Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Confusion regarding mol continues 😆
Ash and Fari yes my only aim is to cross 150 pgs of this thread 😳
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i agree with abby
MOL is good and surely watch worthy. simple and good story. it is slaowing down and bit dragging now but still ok.

Maryam on the other hand simple and pure torture. please don't watch. that is total bakwas and no one is looking good. i cant believe they call this a big budget drama. I think budget went up from popping headache pills.
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
virasat was good. i FF lot of it like i do with most but what ever i saw was stellar performance by all. diff story from most paki dramas.. felt more like a twist of bollywood movie.
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: cimba

virasat was good. i FF lot of it like i do with most but what ever i saw was stellar performance by all. diff story from most paki dramas.. felt more like a twist of bollywood movie.

Do you know where I can watch it?? I've been wanting to for a while...
__VJ__ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Please do suggest a drama where dey fall in love slowly after marriage or even a love-hate marriage premise ...
i ve covered all the most talked about like humsafar,Zgh,Bashar momin,Aunn zaara and Ded...
I didnt like Virasat. Too much political stuff

It should be on YT though or dramasonline

Originally posted by: __VJ__

Please do suggest a drama where dey fall in love slowly after marriage or even a love-hate marriage premise ...
i ve covered all the most talked about like humsafar,Zgh,Bashar momin,Aunn zaara and Ded...

Asmaano pe likha
Mere humrahi
Marasim
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Maryam is overacting ki Dukaan too filmy for my taste, couldn't watch beyond the first episode, the whole chori ka ilzaam was so 70 ki Bollywood movie, and mawRa ki acting was soney pay suhaga, mol is way better, good dialogues and acting, it's getting crazy nowadays but still watchable crazy.
You cant judge a show just by the first episode -_-
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

You cant judge a show just by the first episode -_-

I know but I don't have the hosla to sit through another episode like that, maybe one day when I am dead bored.