Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

Zaya - I caught a glimpse of the APlus Eid transmission as well on Eid. I think Mikaal and Maya were doing impromptu acting based on the chit they were randomly assigned. Maya playef the father to the daughter Mikaal who failed her exams and I just 🤣 at the way the tables turned 🤣

but Maya looked sooo beautiful on all three days

You really are a Maya fan, aren't you? 😆 She looked beautiful on Eid too. And Osman too looked good.. except that he was extremely sad about being passed over for Eidi. 😆

Mais, do you take requests for gifs? Meri ek request le lou please. 😛
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

You really are a Maya fan, aren't you? 😆 She looked beautiful on Eid too. And Osman too looked good.. except that he was extremely sad about being passed over for Eidi. 😆

Mais, do you take requests for gifs? Meri ek request le lou please. 😛

I wasn't a Maya fan, MNYH made me a Maya fangirl, really! And it's not just because of her character! I rewatched Aunn Zara and I loved her in it as well, something I didn't do when I had originally watched the show! So yes, I have become a fangirl! SHE'S SO PRETTY!!!

I saw his Eid post 🤣 Bechara! 🤣

Depends on the request :P What do you want?
clockworknerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

I wasn't a Maya fan, MNYH made me a Maya fangirl, really! And it's not just because of her character! I rewatched Aunn Zara and I loved her in it as well, something I didn't do when I had originally watched the show! So yes, I have become a fangirl! SHE'S SO PRETTY!!!

I saw his Eid post 🤣 Bechara! 🤣

Depends on the request :P What do you want?

I agree. In my first watch of Aunn Zara, I found Obi much more impressive with all those hilarious expressions. But Maya too was good.. it is just that Osman was so brilliant that he overshadowed her all the time.

you won't have to do much for my request, I guess. :P Adeel Hussain did an advertisement some time back.. uss advert mein se Adeel ke bits ki achi si gifs bana dena. 😳 He looked so handsome in that advert.. Tell me if you can, I'll pm you the link. 😊
sourmisery thumbnail

I agree. In my first watch of Aunn Zara, I found Obi much more impressive with all those hilarious expressions. But Maya too was good.. it is just that Osman was so brilliant that he overshadowed her all the time.

you won't have to do much for my request, I guess. :P Adeel Hussain did an advertisement some time back.. uss advert mein se Adeel ke bits ki achi si gifs bana dena. 😳 He looked so handsome in that advert.. Tell me if you can, I'll pm you the link. 😊

AZ is something I appreciated a lot more in the rewatch. Everyone was so good in their roles! Obi tou was outright hilarious but he really sold Aunn's dilemma as well. How I wish we could get some "making of" tidbits or clips of this show. There's no way they could've shot the entire show without regularly bursting into uncontrollable laughter 😆

I don't think Obi overshadowed Maya. It's just that Aunn was the more out there character whereas Zara mostly had to react to his harkaat. I think Maya really balanced out Obi's antics. Like in one scene, Aunn is singing ajeeb o gareeb item songs to seduce Zara (and getting scolded by Dadi as a result) and all the while in the scene, Zara does nothing but just stares at him with an incredulous expression and it was hilarious! Idk about DeD because they haven't gotten that many scenes together but what I judged in AZ is that they really get involved in a scene and give the perfect reaction to each other which just makes their scenes stand out.

Adeel. Yes, I like Adeel. I like him very much. Send me the link and any specifics like gif size or text or anything and I will InShaAllah make it soon 😳
clockworknerd thumbnail
Mais - I will pm you the links and everything tomorrow. Thank you so much 😳
By the way, somebody please ask Osman about the DeD parody he planned to make once the drama was halfway through.. I really am waiting for it. Ab tou 18 episodes hogayi :(

-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Yeah im not really close to my cousins in UK so its boring :P

Ahh Ik the feeling!
sourmisery thumbnail
Aya aya! shukar! new promo aya! thank God we will get a new episode today! more WaFa and SO MUCH MORE WALI!! Aah! the angst!
clockworknerd thumbnail
the promo is out!
There was nothing new.. Wali told Faraah that he loves her 'Jin se mohabbat hoti hai unke saath ziyaad'ti nahi ki jaati.' Arjumand and Ruhi had the same clip that was in the precap. Also, one bit was where Faraah comes out in the corridor in her university and Wali was there waiting for her. The bit from the precap where Wali complained AJ about Moeez and said that he might kill him wasn't there. I really wish that scene is in today's episode. 😆
zona. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
By the way m loving reading discussions of u guys right from the beginning. ..
Ruhi's bro selfish...surprising 😲
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

the promo is out!

There was nothing new.. Wali told Faraah that he loves her 'Jin se mohabbat hoti hai unke saath ziyaad'ti nahi ki jaati.' Arjumand and Ruhi had the same clip that was in the precap. Also, one bit was where Faraah comes out in the corridor in her university and Wali was there waiting for her. The bit from the precap where Wali complained AJ about Moeez and said that he might kill him wasn't there. I really wish that scene is in today's episode. 😆

Thanks for the WU

Is it uploaded?

Also did it show Farah's expression when Arjumand says even I don;t want you daughter to be my bahu

In the precap that bit is shown n she was somewhat shocked when Arjumand said it

Wali is a darling Love the gussewala ; the romantic and also the teasing Wali