Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
^ check out Obi's facebook page.. he is there in Uzair Jaswal's new song video 😳
Edited by -ZaYalicious- - 9 years ago
clockworknerd thumbnail
Mais, your avatar is hilarious. Obi looks like some.. flirt? No, he looks tharki. Matlab serious wala tharki ladka. 🀣 The pout and wink.. that makes him look like some awaara, ameer baap ki bigri hui aulaad type LOL.
CouchPotato90 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

Even I was confused.. because some time back we had another visitor on DeD AT whose username was the same as yours. 😳

Yeah, I came across that member a few threads ago , one that had me reassuring myself that my account hadn't really been compromised. That member seems to be maintaining a bit of a low profile of late, so I chose to step in to fill the void. πŸ˜‰

Anyways, you keep a weather eye on the '90' in my username for posts by me. 😊
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
2 days to go my countdown has already begun the next episode will be such a power packed one I'm genuinely hoping for at least one more showdown between ruhi and arjumand and arjumand slaying again
clockworknerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: CouchPotato90

Yeah, I came across that member a few threads ago , one that had me reassuring myself that my account hadn't really been compromised. That member seems to be maintaining a bit of a low profile of late, so I chose to step in to fill the void. πŸ˜‰

Anyways, you keep a weather eye on the '90' in my username for posts by me. 😊

Hahaha, that '90' in your username stopped me from asking you if you were the same girl with another account πŸ˜†
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Zaya - I LOVE OBI IN HIS NEON BOMB AVATAR!! 🀣 The video was amazing. Obi as zombie was too dark for me to gif though. But this tharki mode of his is epic 🀣 Matched with all the dance he did 🀣
sourmisery thumbnail

tou hum bicharon ko tou na jalaoπŸ˜†

jalaing nahin...bragging 😎 🀣

i even have the 9 second previews saved on my PC! gaaah! that snow one though 🀣 I swear it will be one HECK of a ride when we get to THAT point
sourmisery thumbnail

Hahaha, that '90' in your username stopped me from asking you if you were the same girl with another accountπŸ˜†

That wali CouchPotato is actually an old jaane wali of mine. When I had seen CouchPotato90 as the last post on the AT, I got momentarily excited that she had returned. But turns out it wasn't...for two minutes I thought she had made another id but nopes..vastly different people πŸ˜†
clockworknerd thumbnail
^ yeah, I talked to her for a few days and she said she would read DeD online because of the exciting promos.. but alas, woh shayad masroof hogayi. Lol yes, the difference was very much notice-able. Posts dekh kar hee pata chal gaya tha πŸ˜†
clockworknerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

jalaing nahin...bragging 😎 🀣

i even have the 9 second previews saved on my PC! gaaah! that snow one though 🀣 I swear it will be one HECK of a ride when we get to THAT point

The million dollar statement is WHEN we get to that point.. saari baat hi 'kab' ki hai. πŸ˜†