Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Episode was fantastic
Arjumand steal the show for me, what +1 ans she gave to that Ruhi, ruhi is so cheap she making arjumand feel small by saying behroze left her for ruhi, but the way arjumand gave it back to her๐Ÿ‘
coming to WaFa, fara irks me at times, again she started hating on AJ. and that taajhmul family๐Ÿคฌ
i hate moez, his mum, his dad everyone... now in next epi they gave divorce notice to wali, gr8 now wali will teach them a lesson.
poor AJ his love for fara and ruhi is blind. arjumand and wali understood that tajhmul family is enjoying on there money.
that scene in precap looks awsome where fara and moez r sitting and wali comes.
.Intoxicated. thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

What did Wali do in the precap?

Please tell me he murdered Moiz or at least sent him to the hospital.

wali recieves divorce notice from fara and demand for her share in property
wali gets extremely angry and leaves for LHR. AJ and arjumand tried to stop him but doesnt listen.
then tajhamul sahab give ruhi proposal of fara and moez wedd.
and best part is when fara moeez r sitting somewhere and wali comes and taunts them
.Intoxicated. thumbnail

Originally posted by: mary78613

Precap ne to mar hee dala! ๐Ÿ˜†

Wali's hatred phase will now start! Ab pata chalega Farah ko

exactly.. till now she was watching that calm and cool wali now wali will teach all of them a lesson๐Ÿ‘
Wah so Farah will be entering the haveli soon
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: VISUforEternity

exactly.. till now she was watching that calm and cool wali now wali will teach all of them a lesson๐Ÿ‘

Yess Wali ko bohat halka lerahe thay Ruhi and Farah. Now his ego will be bruised and ego mein to yeh family sab se upper hai. ๐Ÿ˜† I mean how dare Moeez propose to Farah while she is still married.
Ab to Wali bol ker hee ayega Farah ko ke Talaq leker dekhao mujh se. Can't wait!
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Precap
Ruhi expressed her concern to Tajammul about who would marry Faraah once she is divorced. Tajammul told her about Moeez's proposal. Faraah overheard this and seemed really confused and upset about all this. Wali received a letter from court which demanded him to divorce Faraah. He was REALLY angry. Agha Jaan said that he would ask Faraah about all this himself but Wali cut him off and said this is his fight.. 'Faraah ko mujhe talaaq chahiye na, main dekhta hun who kese talaaq leti hai mujhse'. And then Moeez and Faraah were in a restaurant and he was about to slid a ring into her finger when Wali entered.. 'Yahaan tou margni ki taqreeb chal rahi hai'. His tone was sarcastic and he was really furious that Faraah being in his nikaah was accepting the engagement ring from Moeez.

Oh, this is so detailed. Chalo, sab thank you bolo mujhe ๐Ÿ˜†
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

What did Wali do in the precap?

Please tell me he murdered Moiz or at least sent him to the hospital.

Unfortunately, no. ๐Ÿ˜† How I wish he would have done so ๐Ÿ˜†
.Intoxicated. thumbnail

Originally posted by: mary78613

Yess Wali ko bohat halka lerahe thay Ruhi and Farah. Now his ego will be bruised and ego mein to yeh family sab se upper hai. ๐Ÿ˜† I mean how dare Moeez propose to Farah while she is still married.
Ab to Wali bol ker hee ayega Farah ko ke Talaq leker dekhao mujh se. Can't wait!

haha yeah the ego..
both AJ and behroze played the ego game๐Ÿ˜†
now wali will show them who abhi isi khandan ka khoon hai๐Ÿ˜†
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
what a dhassu episode and what a dhamakedaar precap!!! full review later but in short :

DIYAR-E-DIL IS BACK!!!! ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿฅณ
.Intoxicated. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

Unfortunately, no. ๐Ÿ˜† How I wish he would have done so ๐Ÿ˜†

so true. i mean what kind of guy he is...
always maring line on fara
i want wali to aleast push him hard in next epi