Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
Ruhi's face when Arjumand so classily gave it back to her!! PERFECT!! Ab aya na Ruhi ko maza! All this time she has only faced AJ who listens to all her venom but this time it was Arjumand who showed Ruhi ke aakhir boss kon hai? 😎 Mann!! the last scene was EVERYTHING!! ARJUMAND!! MY BABY!! oh sorry..MY LADY!! You have never disappointed since day1! YOU GO WOMAN!!!
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh wow! Hum already uploaded d episode. Don't know if it's HD or not as it isn't mentioned, but the quality is good.πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸΌ
iSakeena thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
prv epi and todays were so ggod ..esp wali yaaar i love him ..evn farra wasnt annoying thank god ..felt sad for her..n same time i feel she is just so lucky etna pyaara aga jaan or super pyaara husband haye
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Loved todays episode
WaFa scene at the college Wali ka izhar e mohabbat and Farah ka gusse nafratwala inkaar

Wali angry on seeing Moiz at the college; One side Farah tells him I have classes n have to study the next minute she leaves with Moiz added fuel to Wali's anger

Wali AJ scene was really cute; AJ pointing out his jealousy and also saying that there is jealousy only where there is love; They are besties; Here too Wali ka gussa; Haye Nazar na lage use

Farah's inner turmoil ; Her heart knows the truth about AJs love but her mother is always spewing venom

Farah sach mein akeli hai everyone in her maternal side is after her money; Moiz is after her bas par that too urgh

After all Arjumand showed Ruhi the mirror; tumhe nafrat hai humse toh pyar humein bhi nahi hai tumse

Farah's maternal side gets on my nerves whereas her paternal side everyone is a darling

I hate Ruhi for the way she treats Faraah too

Precap: Talak leke toh dikhaye mujhse 😑 Then at the restaurant Yahan toh engagemnet ho rahi hai

I hope Wali crushes the cockroach under his boots like Zara had crushed the cockroach with her chappal Role reversal

Next week se the real plot takes off because WaFa will make that contract

Loved the episode Aur precap ki toh poocho mat Wali

Maahzabeen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Oh Man!!! Arjumand Ruhi faceoff was the best part of the episode...arjumand ne sahi aukat dikha di ruhi ko...badi aayi faraa ko tumahare ghar ki bahu nahi ban ne dungi...and i liked that this convo happened in front of faraa..atleast she will.be out of her euphoria...everytime she is rude with wali...
And now the precap!! Real maza starts now!! Wali will make everyone run for life! N what the hell...what has happened to faraa... She is in Wali's nikaah,how can she just forward her hand for engagement just like that...i think this was someone's dream..and i just wish that...otherwise my repsect for faraa will go down!
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Uff arjumand kya moo tod jawab diye πŸ‘ amazing epidode, I can watch the last scene and promo over and over again , I hope moeez gets a punch in his face, and Ruhi 😑 she deserves tajumul and co.
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi guys sorta new here totally loved today's episode arjumand just killed It whatever she said to ruhi was bang on faraa Is being really stupid and oh my god can't wait for angry Wali also can someone tell me how many episodes are there In all??
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
What an episode πŸ‘πŸΌ
Everyone was at their best. Specially, Wali and Arjumand..πŸ‘
Arjumand shut ruhi's nasty mouth.
How someone can spent so many years with so much hatred with the person and living a good life with his moneyπŸ˜•
Can't wait to see egoistic ,wounded Wali...
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
caution: long post.

MAN! What a stupendous episode! Completely engaging throughout! Never once did I feel like wanting to change the channel or wishing to skip something. Start to end, the whole hour me and my parents were glued to the TV.

Aah...how I missed this pace

The plot which was stuck on once place in the past episodes moved and what a movement. DeD which used to move at such a rapid pace, seeing it refusing to have some plot development was something everyone noticed. Khair, long shows do tend to have a middle slump where nothing makes sense and viewers are left wishing for a remote control to fast forward everything. Khair, remote tou is still wished by many because I wanna fast forward the week and watch episode 20 right now!!

Thank you Farah for not forgetting who you are! The one who says what she means and means what she says. She telling Ruhi in no kind words that Ruhi was wrong to spend all those lacs on Zohra Mami was brilliant. And I loved it how Ruhi couldn't do a dramatic reaction unlike last time because Farah was right. Ruhi at least have that much on a conscience left that she gets momentarily speechless when the ugliness of her actions is told to her on the face. That's another story that she never works to fix those actions. But I'm glad that Farah didn't hold back and said it outright that what kind of an impression are they sending to Agha Jaan and specially Wali, who has half the right on that account. This is where Farah is a complete reflection of Behroze. The khuddar person who values her self-respect more than anything else.

I tou have given up on Ruhi. She keeps getting worse and worse! Anyone can see just how much of a mess she is. On one hand she says she doesn't want AJ's money, then she goes and spends lacs from the same money. Then she accuses her daughter of being attracted to AJ's wealth? Like HOW?! How can a mother stoop so low to make her own daughter hate herself like that? She emotionally blackmailed Farah to not meet AJ and then goes to AJ and cooks up lies that Farah gets disturbed when she meets him? Don't they say that kids recognize love and they naturally get attracted to it? Farah is the same and Ruhi recognized it. One day with AJ away from every tension had Farah singing AJ's praises so Ruhi got scared that Farah might end up leaving her. Ab rather than loving Farah more and giving her emotional support, Ruhi is instead stirring all kinds of trouble to create misunderstanding between Farah and AJ. Forbidding AJ to meet Farah, giving away gifts meant for Farah to Erum and every other anju panju. She will do everything to keep Farah away from AJ but nothing to make Farah willingly choose her mother without any of these tactics. Gaah! I just can't forgive her character, no matter what.

Wali. Wali is jaan

Today was the first glimpse of angry Wali and my god, what a commanding figure he is. Last time he met Farah, he was all sweet and friendly, taking all her insults in a stride. But that was a conscious effort as I had said. Today he was more charged by his anger. His one line, "Farah, mujhe gussa mat dilao." had Farah being phuss like a balloon and agreeing to talk to him. But wo bhi Farah hai, the ladaka sherni. Farah's unease at not meeting AJ was already heavy on her heart and then Wali reminding her of that had her looking away in guilt. But then, as she said that she had no relationship with Wali to speak about what's bothering her. The words in her mouth are planted by someone's hatred and Wali knows that. But that doesn't stop him from being angry and disappointed at her because she's not a kid for God's sake. She should realize the effects of her actions on her own. Farah really doesn't pay any attention to his words. I could have lived without the confession which seemed a bit out of place considering Farah's refusal to even give him a kind look but I guess that was his last attempt to thaw her heart towards him. He tried being friendly and considerate, even gave the reference of their cousin relationship but she didn't care. He always stayed clear of the nikaah thing but aaj tou wo bhi bola. And he even said he loved her. Means he has literally bared himself in front of her that here I am, a person who wants you and wants you to give him a chance. But Farah keeps on rejecting him. And that hurts directly to the ego of a person. Hence his impulsive reaction to want to bash Moeez's face when he sees Farah so easily going off with him.

Can I please get a personal Agha Jaan? Seeing him today, can one believe that he was willing to sacrifice his own flesh and blood for the sake of ego? He is so smart and logical, pointing out the irrationalities in Wali's behavior regardless of Wali being right. I loved, loved Wali and AJ's scene today! Their relationship isn't just a grandson loving and respecting his grandfather but of two friends. That sheds a new light on Wali's protective behavior towards AJ. It's never just khandani values angering Wali when AJ's gets insulted but it's his love for a very dear friend leaping up and wanting to shut every mouth who dares hurt his beloved Agha Jaan. Wali is all responsible outside, the support system of his mother and sister, the man of the house but in front of AJ he's just a 21 year old guy baffled that someone could dislike him so much. The Wali who we always saw constantly masking his inner grief at the time of his Baba Jaan and Bade Baba's death, he was so easily showing his anger and jealousy to Agha Jaan and that just melted me! The somewhat childish behavior to a somewhat mature individual. He knows when to show strength but completely fails to mask the matter of the heart. AJ teasing him that he could see the hidden love in Wali's eyes was just...AAAH! Grumpy Wali and snickering Agha Jaan - PERFECT! But fangirling aside, it was a wonderfully written scene. It shows the drastic change in AJ's perspective. A man who valued ego above everything else is now giving logical reasoning to someone else's rude behavior. Rather than being displeased that his granddaughter was so openly going against the family values of a good girl and being frank with some other guy while being married, AJ actually said the sensible thing that Farah is naturally close to Moeez because she has known him all her life and Wali is a very new (and generally unwelcomed) entrant in her life. Wali was brought up by such practical and mature minds, it's bound to reflect in his personality.

Aaah! They showed the three year leap so darn smoothly. Brilliant! And we didn't even miss much in it. We had a good idea about where everyone stood and what they were up to in these years. So that's another plus in favor of the writing/direction.

Farah's constant conflict is being given due importance. She knows that AJ is a good man who has been with her when even her own mother abandons her. Her heart all but leaps towards AJ and wishes nothing more than to be by his side and shed off all her troubles. But the mind which has been tricked into believing that all that she feels from AJ's side is a carefully acted up play stops her from doing. Her father always taught her to listen to her heart while her mother is all minds on her and Farah is always torn between the two. One day she will get out of this dilemma but that sure ain't today.

AND ARJUMAND CAME BACK! How I missed my baby! No, she has become THE Lady now. It's always such a pleasure to see one's favorite characters kicking ass all around. It's no secret that Arjumand has been my love since the beginning. So to see all the reasons why I love her shining in front of me, it's a fan's dream come true. Arjumand and Ruhi face off was all kinds of brilliant and I am glad that it happened! Ruhi can say everything to AJ because she knows he won't say anything. She can disregard Wali because he's just another jageerdaar mard who has no manners to speak of. But Arjumand? A woman in the same position as her? The one who has all the reasons to personally hate Ruhi because of their past, how can Ruhi fight her? Such a brilliantly written scene and so wonderfully directed. The stark difference between the two ladies. Arjumand was all grace in her appearance and words and Ruhi was the image of the mess she is in her head. Never once did Arjumand raise her voice or showed anything other than a pitying smile on her face and she threw the facts at Ruhi without any dilly dallying. I love the way Ruhi was stunned into silence. The only thing she had against Arjumand was that Behroze chose Ruhi and Arjumand shrugged off that attack with barely a sniff. She easily disregarded Behroze's selfish personality and called it unworthy of her and then started to pity Ruhi for being such a wife to Behroze that he ended his life with regrets of ever choosing her. Now that's something Ruhi never heard. All this time she kept getting assurance from her family that she wasn't wrong and that Behroze was brainwashed into being disappointed in her but Arjumand knows the facts that AJ could never tell Ruhi. Ruhi always thought that she had some great moves up her sleeve with which she could harm AJ and his family but Arjumand showed her the picture that Ruhi is nothing but empty handed with her big words and need for vengeance which has no logic behind it. Sheer brilliance I tell you, sheer brilliance.

An episode worth watching over and over again. DeD! Where were you all this time?! I missed you so much! Please don't go away from here and keep on climbing now that you are out of that pitiful slump you dragged yourself into.

CouchPotato90 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Oh wow! Hum already uploaded d episode. Don't know if it's HD or not as it isn't mentioned, but the quality is good.πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸΌ

Assalaam u Aaleikum. Greetings from India. The official upload on 'HUM TV's YouTube channel is HD Ready i.e. 720p.
Edited by CouchPotato90 - 9 years ago