Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

ZAYA!!! Reading the precap got me excited all ovee again!!! And it even gives the initial promos some context as well! I always used to wonder ke agar Farah came to the haveli under a mutual contract, why would Wali be so harsh to her like a slave? And the whole "tumein yahab malka aliya bana ke nahin laya gaya" thing.. ab pata chala! the girl was legit PULLED by the arm to the haveli!

HAAYYEE!! WALI!! SHER BANDA!! Kamre mein GHUSS ke apni baat manwai! IS IT NEXT WEEK YET?!

I was thinking about this last night and that's when I think that the agreement bit will be there. 'Meri zindagi mein jo yeh ulti ginti chal rahi hai..' .. see, the time limit and all fear of being told to go back. Maybe they will discuss the agreement bit later during their journey when Wali is done scaring her from the revolver. 😆 Or maybe a few days later. If going by this promo bit i mentioned, the agreement should be there. Warna maybe they will include something entirely different. Aaah, there's so much ins tore for us. 😳
clockworknerd thumbnail
Finish this AT, you farigh people! 😆
clockworknerd thumbnail
Am I talking to myself? 🥱
halifax004 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hahaha I saw the promo everyone!! I love how everyone here is super excited 😆 which makes the excitement for next week double!!! YAYAYYAYA we get to see more Wali and Farah interactions
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This whole episode has been playing In my mind since yesterday gonna see it again after studying wait how many more pages to start a new thread????
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

I was thinking about this last night and that's when I think that the agreement bit will be there. 'Meri zindagi mein jo yeh ulti ginti chal rahi hai..' .. see, the time limit and all fear of being told to go back. Maybe they will discuss the agreement bit later during their journey when Wali is done scaring her from the revolver. 😆 Or maybe a few days later. If going by this promo bit i mentioned, the agreement should be there. Warna maybe they will include something entirely different. Aaah, there's so much ins tore for us. 😳

The boat scene thingy scene will defo happen next week. The cap which was posted few pages back. They are in the right attire for it. And from that bit, it seemed like they were talking. More specifically, Farah had said something and then was playing with her nails and Wali glances at her silently. There's no way Wali can just drag Farah to the haveli without her own consent because it would really render all of AJ's love moot. Farah will have solid proof to hate AJ then ke all my mother said about you was true. Your fake love didn't work so now you staged a kidnapping for me etc. So I am really excited as to HOW Wali will convince Farah to go to the haveli for AJ's sake. DAMN! Is it next week yet?!
sourmisery thumbnail

"Khamosh! chup chaap mere saath chalo warna khuda ki qasam tumhari laash ko yahin gaarh dunga."

"Isey dhamki mat samajhna Faraah lekin main iski 6 ki 6 goliyaan tumhare aar paar kardunga agar tum apni jaga se zara se bhi hili tou."

Amidst these intense and angsty dialoues, Faraah called Wali 'ghatya insaan' lol. 😆

She did and I LOVED her for that! 😆 I would say much worse if someone is dragging me down the stairs and making me slam into tables xD

DeD is making me realize how shallow person I am 🤣
sourmisery thumbnail

Am I talking to myself? 🥱

come back and talk to me
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
OKB WAS JUST MIND BLOWING in today's Epi
I can't believe he actually pulled off the restaurant scene with so much impact

Also his scenes with agha jaan and hareem are also very beautifully written

Hats off
clockworknerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

come back and talk to me

Tell me how's the mausam in Hyd? I spent last 6 days of ramazan at my daadi's place and trust me, fasting was never this difficult for me. Bohat garmi thii. -.- Mera dil chah raha tha bhaag kar Karachi a jaaon. 😆