Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
^they are posted on Omar Khalid Butt's photography page on FB..
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I SAW THE PROMO! I FREAKING SAW ITT!! *dances around the tv lounge* πŸ˜† The only thing I had to do was sit through 15 boring minutes of Mol and then behold..it's DeD promo! Whoosh!! Sabar ka phal meetha hota hai πŸ˜†
Guess what!? Mais, you got me too excited.. I thought bilkul Indian drama type scene hoga where Wali would be like wayyy tooo angry. But he was less than angrier while saying 'Faraah Wali Khan, tum meri biwi ho' than the bit where he said 'lekar dikhaye woh talaaq' 😳 In that haveli bit..uss waqt tou uski gusse ki hadd nahi thi. But in the restaurant bit, that aura of Wali.. he spoke in a low, threatening tone. And of course, with authority!! GOSHHH!!! Bechara restaurant ka soch kar must have controlled his anger so not to create a scene in public. Ghar pe yeh engagement bit hota tou Moeez ki tou chutney bana deta, uski esi ki tesi kar deta. And Faraah.. usko tou pakar ke haveli le jaata!! Haye Allah!!

P.S. It would be such a good scene when Wali would actually make chutney/faaluda/raaita of Moeez. πŸ€ͺItna entertaining scene hoga woh tou ke bass

P.P.S. if we get everything they're showing in the promo, the episode will outweigh all the other 19 episodes of DeD. Trust me, the promo is THAT exciting and THAT thrilling. Tou episode tou kesi hogi. ☺️

Edited by -ZaYalicious- - 9 years ago
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

I SAW THE PROMO! I FREAKING SAW ITT!! *dances around the tv lounge* πŸ˜† The only thing I had to do was sit through 15 boring minutes of Mol and then behold..it's DeD promo! Whoosh!! Sabar ka phal meetha hota hai πŸ˜†

Guess what!? Mais, you got me too excited.. I thought bilkul Indian drama type scene hoga where Wali would be like wayyy tooo angry. But he was less than angrier while saying 'Faraah Wali Khan, tum meri biwi ho' than the bit where he said 'lekar dikhaye woh talaaq' 😳 In that haveli bit..uss waqt tou uski gusse ki hadd nahi thi. But in the restaurant bit, that aura of Wali.. he spoke in a low, threatening tone. And of course, with authority!! GOSHHH!!! Bechara restaurant ka soch kar must have controlled his anger so not to create a scene in public. Ghar pe yeh engagement bit hota tou Moeez ki tou chutney bana deta, uski esi ki tesi kar deta. And Faraah.. usko tou pakar ke haveli le jaata!! Haye Allah!!

P.S. It would be such a good scene when Wali would actually make chutney/faaluda/raaita of Moeez. πŸ€ͺItna entertaining scene hoga woh tou ke bass

P.P.S. if we get everything they're showing in the promo, the episode will outweigh all the other 19 episodes of DeD. Trust me, the promo is THAT exciting and THAT thrilling. Tou episode tou kesi hogi. ☺️

OMG YOUR PROMO REVIEW IS MAKING ME JUMP Im GOING MAD I WANT TO SEE THIS SO BADLY NOW UFFF TUESDAY COME QUICKLY
sourmisery thumbnail
Zaya - DUDE!! Shukar manao you see!! Yes, I am guilty of being exaggeratedly exciting about the promo but IN MY DEFENSE it was 2 AM and I was high on feels plus I had just drunk Sting and watched magical bits of K3G so yeah..not in my senses xD

lemme go rewatch the promo! CUZ I CAN REWIND HUMTV BABY!! 😎
sourmisery thumbnail
i recorded the promo on my phone 🀣
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

CAN YOU PLEASE POST IT SOMEHOW
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I have absolutely no idea about other countries but those living in Pak .. just sit through whatever humtv is showing for 20-30 mins. They're airing the promo like once every 20-25 mins. It would be annoying to sit through crap shows for so long but it's humtv! They're showing Karb's promo again and again because it airs every Monday. Yes, I tolerated Mol and then all the promos of their new crap shows of Sohai, Azfar, Sarah Khan! 😳
.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

mais... u r making everyone crazy here.. rofl..
better ur post the promoπŸ˜†... .. if not... all going to curse u.. 🀣 🀣 🀣
sourmisery thumbnail
yaar ab sab direct epi hi dekhna..πŸ˜†

*hides from all the jootas*
.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

yaar ab sab direct epi hi dekhna..πŸ˜†

*hides from all the jootas*