Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prinzessin1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
So I have reached on epi 6 of Ye mera deewanapan hai and wow the writer of this play,zanjabeel's dialogues and Saima's character is a treat to watch. I am deffinitely recommending this drama.
Just like Marasim the story isn't all that new but the execution and the characters are well etched out.
ShamrozSays thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

What really

I thought it to be a crap show

That's why didn't watch it

I guess now I will give it a shot

oh u haven't watched it till now!
I guess u r a fan of ahsan so am I 😳 and aiza looks extremely beautiful after the 6 yr leap in the show!👏
anyways do watch it and tell how it is bcoz I am still on the middle of the show😆
WaliFarah thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wait, did you say Maya Ali as in our Faraah in a negative role? Or did I just hear things and read things because I'm so tired of studying the research method. 😲
Prinzessin1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaliFarah

Wait, did you say Maya Ali as in our Faraah in a negative role? Or did I just hear things and read things because I'm so tired of studying the research method. 😲

Yup full on negative role. Maya Ali mostly plays negative roles in Ahsan Khan's dramas.
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ShamrozSays

haha😆 same here just 4 the sake of participating...geo tv's old show meri zindagi hai tu starring ahsan khan aiza khan and maya ali is also really good👏👍🏼 especially if u wanna see maya in negative role or ahsan in intense lover role☺️ or the amazing chemistry that aiza and ahsan shares in this love story!😳
dont know y it didnt get much recognition or poplarity😕

T.y for recommendation.
Though i am not much fond of her but maya ali in a negative role sounds interesting.will give it a try if clock permits.
Prinzessin1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShamrozSays

oh u haven't watched it till now!
I guess u r a fan of ahsan so am I 😳 and aiza looks extremely beautiful after the 6 yr leap in the show!👏
anyways do watch it and tell how it is bcoz I am still on the middle of the show😆

Which Ahsan dramas have you watched so far? Do check out some of his interviews too, such an amazing person
Edited by Prinzessin1 - 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Prinzessin1

So I have reached on epi 6 of Ye mera deewanapan hai and wow the writer of this play,zanjabeel's dialogues and Saima's character is a treat to watch. I am deffinitely recommending this drama.

Just like Marasim the story isn't all that new but the execution and the characters are well etched out.

This is 100 times better than Marasim
Prinzessin1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

This is 100 times better than Marasim

What makes ye mera deewanapan hai better than marasim??
The direction, dialogues, everything
Personally, for me, Marasim was quite boring despite the fact that I am a huge fan of this writer. I only liked Nayabs track.
Prinzessin1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

The direction, dialogues, everything

Personally, for me, Marasim was quite boring despite the fact that I am a huge fan of this writer. I only liked Nayabs track.

I see. I think both dramas are good in their own way. The last 3 episodes of Marasim were very depht. And it surely left an impact for a very very long time after it finished airing. Whatever minor shortcomings this drama had the last 3 episodes balanced everything out leaving the viewer in a very thoughtful state for a long time. Nowadays very less dramas linger on your mind after it finished airing.