More Attractive - Rajpal Yadav vs SRK/AAMIR

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Posted: 9 years ago
A Aamir fan post:

Originally posted by: dabang4life

Rajpal yadev.. But sexually frustrated ladies don't find him attractive enough.. Salman has literally given up on acting..

An SRK Fan Supporting him:

Originally posted by: gameon

Everybody knew it, you said it. Massive kudos.

This is not the 1st time Aamir's biggest fan Dabang4life has used this kind of wordings for female fans, earlier when i made thread for Irrfan, Rajkumar,Rajpal, he used same kind of wordings for those female fans who like KHANS or Good Looking guys.

Now here same Aamir fan getting supporting from another Srk fan & for what? Just to Bash Salman Khan... no probs bash Salman Khan... but now they will drop to this level to use this kind of wordings for Salman female fans?? Is it??

Ok here we go, Wanna Ask forum ::: - Who is more Attractive - Rajpal Yadav or SRK/AAMIR??

Whoever female fans of SRK/AAMIR will post to find them attractive also comes in Sexually Frustrated category??

Isn't it HEIGHTS in this forum when u r bashing SALMAN to this much level by using same insulting/humiliating words for his fans??

We r Criminal's fan, We r Murderer's fan, now his female fans are Sexually Frustrated??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I hate to say this but the level of topics and counter topics in this forum has really fallen to abysmal levels ...Frustrated are not those who like a,b,c or d actually In my opinion frustrated are those who bash 24/7 anybody for any reason or even no reason totally blinded while conveniently sitting behind a computer screen.Social Media has turned out be such a mess ...you dont have to bash everyone just to keep the one you like on top.
Edited by -RD- - 9 years ago
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Where is that Moral Police of forum whoo will always mock Salman fans for supporting criminal? Or is it that Only Female fans of Salman only will be humiliated like this here? Granted here??
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
^^ I think its a persons freedom of choice to like and support whoever whether they are a criminal or whatever and no one should be mocked for their choices ,the choice can be questioned but not the right to choice .
824342 thumbnail
Kyun Thaak Raha Hai!
They Are Girls They Can Easily Forgive Anything. 😆
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: -RD-

^^ I think its a persons freedom of choice to like and support whoever whether they are a criminal or whatever and no one should be mocked for their choices ,the choice can be questioned but not the right to choice .

It's not even pointing something wrong in someone, it is now pure Hatred for Salman fans just for liking Salman Khan, even same words used for female fans liking good looking men.
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: -Mr.CooL-

Kyun Thaak Raha Hai!
They Are Girls They Can Easily Forgive Anything. 😆

No just coz they are girls, they don't deserve this much humiliation. This forum h as majority of gals, if ppl can't respect them, then they also not have any right to say something like that.

This has to STOP Right now. Say anything about Salman Khan, your views, your hatred anything, but no one in this forum has 1 f**king right to do character analysis on Salman fans.

Ppl should keep bashing limited to STARS only, they are bashed more than allowed.
1049303 thumbnail
Those comments are ridiculous.
Just because ladies like Salman they are 'sexually frustrated'. When you like SRK what are you?
824342 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LaFUNgA

No just coz they are girls, they don't deserve this much humiliation. This forum h as majority of gals, if ppl can't respect them, then they also not have any right to say something like that.

This has to STOP Right now. Say anything about Salman Khan, your views, your hatred anything, but no one in this forum has 1 f**king right to do character analysis on Salman fans.

Ppl should keep bashing limited to STARS only, they are bashed more than allowed.

Chill Dude. I Know This. Mujhepe Kyu Bhadhak Raha Hai I've Never Passed Any Personal Comments Recently.
952723 thumbnail
Meanwhile outside Galaxy Apartments.

Stay home stay safe guys