Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Popo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I still think there will be a contract when they'll reach haveli because fara won't stay there so easily as she's gonna stay there against moeez ruhi ad mamo wishes plus there is scene in the promos in which she's crying under the blanket I don't wanna give away spoiilers but there's a reason she was crying ad she'll be unsure abt her relationship with wali without the contract they need to change the whole scenario
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Uff arjumand bravo bravo 👏 I was like jumping up and down and shouting at my phone yes say this say that pai pai ka Hisaab Laina, uff I can't tell you his happy wali and arjumand made me today. Bigho bigho Kay tanz kiya maza aa Gaya
Can't wait for next week
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Popo.

I still think there will be a contract when they'll reach haveli because fara won't stay there so easily as she's gonna stay there against moeez ruhi ad mamo wishes plus there is scene in the promos in which she's crying under the blanket I don't wanna give away spoiilers but there's a reason she was crying ad she'll be unsure abt her relationship with wali without the contract they need to change the whole scenario

please do give away spoilers cuz there's still about 10 episodes left and I will die out of curiosity also I agree with the contract part because isn't that a part of the book's theme also???
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ooofffsss what an eventful episode 👏
Amazing, OKB dil chura ke le gia 😃
Who is the best..Wali or Arjumand errr.. hard to tell
Can't wait for Tuesday..
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

*breathes in*
*breathes out*

Wali Suhaib Khan. You will be the death of me.

Can I please just talk about him today? Him and no one else? Because I want to. There are some characters which are great on paper but that greatness doesn't translate on screen. Then there are some average characters which are elevated to some good heights by the brilliant portrayal of them. And then there are some very few characters which aren't just good on paper but they scream that amazingness on screen as well. Wali is that. Seeing Obi today, I can't help but think back to initial episodes. God, he used to be so unconvincing in his portrayal. He came across is trying too hard to sell the look of the obedient bacha. But now? Uff. He has shaped himself as Wali so beautifully. There's no unnatural forcing in his portrayal now. His every emotion flows and joins the other seamlessly. Wali is a difficult character to crack in the way he is written. Because at one time he doesn't just feel one emotion. There are conflicting emotions within him at the same time and anyone playing Wali would have to really show all those emotions. Obi does just that. And my god, he does it so darn perfectly.

The restaurant scene was BRILLIANT. Brilliantly written, wonderfully executed. I was a bit mad at the comical music which starts playing whenever Wali and Farah come in one frame together. Last week it had taken away the dramatic effect of the Wali & Farah's meeting in the hospital (watching that scene on mute really showed the serious side of it). But I am glad that music went away as the seriousness increased. The promo for the scene was nothing compared to the actual scene. It was high time that Wali snapped. He was still reeling from his rejection and the humiliation he had faced at the hospital. Seeing his wife ready to accept another man's proposal was insult to the injury. It was a big blow to his self respect because let's not forget, despite being educated and well groomed, he is a Pathan man who are known for their gairat. Farah and Moiz at the restaurant were nothing short of laughing at Wali's gairat.

I LOVED the way he silenced Moiz with all the death threats. That was enough to show the extent of Wali's anger in that moment. A man who always believed in talking to sort things out was pushed to the limit where all his rationality was thrown out of the window. In that moment all that mattered was his brutally bruised ego and the woman who was responsible for it. Wali's anger wasn't just at Farah who dared go out with a man while being in someone else's nikaah. Wali was directing it at himself as well on some subconscious level. He had been making excuses for all these years for this girl? He always defended her in front of his mother and sister, he was ready to wait for her to accept him, despite knowing that she didn't particularly like him he gave in to the natural feeling that a relationship like nikaah brings and fell for her; he always took all her rudeness in a stride and brushed them off as temporary. But what was that girl doing? Making a joke out of him and their relationship so openly. It was the limit. I am glad that Wali didn't wait or anything and pulled Farah out of his heart. Wali always knows what he wants, he knows what his worth is and in that moment he knew this girl isn't worth sparing his feelings over. Sure he went a bit over the line when he threatened to keep her in the haveli and never let her see the light of the day again but as I said, Wali was that angry, that hurt; he was being stabbed inside and just to ease himself he was making all these threats. You hurt me, humiliated me, rejected my self so brutally so have a taste of the same and just imagine what if all your worst fears came true.

Actually, the restaurant scene served as that point where Wali's personality divided into a "Before" and "After". His first scene was walking into his mother's room, all happy and excited because of the deal he cracked. So proud of his achievement. He had some light in his eyes. But afterwards, in the entire episode Wali was visibly down and just faking smiles. That bit where he half-jokingly confesses to Arjumand that maybe he had gotten too boring like some old person was so profound. Before Wali used to balance out his responsibility and his youth. But what Farah did to him took away all the remaining carefree, youthful streak in him. I can never say that Farah broke him but she definitely steeled him. Now he only has the love of his family in his heart. Farah was one person he loved separate from the family obligation and Baba Ki Akhri Khwaish. He had really wanted her for himself but now her very mention disturbs him and anger is all he can feel for her. So much so that he no longer even has the lihaaz for AJ and declares all his vengeful intentions in front of everyone.

Ruhi and Co. irritate me. I am just happy that Farah can at least see through Zohra's greedy nature. But Tajamul is a different case. He has such a way with words and he says the right and logical thing but mixes his own motives somewhere within them and it's hard to see his motives for what they are. He presents himself as such a well wisher of Ruhi and Farah, aaj tou main bhi thodi dair ke liye confuse hogayi thi ke ye banda chahta kya hai? Moiz is different from his parents as his interest in Farah seems completely related to her as a person than her wealthy background. But that didn't stop me from wanting him to get amnesia in Dubai so he never returns xD Banda sweet hai but c'mon. I am Team Wali through and through.

Farah does have some fear of Wali in her heart and that shows anytime he raises his voice at her. So her agreeing to send the legal notice for divorce made sense for her. But we did see her guilt when the lawyer was putting in all sorts of exaggerated accusations against Wali. What made me feel sorry for her was her confession about her dream to Ruhi and how easily Ruhi brushed it off. Ruhi can make Farah doubt AJ's actions but she can't say that AJ has done jadoo tona on Farah's dreams, can she? So she brushes it off as something childish while not being completely unaffected by it. Farah kept wishing and praying to see her father visit her in her dreams and Behroze came but to do what? To show his disappointment in his daughter's decision. This little things are very crucial in shaping up Farah and pushing her to seek the peace and warmth which has been missing in her life. Because Ruhi can turn any situation around for Farah so that Farah ends up blaming herself. Ab agar AJ came to visit Farah because she was sick tou iss mein bhi Farah ki hi galti. Her tears when Ruhi left the room said so much. She definitely feels like she has to move mountains to assure her mother that she loves her and wants that love in return.

Arjumand is CLASS. Buss. The way she shut up Ruhi ONCE AGAIN was seriously epic. I am getting too used to it. I love it how this lady is always poised and graceful whenever she goes out of her house to face the world. And I SPECIALLY love how Ruhi ki ek nahin chalti in front of Arjumand. Because she doesn't mince words and says it like it is. It's not like Arjumand makes up lies or shows any fake affection to them. She has made her feelings about Ruhi very clear and doesn't steer away from them. So Ruhi has no choice but to listen to all the RIGHT things that Arjumand says. Seriously, the mother-son duo is so effin' epic. I am quite excited to know what Farah will say in the answer about the property issue. She was visibly stunned to know that her mother had put in the property demand in the notice. Is that why Ruhi was being so loving to Farah so that Farah wouldn't say much about the divorce and let her mother handle everything? Ruhi...you hit new lows every week. I just can't WAIT for you to be out of the picture so that my BP remains normal.

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I have a huge backlog on this show but aaj ghalti se mene aajka epi dekh liya thora sa.. First 15mins... N EEEKSS !!! OMG !!! I just can't wait to see the rest.. !!! But us se pehle I need to finish the pending epis.. Allah mian !!

WALI SUHAIB KHAN !! My JAAN !!! ❤️

This place will be bombarded completely by my rants once I finish watching the episodes ! ❤️

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

yaar ye bahana tou shaadi ke baad karte hain 😉

Oye tayyariyan nahi karni kya? Baad mein to sona hi sona hai😆

Thanks sakeena lovelydreamer and nisbah

WOW YOU GUYS ARE FAST!

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

We took your challenge too seriously. 😛

You guys are amazinggg!
I dont think I even need to challenge you to finish the AT 🤣

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

Kameena humtv!! 😡 They're airing a fresh promo for Mol.. and it airs on Saturday. Inki kya dushmani hai DeD se? 😡

They have been airing the fresh promo of Mol since the day after the previous episode :|
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
WHY IS THE PRECAP SO EFFIN' AMAZING!?! 🤪

I am not a sadist and I definitely don't dislike Farah (she be my baby!) but DAYUM! I can't wait for the bit where Wali is so ruthlessly manhandling her and she slams in the table. Plus the way he was dragging her down the stairs wasn't kind either..wo lamba choda apne pace pe chal raha tha and Farah actually jumps the last few steps. Man it's gonna be intense!