Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

And behind all this is one mere reason.. that Wali loves his Agha Jaan. He can do anything for him. AJ looked quite weak when he was crying and he did all this for him. Not for Faraah, not for the revenge he was so eager to take, not for anyone else but his Agha Jaan. He brought Faraah, uske saath zabardasti ki just because he knew Agha Jaan would be happy seeing Faraah. All AJ wants to do right now is make Faraah believe how much he loves her.

and WE know how he convinces Farah to go to the haveli and that just shows Wali's love for AJ. Just for AJ's sake, Wali was ready to face the one person jiski shakal se bhi Wali ko nafrat hogayi hai!

Man! it's gonna be so epic!!! Ek taraf Farah will get all the love from AJ and when she is away from AJ, she gonna have showdowns with Wali! UFFF!!! I AM IN LOVE WITH DED!!!!
sourmisery thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

SEE. See. See! THIS is why I used to banter about Wali-Faraah bits from the novel, OsMaya's pictures, their chemistry.. not that I disliked any episode on Arjumand, Suhaib, Behroze and Ruhi but I ALWAYS knew that Wali-Faraah's story is going to be much more happening and exciting. This is what I always waited. There was a reason why I used to be so impatient about their track to begin.

As they say, save the best for last! 😎 I hope ab hum WaFa fans ko taane nahin milenge 🤣
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

and WE know how he convinces Farah to go to the haveli and that just shows Wali's love for AJ. Just for AJ's sake, Wali was ready to face the one person jiski shakal se bhi Wali ko nafrat hogayi hai!

Man! it's gonna be so epic!!! Ek taraf Farah will get all the love from AJ and when she is away from AJ, she gonna have showdowns with Wali! UFFF!!! I AM IN LOVE WITH DED!!!!

I mean YESSS! The thing now is ke how will he tell Faraah to shut up and not tell anyone about how he dragged her. Bechari apne samaan ke bagair haveli jaye gi.. literally in just one pair of jeans and tshirt 😆 Shopping karaye ga ussay 😆
clockworknerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

As they say, save the best for last! 😎 I hope ab hum WaFa fans ko taane nahin milenge 🤣

EXACTLY. 😆 Ab koi kuch bol ke dikhaye! 😆
clockworknerd thumbnail
Wali was undeniably, undoubtedly the episode stealer. Obi is so darn talented and such an amazing actor! he's defintely the most promising new actor.. Humtv should give him this award next year. *heart eyes*
sourmisery thumbnail
'Mohabbat aur nafrat. Mujhe dono nibhani aati hain.'

ufff!!!
WaliKiDulhan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
can the next Tuesday come already ? I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT EPISODE !!!🤔😆
Popo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesomeee episode ad next mein fara in haveli 🥳🥳
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Okay so my honest review about this episode is that it was too much for me to handle had It not been for okb and his brilliant acting I would've given up thank gods next episode onwards it'll be the haveli track completely and faraa will be away from those greedy selfish people I felt no sympathy for her when she couldn't see behroz in her dreams for someone who seemed to have loved him so much she couldn't trust his decision even with her instinct pointing out her mother was on the wrong path!! even if we forget Wali her rudeness towards AJ is also too much but uff Allah Wali suhaib khan I love you please make me some hot chocolate
summerchild thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
WHAT A PRECAP, uff! Can we get the next episode already?
I found the episode alright (a bit too much of the Ruhi drama, but thank God we'll be spared from next week) barring the amazing WaFa bits. LOVED the way Wali put chichora Moiz in his place, though I do feel bad for the guy! Like, he's literally going above and beyond for Faarah! I found it almost sad how he kept telling Ruhi to not yell at Faarah and stuff, like bechaara, he doesn't even know ke uska patta katney wala hai! 😆

Wali's anger, uljhan, ghussa, EVERYTHING was spot on omg. Loved the way he was trying to be normal after the restaurant bit but Arjumand knew something was up. Aur kya zabardast sunai usne Moiz aur Faarah ko, uff! Faarah deserved it, ngl, it pissed me off how normally she was about to barhaofy her hand for the ring. Thank God for Wali's amazing timing!

Honestly though, next week is going to be a RIDE! I hope the Ruhi thing happens in the first five minutes and that we get a solely Wali-Faarah-AJ centered episode next week! It's what the precap's promising, and I hope it stays that way. The way he drags her out, uff, he's literally just doing this for AJ when he can't even stand the sight of Faarah, so I can't wait to see their haveli-fights and her eating her words and trying to get on his good side, soon!

Love, love, love! DeD's going to be the death of me!