu👏, meri laadli and many more cant recall now
I am thinking to watch his khoya khoya chand
How is this show anyways can anyone tell me??

I thought the show was quite ok. Yea some parts are dragged but Ahsan's character was lovely and he looked gorgeous. Give it a go and see wether you like it or not.
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Princess and cimba api tends to watch loads of ahsan's shows
KKC was a boring show
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Fiz's famous thread 😆 <3
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4