Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Finally loved the way Arjumand gave it to Ruhi...so cool and disdainful she was and Ruhi needs this kind of dose regularly!

Really she is just wallowing in self-pity, making herself ill and pretending that she's full of ana and self-respect, but having no qualms living off AJ and still being self-righteous about it! She is sooo delusional! She needs more zor ke jatkes seriosuly. Come off your pretentious high horse woman!😡

Maya is doing wonderfully as Fara. As usual felt bad for Faraa the most. After Behroze's death she has lost both her parents and can't even take comfort in the love that AJ has for her and Ruhi is so damn insecure and selfish that she is depriving Fara of love and emotional support and Arjumand rightly said that Behroze was selfish ( he too kept Fara away from her grandfather's and chacha's love) and he found his match in Ruhi.

All the scenes was superb in the epi. Loved Fara-Wali scene and could not fault Fara for her hating on Wali...poor female, with such a hyper and emotional atyachaar doing mother, she does seem caught between a rock and a hard place.😭

Loved Wali-AJ scene and once more Abid Ali was superb with his expressions and his barely concealed glee at Wali's dilemma and OKB was also very good as Wali.👍🏼

Loved the confrontation scene between Ruhi and Arjumand and I am glad Arjumand said some home truths to Ruhi. At one level Ruhi knows all this, but she is desperate to continue with her delusions and becomes extremely touchy when someone gives her straight up. It's evident abt how much she is in self-denial and mentally troubled abt what happened between her nd Behroze, by the way she locks herself up in her room and takes sleeping pills to deal with Behroze's death. And as Arjumand said, u feel pity for her.

Acting wise all were superb. Hareem was bang on as the disdainful, but cool Arjumand giving back to Ruhi and her expressions were superb.👏 And Sanam wow she is really making me hate Ruhi (and I usually don't even hate the negative characters ), but Ruhi u can't help but dislike for being so pitiful and u just wanna shake her out of stupor. At one instance she is all insecure and vulnerable and seems so lost and u start feeling bad for her, but the very next instance u feel she so deserves it for her acerbic tongue, her insensitivity and her disregard for people's feelings, especially AJ and Fara.

Oooppps...itna long ho gaya. Had no intention to post such a long take. But well dis episode was such ke ho gaya!😆
Edited by khamosshhh - 9 years ago
khamosshhh thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

caution: long post.

MAN! What a stupendous episode! Completely engaging throughout! Never once did I feel like wanting to change the channel or wishing to skip something. Start to end, the whole hour me and my parents were glued to the TV.

Aah...how I missed this pace

The plot which was stuck on once place in the past episodes moved and what a movement. DeD which used to move at such a rapid pace, seeing it refusing to have some plot development was something everyone noticed. Khair, long shows do tend to have a middle slump where nothing makes sense and viewers are left wishing for a remote control to fast forward everything. Khair, remote tou is still wished by many because I wanna fast forward the week and watch episode 20 right now!!

Thank you Farah for not forgetting who you are! The one who says what she means and means what she says. She telling Ruhi in no kind words that Ruhi was wrong to spend all those lacs on Zohra Mami was brilliant. And I loved it how Ruhi couldn't do a dramatic reaction unlike last time because Farah was right. Ruhi at least have that much on a conscience left that she gets momentarily speechless when the ugliness of her actions is told to her on the face. That's another story that she never works to fix those actions. But I'm glad that Farah didn't hold back and said it outright that what kind of an impression are they sending to Agha Jaan and specially Wali, who has half the right on that account. This is where Farah is a complete reflection of Behroze. The khuddar person who values her self-respect more than anything else.

I tou have given up on Ruhi. She keeps getting worse and worse! Anyone can see just how much of a mess she is. On one hand she says she doesn't want AJ's money, then she goes and spends lacs from the same money. Then she accuses her daughter of being attracted to AJ's wealth? Like HOW?! How can a mother stoop so low to make her own daughter hate herself like that? She emotionally blackmailed Farah to not meet AJ and then goes to AJ and cooks up lies that Farah gets disturbed when she meets him? Don't they say that kids recognize love and they naturally get attracted to it? Farah is the same and Ruhi recognized it. One day with AJ away from every tension had Farah singing AJ's praises so Ruhi got scared that Farah might end up leaving her. Ab rather than loving Farah more and giving her emotional support, Ruhi is instead stirring all kinds of trouble to create misunderstanding between Farah and AJ. Forbidding AJ to meet Farah, giving away gifts meant for Farah to Erum and every other anju panju. She will do everything to keep Farah away from AJ but nothing to make Farah willingly choose her mother without any of these tactics. Gaah! I just can't forgive her character, no matter what.

Wali. Wali is jaan

Today was the first glimpse of angry Wali and my god, what a commanding figure he is. Last time he met Farah, he was all sweet and friendly, taking all her insults in a stride. But that was a conscious effort as I had said. Today he was more charged by his anger. His one line, "Farah, mujhe gussa mat dilao." had Farah being phuss like a balloon and agreeing to talk to him. But wo bhi Farah hai, the ladaka sherni. Farah's unease at not meeting AJ was already heavy on her heart and then Wali reminding her of that had her looking away in guilt. But then, as she said that she had no relationship with Wali to speak about what's bothering her. The words in her mouth are planted by someone's hatred and Wali knows that. But that doesn't stop him from being angry and disappointed at her because she's not a kid for God's sake. She should realize the effects of her actions on her own. Farah really doesn't pay any attention to his words. I could have lived without the confession which seemed a bit out of place considering Farah's refusal to even give him a kind look but I guess that was his last attempt to thaw her heart towards him. He tried being friendly and considerate, even gave the reference of their cousin relationship but she didn't care. He always stayed clear of the nikaah thing but aaj tou wo bhi bola. And he even said he loved her. Means he has literally bared himself in front of her that here I am, a person who wants you and wants you to give him a chance. But Farah keeps on rejecting him. And that hurts directly to the ego of a person. Hence his impulsive reaction to want to bash Moeez's face when he sees Farah so easily going off with him.

Can I please get a personal Agha Jaan? Seeing him today, can one believe that he was willing to sacrifice his own flesh and blood for the sake of ego? He is so smart and logical, pointing out the irrationalities in Wali's behavior regardless of Wali being right. I loved, loved Wali and AJ's scene today! Their relationship isn't just a grandson loving and respecting his grandfather but of two friends. That sheds a new light on Wali's protective behavior towards AJ. It's never just khandani values angering Wali when AJ's gets insulted but it's his love for a very dear friend leaping up and wanting to shut every mouth who dares hurt his beloved Agha Jaan. Wali is all responsible outside, the support system of his mother and sister, the man of the house but in front of AJ he's just a 21 year old guy baffled that someone could dislike him so much. The Wali who we always saw constantly masking his inner grief at the time of his Baba Jaan and Bade Baba's death, he was so easily showing his anger and jealousy to Agha Jaan and that just melted me! The somewhat childish behavior to a somewhat mature individual. He knows when to show strength but completely fails to mask the matter of the heart. AJ teasing him that he could see the hidden love in Wali's eyes was just...AAAH! Grumpy Wali and snickering Agha Jaan - PERFECT! But fangirling aside, it was a wonderfully written scene. It shows the drastic change in AJ's perspective. A man who valued ego above everything else is now giving logical reasoning to someone else's rude behavior. Rather than being displeased that his granddaughter was so openly going against the family values of a good girl and being frank with some other guy while being married, AJ actually said the sensible thing that Farah is naturally close to Moeez because she has known him all her life and Wali is a very new (and generally unwelcomed) entrant in her life. Wali was brought up by such practical and mature minds, it's bound to reflect in his personality.

Aaah! They showed the three year leap so darn smoothly. Brilliant! And we didn't even miss much in it. We had a good idea about where everyone stood and what they were up to in these years. So that's another plus in favor of the writing/direction.

Farah's constant conflict is being given due importance. She knows that AJ is a good man who has been with her when even her own mother abandons her. Her heart all but leaps towards AJ and wishes nothing more than to be by his side and shed off all her troubles. But the mind which has been tricked into believing that all that she feels from AJ's side is a carefully acted up play stops her from doing. Her father always taught her to listen to her heart while her mother is all minds on her and Farah is always torn between the two. One day she will get out of this dilemma but that sure ain't today.

AND ARJUMAND CAME BACK! How I missed my baby! No, she has become THE Lady now. It's always such a pleasure to see one's favorite characters kicking ass all around. It's no secret that Arjumand has been my love since the beginning. So to see all the reasons why I love her shining in front of me, it's a fan's dream come true. Arjumand and Ruhi face off was all kinds of brilliant and I am glad that it happened! Ruhi can say everything to AJ because she knows he won't say anything. She can disregard Wali because he's just another jageerdaar mard who has no manners to speak of. But Arjumand? A woman in the same position as her? The one who has all the reasons to personally hate Ruhi because of their past, how can Ruhi fight her? Such a brilliantly written scene and so wonderfully directed. The stark difference between the two ladies. Arjumand was all grace in her appearance and words and Ruhi was the image of the mess she is in her head. Never once did Arjumand raise her voice or showed anything other than a pitying smile on her face and she threw the facts at Ruhi without any dilly dallying. I love the way Ruhi was stunned into silence. The only thing she had against Arjumand was that Behroze chose Ruhi and Arjumand shrugged off that attack with barely a sniff. She easily disregarded Behroze's selfish personality and called it unworthy of her and then started to pity Ruhi for being such a wife to Behroze that he ended his life with regrets of ever choosing her. Now that's something Ruhi never heard. All this time she kept getting assurance from her family that she wasn't wrong and that Behroze was brainwashed into being disappointed in her but Arjumand knows the facts that AJ could never tell Ruhi. Ruhi always thought that she had some great moves up her sleeve with which she could harm AJ and his family but Arjumand showed her the picture that Ruhi is nothing but empty handed with her big words and need for vengeance which has no logic behind it. Sheer brilliance I tell you, sheer brilliance.

An episode worth watching over and over again. DeD! Where were you all this time?! I missed you so much! Please don't go away from here and keep on climbing now that you are out of that pitiful slump you dragged yourself into.

Brilliantly put!! 👏👏👏
khamosshhh thumbnail
And Hareem's reply to OKB tweet. @hashtag - 😆😆😆
hareem farooq @FarooqHareem

hareem farooq retweeted Osman Khalid Butt

Thank you @aClockworkObi this is very kind of you! #jeetayrahobeta

hareem farooq added,

Osman Khalid Butt @aClockworkObi
@FarooqHareem 'Behroz jesa selfish insaan mujhe deserve hi nahi karta' - what an epic smackdown, Ammi. #Roohigotpwned @sanammodysaeed
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That review was so well put hats off man and guys we talked about the episode but next week's clip
I can't wait for it thank god Wali comes before moeez gives her the ring can't wait for all his snark
iSakeena thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

SAKEENAAA!! DUDE! You HAVE to gif Wali from today's episode! Gif his scene with Agha Jaan please! PLEASE!! PRETTY PLEASE!!
#creys

HAYEEE ye to bahout Pyaara req hai 😳😳😉
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I don't know after how many weeks I watched the episode on TV instead of online. Can anybody just go ahead and hack Hum's system and get me all the episodes already? I simply can't wait. Eeeks! The episode can be described in a word.. EPIC!
Ruhi needs a hard blow by her own people whom she considers saints. Simple. She can't seem to lessen her hatred. I always took the factor of her guilt ridden and shaken state while considering how her behavior changed towards almost everyone after Behroze's death. But it's really been too much now. She is rude, indifferent towards her own daughter. I mean look, Faraah lost her father too. Instead of overcoming her grief and working towards filling the void in Faraah's life and not make her feel the absence of her father.. She focuses on something else. Of course, she has other important things to do like holding dinners for airay geray loug. And instead Agha Jaan is doing the job she is supposed to do. She hasn't yet completely realized about the fact that she does something else and says something else. And when Faraah shoves the truth on her face for just a millisecond there is the expression of shock and realization there on her face. But then she gathers herself and resorts to the last tool every mother has.. Emotional blackmailing. LOL. She is really failing as a mother. She wasn't just supposed to get financial support for Faraah, she had to be her emotional support. But in these three years, all the love Faraah could get was from Agha Jaan. Aur is aurat ne Agha Jaan ko bhi uss se dour kardiya. Even while watching the episode, my nani was constantly name calling Ruhi. Her character reaches new level of badtameezi in every episode. 😆

Faraah is not a kid, yes. But the only people she has been close to all her life are her parents and her maamu's family so their opinions are bound to have an effect on her. No doubt Agha Jaan does everything possible for her but the things she has heard from her mom from day one can't be dismissed so easily. She has it all inside her. She herself is conflicted.. About whom to believe, what to do, how to handle the constant blame game of her mother. What I really like about Faraah so far is what she said to Wali in yesterday's episode.. When Wali told her about extracting so much money every week she didn't tell him how the money was being used by Ruhi. She didn't make an effort to tell him or Agha Jaan that she was not using such big amounts.. Although naam uska aa raha hai. She is being blamed and she is well aware that Wali and AJ must be thinking of how selfish and money hungry she is. Nobody would want to be blamed for what one has not done but no matter how much she argues with Ruhi on the money issue inside the four walls of her house, in front of Wali she doesn't even paint her mother as someone who's after money. She is taking the blame on her and is letting herself be painted bad in front of others but the respect and love she has for Ruhi stops her from telling the truth. Here she is succeeding as a daughter when she holds up Ruhi's honour although she is well aware of her actions. But Ruhi, she just fails as a mother. Every single time.

Agha Jaan once again takes the title of show stealer. He is undeniably taking every step possible to act as Faraah's guardian, mentor, father. He is probably well aware of how close Faraah was to Behroze.. They were like friends to each other. And he is trying everything to fill the void in Faraah's life. But alas, Ruhi had to insult him. He sort of stopped meeting Faraah so often after what Ruhi told him.. So that he doesn't end up disturbing or upsetting Faraah. But deep down he wishes Faraah to be as close to him as is Wali. Poor AJ.. He would feel proud the day Faraah would accept his love. But the thing is he is sensible. He knows Faraah doesn't know him yet.. Just some lunch meetings and phone calls can't change her opinion. He realizes that Faraah didn't know him all his life.. He wasn't with Faraah like he was with Wali and Zarmeena when they grew up. Faraah's hesitation towards being frank to him and demanding him for things she needs makes so much sense. I've seen it.. I just meet my paternal grandparents twice a year and I'm hardly frank towards them, unlike my chachu's family who live with my grandparents since years. Agha Jaan understands all this and he tries to make up for all the times he wasn't with Faraah. It's guilt and regret for letting his ego overcome his love for his Behroze.. And he doesn't blame Behroze for it. He blames himself and makes up for everything.

Arjumand took the title of episode stealer with all her grace and amazing skills to set Ruhi right. Brilliant. Her dialogues were so bang on and with that smile and expressions of pity, she just won my heart. Unlike Ruhi, she was showing how you can make your point and leave anyone speechless with the use of smart yet calm words. Ruhi doesn't have this talent lol. Uss ko tou har waqt mirchi lagi hui hoti hai. Screaming, taunting, rudeness don't work on everyone, lady. For people like Arjumand, your standards are too low. I'm so happy that all this happened in front of Faraah. She needs to know that not everyone in the haveli is in favour of her. She needs to know that the way her mom behaves towards Agha Jaan, the same behavior she may receive from her paternal family. Ruhi was taking Agha Jaan too lightly. At least now she knows that she can't resort to harsh words while dealing with the mother-son duo. Aur Faraah ko bhi apni saas ka pata chal gaya. I'm glad they showed all this but I am quite happy with Arjumand taking a back seat for a few episodes. Now hopefully Ruhi and the pathetic Tajammul family too will take a back seat in the next two episodes.

I think I'll talk about Wali in the next episode. 😛 One thing is worth mentioning. The way he said 'Faraah, mujhe gussa mat dilao' was ah-mazing. And Faraah bechari actually got scared. Achi baat hai. She does need some gussa on Wali's part to pay heed to his words and come out of the opinion-feeding by her mother. Khud apni aqal bhi tou istimaal karey.. 21 years ki hai ab. The best thing is that Wali and Agha Jaan both are aware of how Faraah is being exploited. But Agha Jaan thinking that Ruhi too is being exploited is wrong. For the love of God, she is a grown up woman with her own mind. Yes, her brother's family did play a part in increasing her hatred for Behroze's family but it was more of her own decisions to be this bad towards Agha Jaan. Khair AJ is just trying to win their love and make them believe his sincerity.

clockworknerd thumbnail
Plot twist:
I don't think the next episode will have everything they showed us in the precap. 😆
khamosshhh thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

Plot twist:

I don't think the next episode will have everything they showed us in the precap. 😆

That's not plot twist...that's twisted makers!😆

But at least in this epi they showed everything in d promo and must say the quality uploaded on YT was awesome. Ek toh achha episode and den HD quality just makes it sone pe suhaga.😊
clockworknerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

That's not plot twist...that's twisted makers!😆

But at least in this epi they showed everything in d promo and must say the quality uploaded on YT was awesome. Ek toh achha episode and den HD quality just makes it sone pe suhaga.😊

Chalo wohi sahi. 😆

I can watch it any quality.. No demands 😆
Edited by -ZaYalicious- - 9 years ago
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: iSakeena

HAYEEE ye to bahout Pyaara req hai😳😳😉

main bhi pyaari..req bhi pyaara..tou ek PYAARAAA sa gifset bana de na, you pyaari?