Dey Ijazat Tu by Sohail Haider

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I was just being bored and heard this song by Sohail. It was the OST of this show Dey Ijazat Jo Tu. Wow, it's wonderful. It was wasted for this show? 😕 Anyway, thought I share..I really liked it.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KibjithmOu4[/YOUTUBE]

This is where I heard the song being used. It sounds better here without Sohai's face. lol

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Qw0XrqaFC8[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by starstruckk - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
I thought the voice was Farhan's originally..but it's Sohail's.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
But In the OST vid they used to mention Farhan Saeed as the original singer na ?
OMG I too thought it was him only who sang it... :O
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

But In the OST vid they used to mention Farhan Saeed as the original singer na ?

OMG I too thought it was him only who sang it... :O

I thought that too, but it's Sohail Haider. 😆 The song's very nice though..too bad it got wasted on this serial.
Edited by starstruckk - 9 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
I just LOVE this song.. I found that serial attractive through promos due to the song only.. N thought of watching it.. But man, it was pathetic to the least I can say..
starstruckk thumbnail

I just LOVE this song.. I found that serial attractive through promos due to the song only.. N thought of watching it.. But man, it was pathetic to the least I can say..

Did you watch the video mix I posted? credit to whoever made it...it's really nice. The song and clips used, go well together. I heard the song first there..and then found out it was originally created for this serial.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Did you watch the video mix I posted? credit to whoever made it...it's really nice. The song and clips used, go well together. I heard the song first there..and then found out it was originally created for this serial.

Yeah, this only is the promotional video of that show.. It used to air every now n then in HUM to promote the show.. N I first saw Sohai here only n also Farhan.. 😛 N I fell for these two.. They looked cute together.. In the whole video..

I didn't know Farhan was the guy from Jal band.. Googled it after seeing him in that video..
starstruckk thumbnail

Yeah, this only is the promotional video of that show.. It used to air every now n then in HUM to promote the show.. N I first saw Sohai here only n also Farhan.. 😛 N I fell for these two.. They looked cute together.. In the whole video..

I didn't know Farhan was the guy from Jal band.. Googled it after seeing him in that video..

No, no..I'm talking about the second video I posted. It's a video mix created by someone using this song with clips from various shows.

oh and then you saw the actual drama and were like what is this? 😆 I love Farhan as a singer..but he's not an actor.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
N yeah the video mix is just so beautiful.. I loved it.. In my previous post I was talking about The official song vid 😆

BTW, which show is that with Azfar n Urwa ? Any idea..
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Yeah , actually I really liked Farhan in OST vid n then I googled him to know where did I see him before.. N BAM, he was in Jal Band.. But I agree.. I like him as a singer only.. He can't act :/

N correction, i didn't watch the show.. One episode was enough for me to decide if I m gonna continue or not 😆