Views

Users

Frequent Posters

summerchild thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

@deewani - (imma just call you that)
i don't blame you one bit for skipping the Ruhi melodrama πŸ˜† it was tough to bear for me as well. but now! aaah..things are finally picking up!!

Aha, go for it! And I KNOW RIGHT, uff! I'm so excited! Apart from that, the OTP keeps hanging out in real life aswell (looking at your siggy and dying btw) so that's making me even more excited!
iSakeena thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i LOVE urtumblr mais ..main b u k fan hon ..tum ho k apni fans k koi fikar hi nai :(
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: summerchild

Aha, go for it! And I KNOW RIGHT, uff! I'm so excited! Apart from that, the OTP keeps hanging out in real life aswell (looking at your siggy and dying btw) so that's making me even more excited!

IKR?! I had legit squealed when I saw Maya's post on IG of this dubsmash..and it was defo recent because both of them are sporting their current looks in it. I don't ship them romantically but god! i totally dig their friendship and chemistry! Was going through pics from ANC and AZ days and such precious gems I found I tell you! 😳
sourmisery thumbnail

Originally posted by: iSakeena

i LOVE urtumblrmais ..main b u k fan hon ..tum ho k apni fans k koi fikar hi nai :(

haye haye haye!!! :O Sakeena!! my love! maine kab tumhari fikar nahin ki!!! 😎 aise kathore ilzam tou na lagao! :'(
sourmisery thumbnail
"Farah Wali Khan."

That HAQ and authority in his voice though. ☺️
summerchild thumbnail

IKR?! I had legit squealed when I saw Maya's post on IG of this dubsmash..and it was defo recent because both of them are sporting their current looks in it. I don't ship them romantically but god! i totally dig their friendship and chemistry! Was going through pics from ANC and AZ days and such precious gems I found I tell you! 😳

AAAH! omg, I've seen a few of those pictures and they're SO cute omg. I was watching their NKS interview a couple of days ago, their friendship is literally so cute, yaar! I was squealing at the screen everytime they teased each other, and the bit where they imitated Shaista was amazing! πŸ˜† I do ship em in irl too but their friendship is amazing! And honestly, their on-screen chemistry is SO good, like, uff!
sourmisery thumbnail

Originally posted by: summerchild

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">AAAH! omg, I've seen a few of those pictures and they're SO cute omg. I was watching their NKS interview a couple of days ago, their friendship is literally so cute, yaar! I was squealing at the screen everytime they teased each other, and the bit where they imitated Shaista was amazing!πŸ˜†I do ship em in irl too but their friendship is amazing! And honestly, their on-screen chemistry is SO good, like, uff!</font>

i have that iv downloaded but the quality is so bad ke I can't gif it OMG!! the imitation bit was HILARIOUS! Obi kept on talking like a motor mouth and Maya reacted so darn perfectly to it all. didn't miss one thing. And her expressions were sooo adorable!

You won't believe it but i tolerated SAHIR LODHI for them! they had come on his show for AZ's promotion. Didn't have many moments together but Obi was so articulate and Maya was so adorable 😳 Hina Bayat called in the show and she was all praises for Obi and Maya raised her arms and started waving them, "Hinaa Aapaaa~" to get her attention and it was so cute!

Lol and there was one bit where Maya was being all cute about not wanting to give the caller a gold chain and Obi says while drinking his lassi, "Karachi walon ke saamne badnaam na ho..de do."

I am crazy πŸ˜†
.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Whoa.. DeD tread in full swing..

lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

i have that iv downloaded but the quality is so bad ke I can't gif it OMG!! the imitation bit was HILARIOUS! Obi kept on talking like a motor mouth and Maya reacted so darn perfectly to it all. didn't miss one thing. And her expressions were sooo adorable!

You won't believe it but i tolerated SAHIR LODHI for them! they had come on his show for AZ's promotion. Didn't have many moments together but Obi was so articulate and Maya was so adorable 😳 Hina Bayat called in the show and she was all praises for Obi and Maya raised her arms and started waving them, "Hinaa Aapaaa~" to get her attention and it was so cute!

Lol and there was one bit where Maya was being all cute about not wanting to give the caller a gold chain and Obi says while drinking his lassi, "Karachi walon ke saamne badnaam na ho..de do."

I am crazy πŸ˜†

WHICH INTERVIEW CAN I HAVE THE LINK PLEASE
summerchild thumbnail

I am crazy πŸ˜†

DEAD. OH MY GOD. I need to watch this ASAP! I started that Sahir interview, but I couldn't tolerate him interrupting them every ten seconds, lekin ab lagta hai un donon ke liye isey bardaasht karna parega! πŸ˜†

Obi says while drinking his lassi, "Karachi walon ke saamne badnaam na ho..de do." --- I've died and ascended to the skies. These two will drive me nuts.