Hope all is well akai,

Nice teaser😊

😃 😃
akai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: chinnulu

Good one.

Though it looks like they are not moving forward in their relationship, both being stubborn, straight forward and aware of the other's status and their nature it will time for them to be comfortable and open themslves with each other. So Arnav not wanting Lavanya to knowthat he is going out with Khushi asked Aman to take care of the arrangements. Waiting to see Lavanya's reaction as soon as she comes to know abt Arnav and Khushi.

Thanks for the PM

yes dear surely it will take time
lavanya knowing about Arshi lets see
akai thumbnail

Originally posted by: .ArshiHamesha.

What a beautiful and touching update👏

My most fav is the way he was smiling over her message, this is called first drop of rain on a barren land...Beautiful.

He is getting into Khushi more than ever without realizing it.He doesn't wnt to be with La and Told Aman to distract the whole thing, cute.👏

She was happy too knowing that he cares.Both are stubborn yet so yearn for each other.

thank you so much dear.

yah i'm happy you noticed that and i loved your quote too

first drop of rain on a barren land...Beautiful.

yes it is. love will bloom after the barren land is ready..😉

akai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zuriah

Wow sky😊

U kept me hooked till the end. .I couldn't fathom when it ended..sooo engrossing👏

Loved every bits of it...khushis casual chat with aman shows a real friendly bond there😉..n yup difficult to share such easy chatting sessions with the boss coz of his ceo demeanor. .😆..but it changed in the end. Didn't it?

The dress was lovely...I pictured arshi in the clothes shown n they look fab..just like a married couple.

The date ended leaving them both with a new emotion embedded  may be concern care or perhaps something beuond this..😳

The entire date convo just made me laugh ny heart out🤣
Khushi indeed is our sanka devi...once she starts..its hard to stop her. Not that I'm complaining😛😆

Eating with hands in restaurant with arnavs permission was very sweet of her..

The casual flirting took me for surprise as we rarely get to watch our arnav in all his gleeful mood. N yes khushi shoul be what she is..
Loved it
Zuriah🤗

Thank you so much dear.
i'm really happy reading your reply.
there are more surprise coming your way
akai thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyothirockz

Hey Akai,
Thankyou for the beautiful update. I'm so sorry for your loss may Bruslee's soul rest in peace.
Another 🤗 for a beautiful first date . Khushi gave him far more compliments, infact Arnav gave just one compliment to Khushi.
Now that Arnav felt he was being his past self with Khushi and sometimes with Aman, why was he not able to be himself with his family ? Will Arnav ask Khushi about her past to get to know the real her ? Will Khushi ever get to know Arnav has a painful past too ? I know they just started, but the connect they felt with each other is just amazing. Hope things will go in right direction.
When will Lavanya come to know of this ?
Is Khushi still self harming or was it if past ?

thank you so much dear your lovable comment.
why he is not able to be open to his family. 
there are many people who are like that who will be more frank with their friends than family.

you will come to know about ASR in following chapter.

sure they will come to know. but when?
😉

akai thumbnail

Originally posted by: wiwy

Well written. Loved the first date. It was sexily different!

sexily different😆

wow nice
akai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Linsie

roses first

thorns later

wow linse its nice
akai thumbnail

Originally posted by: laavanya4u

Wow, A very cosy update Kannamma.

Both of the confused souls,have atleast started to be friendly with each other leaving behind their
elephant egos and differences.

I had loved their cutie cutie talks,when Khushi was trying to know abt the horoscope of his new found friends mesmerising perfume.

And,Khushi is very practical and knows to put forward her thoughts ,without beating around the bush ,at that required moment.I had liked her thoughts,when she had told Arnav to order for herself as he knows abt the restaurant very well than her and also asking him to give a nod for enjoying the delicacies by her hands rather than using fork and knife,Also,she had whole heartedly enjoyed the food and appreciated abt the same to him too,

Even the great CEO,for sometime came out of his self imposed shell and allowed a way for the simple Arnav in himself to enjoy those precious moments with Khushi.

What is the play of the destiny!!!!!!!!!!!One is not so rich but extremely talented,smart and had been forced to take her life in the past whereas the other ,though floating in riches couldn't even get a peaceful sleep at night.

Let them ,get to know abt each other well,including their past ,thereby making a way for the BEAUTIFUL BOND LOVE TO BLOSSOM.

thank you dear😊
you know how much it means to me.
you had given the overview about the whole update and thank you for it and i'm happy you understood Khusi and Arnav.

destiny has big hand .. nobody cant miss it
akai thumbnail

Originally posted by: ddda2006

This story is very good and writing is fabulous, it will be good if there are more frequent updates and story moves along

thank you.
i update mostly twice a week and i dont know how i can update frequently more than that.
but thank you for your genuine query😊
akai thumbnail

Originally posted by: .ArshiHamesha.

Hope all is well akai,

Nice teaser😊

yah now its in control dear. thank you😊