Posted: 8 years ago
Maya was very good in shanakht as well
I luved her in shanakht

Also in ranjish hi sahi as well she was very good
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -shabz-

I am watching daam in the good print thanks to Ainee, and I found it hilarious that Sanam's fianc was meesna mooez, I had completely wiped out any memory of who played jibran in daam. ๐Ÿคฃ

High 5 ! This is the first thing came to my mind after seeing him :D

@fiz haan apna moeez hi hai ๐Ÿ˜†
I havent seen shanakht. Ranjish mein to bohat over thi
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Actually, I didn't find Maya Ali impressive in MNYH in ithe initial episodes. But she grows on you with each episode the way Zulekha does. Zulekha was one of the strongest female characters of recent times.. She made me fall in love with Zulekha.

Maya Ali was really good in Shanakht. It was her first show for me. And she was decent there as well as her character Aini ( winky wink to Ainee ๐Ÿ˜›
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Actually, I didn't find Maya Ali impressive in MNYH in ithe initial episodes. But she grows on you with each episode the way Zulekha does. Zulekha was one of the strongest female characters of recent times.. She made me fall in love with Zulekha.

Maya Ali was really good in Shanakht. It was her first show for me. And she was decent there as well as her character Aini ( winky wink to Ainee ๐Ÿ˜›

i have watched a few episodes of shanakht in between ,what turned me off was the mother of that husband guy,i am sorry but i don't like that lady And secondly there was a scene when the girl (can't remember her character name) kind of breaks down when the other guy (can't remember his name either ๐Ÿ˜†) rejects her for wearing hijab. Maya cried so bad in that scene that i became more of a non-fan of maya.Her character in shanakht was nice but as i said maya ali as an actor has only impressed me in ded esp her scenes with aagha jaan.
Edited by OnepoundChic - 8 years ago
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I havent seen shanakht. Ranjish mein to bohat over thi

You should see Shanakht.. One of my fav Pak dramas. As for Ranjish Mein.. I didn't even know she was in it.. I started watching it on Rishtey and then the channel got taken off so I never got to finish... is it worth it?
Prinzessin1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shanakht was excellent. First time I liked Maya Ali.

Originally posted by: brainychild92

You should see Shanakht.. One of my fav Pak dramas. As for Ranjish Mein.. I didn't even know she was in it.. I started watching it on Rishtey and then the channel got taken off so I never got to finish... is it worth it?

I saw the first episode of shanakht, need to watch the rest. Yes Ranjish was a good show.

I loveddd her in MNYH for once lol
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnepoundChic

High 5 ! This is the first thing came to my mind after seeing him :D

@fiz haan apna moeez hi hai ๐Ÿ˜†

ha ha..ainee have u started it already?