Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

You were sleeping last night while *I* was faithfully drooling over SRKajol! THE LORD WAS KIND ON ME KE I WATCHED THE PROMO!!
#blessed
I wanna watch the promo again though HAYYE MERA WALI!!!

I was NOT sleeping. Went to bed at 1:45 lekin neend 3 bajay ayi thi. Mujhe kya pata tha.. warna main bhi tv khol ke beth jaati. 😭

Ek kaam karo, yahan se apni shakal gum karo. Thanks for the update lekin hum masoom, bicharon, bad naseebon ko jalao nahin ab. 😭
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

I was NOT sleeping. Went to bed at 1:45 lekin neend 3 bajay ayi thi. Mujhe kya pata tha.. warna main bhi tv khol ke beth jaati. 😭

Ek kaam karo, yahan se apni shakal gum karo. Thanks for the update lekin hum masoom, bicharon, bad naseebon ko jalao nahin ab. 😭

🤣 🤣 🤣

I feel like I have some immense power in hands 😎 That's right PEASANTS! I am the official queen of this thread now 😎

Promo aired on 2:10 AM I think. Aah...luck by chance hogaya
summerchild thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

there are people who visit my blog? *_*
sometimes I feel like I just shout into oblivion on tumblr 🤣

yes, that's me. Makes me happy that you like my humble attempts at giffing 😳 are you on tumblr? what's your blog name?

Aha, yeah! I'd gone on quite a bit before DeD started and I was looking for gifs on them, you were one of the only people uploading them AND freaking out about it aha! I'm thoughtsofadeewani on there :)

Glad to find you on here, though! Here's hoping the promo will be out soon *.* LITERALLY about to just chill in front of the TV all day at this point.
WaliKiDulhan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I haven't done an Obi exclusive set on the song just yet. That's still pending. But some gifs on the MV are here:
http://tereishqnachaya.tumblr.com/post/124950394072/ais-dil-mein-jo-chupaya-hai-usse-geeton-mein-kehne

thanks Mais you're a life saver <3

sourmisery thumbnail

Originally posted by: summerchild

Aha, yeah! I'd gone on quite a bit before DeD started and I was looking for gifs on them, you were one of the only people uploading them AND freaking out about it aha! I'm thoughtsofadeewani on there :)

Glad to find you on here, though! Here's hoping the promo will be out soon *.* LITERALLY about to just chill in front of the TV all day at this point.

OH!! You're thoughtsofadeewani? DUDE! I legit FREAKED out when I saw on you tumblr long ago being the kind of OsMaya/DeD crazy that I was! But then you kinda disappeared so I thought your interest in the show went away (not that I blamed you) and main akele hi kept on giffing the show and what not 😆 That fangirly squeal I had when I saw your tag for OsMaya

I hope HumTV keeps on airing the promo properly till we get the new episode! It's so amazing! DEFO gonna make people impatient to watch the episode!
summerchild thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

OH!! You're thoughtsofadeewani? DUDE! I legit FREAKED out when I saw on you tumblr long ago being the kind of OsMaya/DeD crazy that I was! But then you kinda disappeared so I thought your interest in the show went away (not that I blamed you) and main akele hi kept on giffing the show and what not 😆 That fangirly squeal I had when I saw your tag for OsMaya

I hope HumTV keeps on airing the promo properly till we get the new episode! It's so amazing! DEFO gonna make people impatient to watch the episode!

Loool yeah, I used to be on there quite a bit, but then I just gradually got off tumblr cause of finals and stuff, and still haven't gone on aha! 😆 I'd been waiting for the WaFa scenes to start and planned on watching the show after, but the Roohi melodrama was too much tbh, I used to read the reviews and didn't have the guts to watch all her rota-dhota ness!

BUT last week, Wali's jealousy and the whole "Leke dikhaaye woh talaaq!" That literally just drove me mental haha! Cannot wait for tuesday, uff! Hum walay dobaara promo dikhadein kaash! I'm literally *heart eyes* whenever I see OsMaya on screen!
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

ALLAH ALLAH ALLAAAH!!! Itna kuch hogaya. Main kahan THII? 😭 HAYE ALLLAAAH! The promo.. I WANT TO SEE IT RIGHT FREKAING NOW. Somebody please hack Humtv's system and get it for me.. Kahin se bhi promo dhoond ke lao.. BAS LE AAO.

UGHHH! I watched tv all day. But mere tv pe hum ka channel atak gaya hai. The stupid channel is stuck on the face of that ugly Sohai girl! 😡 Ye saray zulm mujh pe hee kyun hote haaain?!! Naseeb ka faaluda hogaya!! 😡

Koi Allah ki bandi kahin se promo le aao na.. *weeps*

if we're planning on hacking why just promo we'll steal all episodes haha
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This is so annoying here bloody star plus won't stop showing the promos of even idiotic shows like a trillion times and uploading them on every social media but wow hum Is not Interested only in promoting their amazing as hell show I WANNA SEE FARAA WALI KHAN TUM MERI BIWI HO SO BAD
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovefk

if we're planning on hacking why just promo we'll steal all episodes haha

IKRR!? Bas kuch bhi karke episodes ley aao 😭
sourmisery thumbnail
@deewani - (imma just call you that)
i don't blame you one bit for skipping the Ruhi melodrama 😆 it was tough to bear for me as well. but now! aaah..things are finally picking up!!