Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
😃😉I'm just rejoicing we'll finally be free of ruhi and Co . next week onwards and that's what matter most to me right now😆😃
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chahanya

Haan ye bhi theek hai

Waise bhi the wiki page says he asks her to stay at the haveli for 3 months

So after 3 months she can rejoin her studies at her college

@Zaya
Your sig box; Is it from Adeel's new show or movie?

Those gifs are from some advertisements he did some years back. 😳
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Loved the episode! One of the best episodes in a long time! Finally that DeD is back that I used to enjoy when Suhaib was here.. Ruhi and her family's bakwaas is too much now I hope they shift the focus totally on the Haveli now I can't put up with her family's nonsense.

Anyway Wali totally ROCKED in this episode, in every single scene! OKB has finally grown on me, i'm a deewani of his gussa! I loved how he put that kameena Moiz in his place and showed him his aukaat! Wali Suhaib Khan dil jeet liya tune! <3 Bechara Wali was so so upset seeing that Farah was going to accept the ring from Moiz whilst being in Nikkah with him.. Thats just wrong on all kind of levels! The best part was when he said to Farah that he'll never divorce her but won't keep her as his wife either! Wali ke dil se Farah completely utar gayi hai he can't believe that she would stoop so low as to accept a proposal whilst being married.. And his gussa was totally jaiz.

The PRECAP was the BEST EVER. OMGGG I just can't wait for next week.. Aggghhh his gussa, the way he drags her, his dialogues, the gun part its all KILLING me! I swear i've watched the precap atleast 10 times. The intensity is going to increase and I for one can't wait for this rollercoaster ride! Bring it on!
Edited by -MitwaIshqPe- - 9 years ago
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Zaya - I second you. I am kinda worried that Farah's education will be left incomplete if she goes and live in the haveli.

lovefk - Hahaha, I wish :P I just like having word vomits about dramas I am passionate about, that's it.

GUYS! Finish this AT today so we can name the next AT: mujhe mohabbat aur dushmani dono nibhani ati hain.

I am obsessed with this line
.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
ill be super happy if there is eng subs for all the episodes..
clockworknerd thumbnail
I've already watched the episode twice. Well, the second time I was just fangirling.. couldn't do it when it was originally airing because Dad was sitting with me. Well, this is one heck of a melodrama. 👏
When the news got out on Farhat's official facebook page that DeD will be taken up for tv adaptation by Momina Duraid, I was really upset. Out of all my favourite books, none except DeD have been dramatised and I don't even like it when books are adapted for tv. It ruins all the characters. And especially when I got to know ke Obi would play Wali, I thought he would ruin it completely. I was actually hoping that Mikaal would play Wali. :p Taking my words back, people! Osman has been fantastic in his portrayal and there's no one out there who could play Wali like he does. It's brilliance man! Hands down. I'm glad DeD has been dramatised. There's not one bit of regret because they've done such a good job at dramatising it.. hardly any loop holes or actors not being up to their mark.

What's up with Ruhi referring to Faraah as 'iss larki'. Dude, do you remember that you gave you birth to this same 'iss larki' 22 years ago? She's your daughter lady! And she definitely has a name..it's Faraah, in case you've forgotten it.

I think that's the third time that the episode began with Ruhi taunting Faraah or AJ. It's nothing but torture. Well, yeah she was just basically angry that Arjumand came with Agha Jaan and said the truth in her face. The woman's a coward to face the realities herself. To make her feel guilty for everything she's been doing, she needs a HARD blow.. like really hard. Sudharna tou hai nahi is ne.

Out of the entire lot of Tajammul family, Moeez is the only sincere person. But that doesn't make me like him at any cost. In fact, I'm happy that Moeez is going to Dubai for 1+ month. Allah karey when he is returning to Pakistan, uski flight ka plane crash hojaye.😆 Yes, he is sincere but he doesn't have any self respect. Faraah friend zoned him 3 years ago. And he still tries to make her change the way she feels for him. Bohat ache! Faraah baby, it's time to bro-zone Moeez since friend-zoning didn't have an effect on him. 😎 Ring pehna raha tha, at least he could wait till Faraah gets the divorce properly. Thanks a bunch Wali for interrupting the dinner. I was squealing andar hee andar when he entered that portion of the restaurant and was all in the sarcasm-dripping-from-his-voice mood. The way he shut Moeez up explains everything. Ek tou we already saw how possessive he is about the people he loves and now that Moeez was actually sliding a ring into his biwi's finger.. he showed how much it had bothered him. What an epic showdown! I mean he was hurt and felt betrayed. He could have like just shouted at Faraah but no, he said something completely different. He's Wali and as he said he knows he to how to love and he knows how to hate. For all the nice gestures and love he felt for her in return she gave him THIS. Zaahir hai gussa tou aana hi tha. And Wali perfectly knows how to treat people.. jis ki jaisi harkatein. Now that Faraah was this ignorant about the taqaddus of nikaah, he treated her differently. Revenge but in a different way.. he tried every thing to make her change her opinion of him lekin nahin tou na sahi. It was time to tell her what if he really turned the way she thinks, violent, jaahil. Usko reality samajh nahin ayi tou it's time to warn her about what if her fears would come true. Aaah, this is Wali Suhaib Khan. <3 But he basically just threatened. About taking her to the haveli, locking her up were just threats. He is not someone to stoop as low as his opponent. But yes that bit about not divorcing her not even keeping her as his wife either was the truth. He would definitely introduce difficulties for her especially when it is about ego, about how she was repaying him, about how much it had hurt him.

Nothing needs to be said about the divorce fiasco. 🤔

Faraah baby, it's high time for you to realise where you've gone wrong. Ofc, she is not to be blamed completely but still she has also been wrong at some points. What I liked is Faraah isn't greedy and doesn't care one bit about her share in property no matter how rightfully she deserves it. That dream she had was bound to have an effect on her. Behroze came into her dreams after years and her dad didn't even look at her. She should get the hint.. the divorce notice is a big issue. She solely accepted the nikaah because of how much she loves Behroze and couldn't see him cry and now that he is dead, she is planning to break free from the relationship. Don't get me wrong people! I'm extremely against people making their last wishes, making their kids' life hell and then later dying for them to suffer. But it's a drama after all. Sab chalta hai and Wali's soo.. she shouldn't leave him at any cost.😆 This Tajammul and Ruhi must have included the property demand. Moeez and Faraah didn't know about it because they didn't let them. I felt this even in the scene where Tajammul didn't let Faraah look at the notice for more than two seconds. He instantly took it from her and began talking about other points. Greed kills, Tajammul jee. Now it needs to be seen what she will say to Arjumand's question about her share in property.

Wali and Arjumand have such a nice relationship. Their conversations are all about missing each other, caring for each other. Ek taraf there is Ruhi and Faraah.. i can't remember if Ruhi actually talked to Faraah properly after Behroze's death. Even now, four years later, whatever she says to Faraah have sarcastic words and phrases like soug kyun mana rahi ho, tumhare mohtram daada jaan. Dude, will you ever stop working against Agha Jaan? Talk like a mother for once! This woman's going to have such a hard time apologising to everyone once she realises her mistakes because her burden of guilt is going to be HUGE.. she has not left a single chance to ruin everything.

I soo loved it when Wali said 'usay talaaq chahiye na mujhse, le ke dikhaye woh talaaq. Aur jaaidaad mein hissa, woh bhi bhool jaye' Gosh! The notice hit it where it hurts him the most. Kehna alag baat hai but now that she's actually demanding him for divorce has actually caused him anger, not pain. Arjumand, you go woman! The way she talks with her head held up and in that never flinching voice. She doesn't even bother turning towards Ruhi while addressing her.. that's the respect she has for.. ZERO! Absolutely no worth. The indifferent glances she threw at Zohra were epic as if she was some piece of shit who didn't have the worth to talk to her or interrupt her. 😆 Aaah, Arjumand screams grace and honour! One thing is decided: Faraah is not going to be welcomed at the haveli by Arjumand and Zarmeena. Agha Jaan chalo will be really happy to see her and give her a warm welcome. Aur Wali.. woh tou kuch aur hi case hai. xD

Wali's favourite word is 'beloved'. This is an established fact. He said 'beloved cousin' twice and then 'aapki beloved Faraah' 😆 And yes, Wali absolutely is careful about not letting his emotions show much. He keeps it all inside him and doesn't even bother telling about what worries him to Arjumand and Agha Jaan. Imma falling for Wali Suhaib Khan very hard.

P.S. Ignore the typos people! 😳
Edited by -ZaYalicious- - 9 years ago
clockworknerd thumbnail
I am actually fangirling while watching a Pakistani show. I'm just all for realism, plots, actors, direction but maybe it was an overdose of my non-fangirling entertainment. Aaah, it feels so new to actually root for a couple in a Pakistani serial or ship an on screen couple.
Precap gives me those feels. Can't we get DeD airing twice a week from now onwards? One episode is just too little for my overflow of feels.
clockworknerd thumbnail
"Khamosh! chup chaap mere saath chalo warna khuda ki qasam tumhari laash ko yahin gaarh dunga."

"Isey dhamki mat samajhna Faraah lekin main iski 6 ki 6 goliyaan tumhare aar paar kardunga agar tum apni jaga se zara se bhi hili tou."

Amidst these intense and angsty dialoues, Faraah called Wali 'ghatya insaan' lol. 😆
lovefk thumbnail
I didn't expect this from arjumand I always considered her to be pretty non existent in the faraa Wali track but wow is she speaking up she's killing it
I actually used to think waiting for alvida every Wednesday was torture but this is next level I'm not left with any patience anymore I just want all episodes right now😭😭
lovefk thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

"Khamosh! chup chaap mere saath chalo warna khuda ki qasam tumhari laash ko yahin gaarh dunga."

"Isey dhamki mat samajhna Faraah lekin main iski 6 ki 6 goliyaan tumhare aar paar kardunga agar tum apni jaga se zara se bhi hili tou."

Amidst these intense and angsty dialoues, Faraah called Wali 'ghatya insaan' lol. 😆

ahah as if tajamul and zohra and her mother are very nice people too bad for faraa