Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Popo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Lol dunno abt the snow wala point i guess it's only in the promos (i hope not) bt the dialogue meri zindagi jo ulti ginti chal rahi hai... will surely comes in the last or second last episode most prblbly last :P
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I'm looking forward to the scene where Farah screams Wali.. I think its the haunted house wala scene you guys mentioned
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
shit shit SHIT! HOLY SHIT! THE NEW PROMO!

Nothing really exciting at first. Ruhi tells Farah that she wants to wed her off with Moeez and then shots of Farah overhearing Tajamul/Ruhi convo (as seen in the precap). Tajamul says that such decisions aren't taken in jaldbaazi. Then the shot of Wali getting the divorce notice and the same as precap, "Leke dikhaye wo talaaq!"

THEN THEN THEN!!

We see a shot of Moeez driving his car in anger and then behind him, Wali's jeep is shown and SHIT GUYS! Wali enters his jeep in the haveli in such a rough state! He is wearing his suit that we saw in the precap but he is in such a disheveled state. Then we see the restaurant shots of Wali coming over at Moeez and Farah's table and saying sarcastically, "yahan tou mangni ki taqreeb horahi hai" and he SLAMS his hands on the table and leans in close to Farah and says angrily, "Farah Wali Khan...tum MERI biwi ho!"

GUYS! Wali's ANGER! My screen was on FIRE! SHIT! IS IT TUESDAY YET?!?!
sourmisery thumbnail
SHIT! I am dead JUST by seeing the promo! Episode dekh ke tou meri PATA NAHIN kya halat hogi! You guys should've SEEN Wali! Ek dum AAPE SE BAHAR type gussa tha usska! Uff! When he gets off the jeep at the haveli in the most roughest state ever! I mean, we used to joke ke Suhaib ki death ke days mein bhi he was always so neatly dressed but in the promo...bikul hosh mein hi nahin tha. Farah.. sambhal ke! Wali will definitely leave all his love behind in this episode and will only hate Farah from here on. I AM SO FREAKIN' EXCITED!!!
sourmisery thumbnail

Originally posted by: Popo.

Lol dunno abt the snow wala point i guess it's only in the promos (i hope not) bt the dialogue meri zindagi jo ulti ginti chal rahi hai... will surely comes in the last or second last episode most prblbly last :P

😭😭😭😭

Allah na kare! I want some amazing and LONG last episodes. No rushing ke sab masala end episode mein daal den...the last ASHRA of the show should be solely on WaFa. PLEASE!

Popo. thumbnail
woww promo link or did u saw it on tv ??
Wali's gonna be in this gusa wala state for a long long time 😆

-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

shit shit SHIT! HOLY SHIT! THE NEW PROMO!

Nothing really exciting at first. Ruhi tells Farah that she wants to wed her off with Moeez and then shots of Farah overhearing Tajamul/Ruhi convo (as seen in the precap). Tajamul says that such decisions aren't taken in jaldbaazi. Then the shot of Wali getting the divorce notice and the same as precap, "Leke dikhaye wo talaaq!"

THEN THEN THEN!!

We see a shot of Moeez driving his car in anger and then behind him, Wali's jeep is shown and SHIT GUYS! Wali enters his jeep in the haveli in such a rough state! He is wearing his suit that we saw in the precap but he is in such a disheveled state. Then we see the restaurant shots of Wali coming over at Moeez and Farah's table and saying sarcastically, "yahan tou mangni ki taqreeb horahi hai" and he SLAMS his hands on the table and leans in close to Farah and says angrily, "Farah Wali Khan...tum MERI biwi ho!"

GUYS! Wali's ANGER! My screen was on FIRE! SHIT! IS IT TUESDAY YET?!?!

@Bold: OMFFFDDD!!!! I'm dead just reading this... HUM walon plz air the promo asap!!!!
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

SHIT! I am dead JUST by seeing the promo! Episode dekh ke tou meri PATA NAHIN kya halat hogi! You guys should've SEEN Wali! Ek dum AAPE SE BAHAR type gussa tha usska! Uff! When he gets off the jeep at the haveli in the most roughest state ever! I mean, we used to joke ke Suhaib ki death ke days mein bhi he was always so neatly dressed but in the promo...bikul hosh mein hi nahin tha. Farah.. sambhal ke! Wali will definitely leave all his love behind in this episode and will only hate Farah from here on. I AM SO FREAKIN' EXCITED!!!

Omggg! Your getting me so damn excited! Tuesday tak ab intezaar nehi kare paungi mein!
Popo. thumbnail
Hum wale itnaa soch soch k promo repeat karte hain k bss 🤔
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
lostmymusic.lostmymusic.lostmymusic.

^ Loool! I nearly CHOKED 🤣🤣🤣