Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
@ash what u have not watched behad before?? such an awesome telefilm it was!! and saw sajal for the first time there and I thought she is teenager in real life also...loved this telefilm

BTW have u guys seen its Indian version? it was telecasted as an episode of webbed

I think gohar was telecasted in zindegi also
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I had watched Behadd a long time ago and had posted my take, so am just copy/ pasting it. Other than Fawad at that time I did not know the actors' names.😳

Finally watched Behadd and wow these Pakistani dramas and telefilms just keep pleasantly surprising me. Such a mature and sensitive movie, beautifully scripted, directed and enacted. It's not easy being as modern parent and more so a single mother of a bright and confused teenager. The scenario could have been anything, but the guilt and self-blame would have been the same for the mother.

Fawad was as usual brilliant, though of course the movie was more abt the mother and daughter and both actors performed really well. I especially liked the acting of Maha who brought out the insecure, scared, confused teenager very well.πŸ‘

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Gohar e- Nayab was aired on Zindagi TV simply as Gauhar. I have watched it in bits-and-pieces and I really liked the spirited and spunky character of Gohar and Sajal portrayed her well. But didn't like the subdued and sad character she became after her marriage.
BTW I like Ahsan Khan and he's a good actor, but I suppose pretty under-rated as I don't see much hype around him.😳
Prinzessin1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Anyone watched Gohar e Nayab ? Just heard about it.. How's the show ? Starring Ahsan Khan n Sajjal Ali in lead roles..

Gohar e nayab was a surprise hit back than. Slowly it climbed at the top of the TRP chart on friday ratings. I personally didnt like the story much, because a) it was too typical- orphan girl searching for her home and apno ka pyaar b)story was quite slow for my liking. But still I couldnt give up watching this drama. Many people found ths serial addictive and finished it very quick.

If you have nothing else to watch, you can watch this one. Especially if your a fan of rona dhona πŸ˜†
Prinzessin1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Gohar e- Nayab was aired on Zindagi TV simply as Gauhar. I have watched it in bits-and-pieces and I really liked the spirited and spunky character of Gohar and Sajal portrayed her well. But didn't like the subdued and sad character she became after her marriage.

BTW I like Ahsan Khan and he's a good actor, but I suppose pretty under-rated as I don't see much hype around him.😳

Oh yes, didnt like her character either after marriage. Ahsan did great acting in Gohar e Nayab and as an actor it was good that he did this role, because usually he plays good role model characters. The perfect son-in-law any mother would want for her daughter.

Indeed hes an underrated actor. If you havent wached his drama Marasim, please do catch up. For some light stuff watch Mausam. His character in Marasim was very powerful and his character in Mausam was truly hero-like, straight out of a novel or film . So handsome, so polite,so decent, so well mannered πŸ˜ƒ.

Originally posted by: grey23

@ash what u have not watched behad before?? such an awesome telefilm it was!! and saw sajal for the first time there and I thought she is teenager in real life also...loved this telefilm

BTW have u guys seen its Indian version? it was telecasted as an episode of webbed

I think gohar was telecasted in zindegi also

indian version???😲
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

indian version???😲

lol yes..last year pakistani dramas were talked a lot in india..ma be thats why they copied from behaad..tina parekh from kasauti zindegi kay played the role of mom and dad played another serial actor...everything was same but it was a lil bit bold than behaad
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Mata e jaan. Is slow . I personally had stopped watching and went back after few months to finish it. It's for sure worth it
Kaffir is bold but like a Indian movie. Damdaar acting by all ,voices and characters are too good. The way it progresses and finally Hindi movie hero comes through all hardships and wins the fight. At times I felt it's unreal not possible but isn't all Bollywood flicks too. Diff than family story and I am not watching around kids but just in few episodes.
grey i wanna watch it
what was it called?
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Prinzessin1

Oh yes, didnt like her character either after marriage. Ahsan did great acting in Gohar e Nayab and as an actor it was good that he did this role, because usually he plays good role model characters. The perfect son-in-law any mother would want for her daughter.

Indeed hes an underrated actor. If you havent wached his drama Marasim, please do catch up. For some light stuff watch Mausam. His character in Marasim was very powerful and his character in Mausam was truly hero-like, straight out of a novel or film . So handsome, so polite,so decent, so well mannered πŸ˜ƒ.

I prefer mausam and marasim way better than gohar e nayab

I didn't like that show a bit as the script was pathetic and way too unrealistic with OTT acting by the supporting cast which ruins things further...I started watching it in ZINDAGI but had to quit mid way ...very gheesa peeta story

Marasim and mausam was way better