sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
chalo spam spam khelte hain 😎 🤣
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

Ahh ik the feeling! My grandma scolds me for the same 😆 She says how can you be doing two things at once.. I'm like dadi don't underestimate my multitasking skills 😆

They never understand our talents. 😆 Aur ye thore dino ki baat hai. My school reopens on 3rd. Then the routine is going to so busy
sourmisery thumbnail
Zaya..have you seen ObiMaya's iv from 2013 on Nadia Khan Show? i swear me Platonicly shipping them startes from there. These two are adorable and a laugh riot as well!
.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

@LovelyDreamer - that sig in your dabba is made by you? If I remember correctly from the MNYH thread, you're a sig maker, right?

this one i stacked mais avi and add words only...

this one i made by myself re...

clockworknerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

chalo spam spam khelte hain 😎 🤣

Haan thoda knowledgeable spam spam khelte hain. 😆

I'm watching some interviews of Maya and Osman.. so Maya's real name Mariam Tanveer Ali. Tolerating that pathetic Amir Liaquat for Maya.. the interview's good though. 😛
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

They never understand our talents. 😆Aur ye thore dino ki baat hai. My school reopens on 3rd. Then the routine is going to so busy

Aaww ik the feeling! I'm on such a long break from Uni that I don't feel like going back! 😆
sourmisery thumbnail

They never understand our talents. 😆Aur ye thore dino ki baat hai. My school reopens on 3rd. Then the routine is going to so busy

My Mumma doesn't like me using my cell and watching TV together. She assumes i am not watching the tv if I am doing tik tik tik on the phone and i am like, "nooo~"
clockworknerd thumbnail

Zaya..have you seen ObiMaya's iv from 2013 on Nadia Khan Show? i swear me Platonicly shipping them startes from there. These two are adorable and a laugh riot as well!

I was about to ask you.. mujhe Aunn Zara walay promotional morning show ki link de dou behen!
.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Aunn Zara's episodes are uploaded in flawless HQ on Zindagi channel's website as well. I downloaded the series from there. Nisbah..check that out as well. I read somewhere that vids on YT have some portions cut off.

mais.. hw u downloaded from Zindagi website re... 😕
sourmisery thumbnail

Haan thoda knowledgeable spam spam khelte hain.😆

I'm watching some interviews of Maya and Osman.. so Maya's real name Mariam Tanveer Ali. Tolerating that pathetic Amir Liaquat for Maya.. the interview's good though.😛

and i tolerated Sahir Lodhi 😳

*shudders*