Bhai At the Driving School. 😉
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: gameon

Meanwhile outside Galaxy Apartments.

Stay home stay safe guys

I guess u supporting that comment means u say the same thing to someone in your family(Female) also if they like Good Looking Men??

952723 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sparksflower

Ek hi joke maar maar ke tum thakte nahi 😆

lol no. I am not a funny person person if you haven't figured out that already 😛
952723 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LaFUNgA

I guess u supporting that comment means u say the same thing to someone in your family(Female) also if they like Good Looking Men??

There is a difference between having hots for criminal and a genuine person. But I don't expect you to understand. Also your keyboard warrior skills can't get me. Say whatever you want dude, I don't give a shit.
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: -Mr.CooL-

Bhai At the Driving School. 😉

Never knew u also need this much attention in forum??
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: gameon

There is a difference between having hots for criminal and a genuine person. But I don't expect you to understand. Also your keyboard warrior skills can't get me. Say whatever you want dude, I don't give a shit.

And who are you to dictate ppl 2 whom they should like or not? Last time i checked you were just a scared rat sitting in front of monitor begging for some attention from online world coz in real world no one gives a shit about your existence 😆
824342 thumbnail

Never knew u also need this much attention in forum??

Why Cant Bhai Take Driving Lesson? Yes i'm Attention Seeker Untill You're Frustarated&Hyper,You Can Consider Me Anything.
952723 thumbnail

And who are you to dictate ppl 2 whom they should like or not? Last time i checked you were just a scared rat sitting in front of monitor begging for some attention from online world coz in real world no one gives a shit about your existence 😆

Some one called me a loser on internet. My life has no more meaning. Damn dude read a person like a book.

Yes no one gives a shit about me in real life. I have 0 friends, i live in my dad's basement and eat food from the junk. I steal neighbours wifi and the laptop I use is from choir bazaar. I wish i were a multi billionaire like you.

But everybody can't be equal.
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: -Mr.CooL-

Why Cant Bhai Take Driving Lesson? Yes i'm Attention Seeker Untill You're Frustarated&Hyper,You Can Consider Me Anything.

O ho, pehle bata dena tha tu Traffic Hawaldaar hai delhi mei 2 check on Salman ke usey driving aayi ke nahi 😆

Even if i am Frustrated, i don't treat Girls like u treating & supporting who saying bad for them.