Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
things one realizes when watching the episode again for the sake of gifs:

Wali was definitely teary eyed by the end of his meeting with Farah. tears of hurt and anger.

effin' hell, Obi is freakin' NAILING Wali perfectly down to the T.
CouchPotato90 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Assalaam u Aaleikum. Greetings from India.
I stumbled upon Diyar e Dil at 'India Forums' in November 2014 as a result of my search for shows with Osman Khalid Butt and Maryam Tanveer Ali in the lead as a couple. So, it's ironic now that DeD focusses on 'OsMaya' that i should yearn for the bygone struggle and eventual romance and trust, ensconced in the scenic backdrop of Skardu, shared between Ali Rehman Khan and Hareem Farooqi as Sohaib and Arjumand... but that is how it has been. I have been completely bowled over and enamoured by them.
The rut that 'Diyar e Dil' struck, post the demise of Sohaib, what with the increasing prominence lent to that paranoid psychopath 'Ruhina Arsalan' (sorry but i just can't identify with her as our beloved Agha Jaan's bahu and being worthy of the title 'Khan') and her god-awful lust for vengeance against Agha Jaan & his family, almost made me give up on the show but for the knowledge that Osman & Maya would not only end up together but be ' head-over-heels' in love with each other, which kept me hooked.
Man, do i absolutely loathe moeez or do i absolutely loathe Moeez.🀬 Khair, Dulhan toh Dilwala hi leke jaayega. πŸ˜ƒ
BTW, the scene between Hareem & Sanam, where Arjumand's clever riposte to Ruhina's cheap & pathetic slight, was epic. It is officially my favourite scene of the show until now.
Here's hoping that the the momentum generated during today's episode continues to gather steam and intensify its focus on the plot involving Wali and Faraa's tiffs and that ever gradually brewing romance. πŸ˜‰ And to junk all the fringe characters, for once .
Onto Episode 20, now.
Shab Bakhair. Allah Hafiz.
p.s : Oh, and did i just mention that i friggin' hate Ruhi?... probably not enough.

Edited by CouchPotato90 - 9 years ago
sourmisery thumbnail
SAKEENAAA!! DUDE! You HAVE to gif Wali from today's episode! Gif his scene with Agha Jaan please! PLEASE!! PRETTY PLEASE!!
#creys
sourmisery thumbnail

Originally posted by: CouchPotato90

I was introduced to Diyar e Dil by 'India Forums' in November 2014 as a result of my search for shows with Osman Khalid Butt and Maryam Tanveer Ali in the lead as a couple. So, it's ironic now that DeD focusses on 'OsMaya' that i should yearn for the bygone struggle and eventual romance and trust, ensconced in the scenic backdrop of Skardu, shared between Ali Rehman Khan and Hareem Farooqi as Sohaib and Arjumand... but that is how it has been. I have been completely bowled over and enamoured by them.
The rut that 'Diyar e Dil' struck, post the demise of Sohaib, what with the increasing prominence lent to that paranoid psychopath 'Ruhina Arsalan' (sorry but i just can't identify with her as our beloved Agha Jaan's bahu and being worthy of the title 'Khan') and her god-awful lust for vengeance against Agha Jaan & his family, almost made me give up on the show but for the knowledge that Osman & Maya would not only end up together but be ' head-over-heels' in love with each other, which kept me hooked.
Man, do i absolutely loathe moeez or do i absolutely loathe Moeez.🀬 Khair, Dulhan toh Dilwala hi leke jaayega. πŸ˜ƒ
BTW, the scene between Hareem & Sanam, where Arjumand's clever riposte to Ruhina's cheap & pathetic slight, was epic. It is officially my favourite scene of the show until now.
Here's hoping that the the momentum generated during today's episode continue to gather steam and intensify its focus on the plot involving Wali and Faraa's tiffs and that ever gradually brewing romance. πŸ˜‰ And to junk all the fringe characters, for once .
Onto Episode 20, now.
p.s : Oh, and did i just mention that i friggin' hate Ruhi?... probably not enough.

WalaikumAslam.

Welcome to our humble abode. Is it weird that I read this English in totally Ghalib wali Delhi ki Urdu style? 😳 Not meant as an insult but waah! It was great reading your review. Do take part in the discussions as well. And blast Ruhi using her full name! πŸ‘
xZoyax thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations for the new thread.😊
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CouchPotato90

I was introduced to Diyar e Dil by 'India Forums' in November 2014 as a result of my search for shows with Osman Khalid Butt and Maryam Tanveer Ali in the lead as a couple. So, it's ironic now that DeD focusses on 'OsMaya' that i should yearn for the bygone struggle and eventual romance and trust, ensconced in the scenic backdrop of Skardu, shared between Ali Rehman Khan and Hareem Farooqi as Sohaib and Arjumand... but that is how it has been. I have been completely bowled over and enamoured by them.
Here's hoping that the the momentum generated during today's episode continue to gather steam and intensify its focus on the plot involving Wali and Faraa's tiffs and that ever gradually brewing romance. πŸ˜‰ And to junk all the fringe characters, for once .
Onto Episode 20, now.

welcome welcome, ruhi haters are welcome...btw I didn't know her full name, thanksπŸ˜†
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
some one needs to slap ruhi and by my wish and preferred it has to be by her own daughter farah. Ruhi wants to give her brother's family all cash , gifts, food.which is rightfully is her daughter's ...
not even a small piece of respect to an old man... horrid woman Ruhi is...
I wish she suffers greatly ...
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OKB is sooo cute...he always tweets abt the epi and just like a viewer.πŸ˜†
Osman Khalid Butt @aClockworkObi

@FarooqHareem 'Behroz jesa selfish insaan mujhe deserve hi nahi karta' - what an epic smackdown, Ammi. #Roohigotpwned @sanammodysaeed

CouchPotato90 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
For a woman who left her education unfinished even when there was no insistence on Behroze's part for her to do so and to later live vicariously off Behroze's earnings and thereafter to survive on Agha Jaan's charity, it seems rather audacious for Ruhi to pretend to have pride and anaa.
Ek taraf toh khatun, Agha Jaan aur unke khandaan se koi raabta nahi rakhna chahti lekin unke khairaat qubool karne par koi aitraaz nahi hai Ruhi ko. Munafiqat ki bhi hadh hoti hai, yaar.
Man, is Wali awesomazing or what. The way he glared at Moeez yesterday was really cool. Laga ki Moeez ko wahi gaadh dega.
Pathan ko gussa kyun aata hai?! πŸ˜†
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Watched the epi!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Ruhi! 😑😑😑 πŸ€ͺ

Arjumand πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

Wali ❀️

Agha Jaan 😎 ❀️ πŸ˜ƒ ⭐️

Faraa 😭 πŸ’”πŸ₯Ί
Edited by khamosshhh - 9 years ago