Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Mais, Sakeena plzz kal ke episode ke Avi's bana do!
.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

Mais, Sakeena plzz kal ke episode ke Avi's bana do!

yes.. yes.. pretty please.. 😳

@sakeena
do post yesterday episode caps re..
im planned to make siggie but lazy to take caps..
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
mera vegas khula hai, episode uss mein imported hai..settings bhi set hain...per mujhe susti bohat hai 🤣

Will make it soon InShaAllah. can't leave Wali like this
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So finally watched.. so disappointed that there is no precap (if there is, tell me about it as it is not on youtube)
it started out very powerful, but paced slowed down (though content was important enough)

I was glad to see Iram and Zarminey today ( they forgot about them). Like they showed Iram getting married (instead of just saying it), I hope they introduce Zarminey's in-laws.. you know the family Suhaib wanted her to get married into... That will be a strong ally for Arjumand, not that she needs one. I think she proved it today!!

Wali stole the show with his looks, body language, and dialogues, MA!! At one point, I was ready for Wali to show up with his revolver and 6 "golf's" like Moiz was so annoying! Like can you get any more desperate! Moiz and Tajammul and Ruhi too.. like for reals!!! But good riddance, he is going to Dubai for a while, which I assume is when Wali and Fara strike the deal (as long as Ruhi is not part of that deal!)

I do wish they showed the dream sequence of Fara and Behroze. I know how she feels as I've seen a deceased loved one in my dreams and it is scary. Just wish she would take something from it... :(
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Haven't been able to watch the whole episode, but just wanted to post this here, sfter reading all the glorification of Wali.
Disclaimer: not to offend anyone, just my way of looking at things. 😳

I am not liking the way Wali has been portrayed as the whiter than white hero out to tame the shrewish heroine Fara and in fact this week's episode just showed that. Wali now feels Fara isn't worthy of him and so he tells her that she isn't worthy of being his wife, but neither will he divorce her and she can have a life neither here nor there and ppl saying she so deserves it! Even if she is on the wrong, I don't agree to such treatment. Wali is justified in his anger, but I didn't like the way he took it upon himself to teach Fara a lesson. Also many say Fara is wrong and but if just seen at the way the show has been shown till now, it makes perfect sense that Fara wld choose Moiz over Wali as Moiz is the understanding, supportive, caring cousin as opposed to Wali, whom Fara sees as someone having the typical feudal qualities of being chauvinistic and dominating and most of her encounters with Wali just reinforces her notions, however faulty. Also till now I haven't seen anything wrong with Moiz's character as opposed to his parents and Ruhi's, whcih have been established as negative.
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

OMG Just saw that.. that was EPIC.. How do I wait for next week.. School usually kept me busy but now... Today's the last day of class for 3 weeks ! Ab kya karoon?!
Maahzabeen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
As all is said abt restaurant scene and Arjumand scene in the end...those were the best part of the episode yesterday...Faraa deserves this treatment only..She has stooped so low..Wali has shown perfect blend of emotions and Iam team Wali...
Like a sadist i wana see how he drags Faraa with him...it wud be real fun to watch..especially how faraa wud feel when she will come to know that how wrong she was abt haveli family all these years!

And in one scene i was just ROFLing...When Ruhi came to know abt Arju coming to her house, she called Tajammul like a bheegi billi..kitna darti hai Ruhi Arjumand se...🤣

P.S.- Whats the meaning of "Machairi" 😳
Edited by -Ambarish- - 9 years ago
sourmisery thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Haven't been able to watch the whole episode, but just wanted to post this here, sfter reading all the glorification of Wali.

Disclaimer: not to offend anyone, just my way of looking at things. 😳

I am not liking the way Wali has been portrayed as the whiter than white hero out to tame the shrewish heroine Fara and in fact this week's episode just showed that. Wali now feels Fara isn't worthy of him and so he tells her that she isn't worthy of being his wife, but neither will he divorce her and she can have a life neither here nor there and ppl saying she so deserves it! Even if she is on the wrong, I don't agree to such treatment. Wali is justified in his anger, but I didn't like the way he took it upon himself to teach Fara a lesson. Also many say Fara is wrong and but if just seen at the way the show has been shown till now, it makes perfect sense that Fara wld choose Moiz over Wali as Moiz is the understanding, supportive, caring cousin as opposed to Wali, whom Fara sees as someone having the typical feudal qualities of being chauvinistic and dominating and most of her encounters with Wali just reinforces her notions, however faulty. Also till now I haven't seen anything wrong with Moiz's character as opposed to his parents and Ruhi's, whcih have been established as negative.

I will have to disagree to that.

Whatever Wali did in this episode was, at the end of the day, just words. Threats. He was angry, hurt, and he lashed out. He said he wouldn't divorce Farah but neither will he make her his wife. But were the circumstances at the point where rukhsati was on the cards? Was their marriage going to happen at some near point of time that Wali's words that he wouldn't make her his wife would have a shuddering impact on Farah? No.

Farah was never interested in being Wali's wife so half of his statement didn't hold any value in front of Farah. The half that did was him announcing that he wouldn't divorce her. That scared her and that is what pushed her to take legal aid to get her freedom from Wali. Post the restaurant scene, did Wali do anything which indicated that he had vengeful plans for Farah or that he would teach her a lesson? No. Instead we saw a visibly disturbed Wali who was initially angry but became hurt and sad later on. The guy couldn't even convincingly smile for his mother and was avoiding confrontation like anything. If he had any inclination to fulfill his threats, his behavior would have been much different.

The only time he lashed was when he got the legal notice. But then again, we didn't see what he did. He told AJ that he will see to it that Farah doesn't get divorce or her share in the property and he stormed off. What happened next was AJ and Arjumand going to Lahore. Once again, Wali's words were just words which were product of immense anger and hurt and nothing else.

The only thing I find potentially disturbing is the precap and Wali manhandling Farah. That is crossing the line. But the precap indicates that he is doing this for AJ than his own vengeance. So I don't see it as Wali "taking it upon himself to teach Farah a lesson". In this episode he got angry and verbally lashed out. In the next it is just an extension of that lashing out because here is one girl who doesn't even have proper sense to value the bond of Nikaah, who doesn't care about kind words and actions, someone he now deems as unworthy of any of his affection. She keeps terming him as jaahil so he will act in front of her as she sees him rather than who he actually is.
sourmisery thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ambarish-

P.S.- Whats the meaning of "Machairi" 😳

Fisherwoman 😆

Word Count: 1