Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
^^ Ahh thats great :)

Mine was really busy too.. Infact its still not over LOL! Tmrw is another busy day.. But its fun i'm enjoying it with cousins and family :D
Yeah im not really close to my cousins in UK so its boring :P
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Finally watched the last two episodes just now.
First of all, Farah badi hogayi. No more baby pink colour stuff *claps* 😆 Also, her dialogue delivery is finally normal.. I found her really good in these two episodes. Osman's acting didn't appear forced anymore..

I didn't expect Tajammul to deceive his own sister. Kaisa bhai nikla. 😆 Ruhi sort of doesn't deserve this.. she was a good wife, a good mother till Suhaib's death. Then she was just clinging to her past which is why she didn't forgive Agha Jaa and hated Behroze's family members. About her blaming AJ for Behroze's death.. she was guilt ridden, shaken and subdued. (I really was furious when she used to blame AJ be mean towards him but can't deny about how in her guilt, she was bound to act this way.. and I mentioned it earlier too, Ruhi isn't as sensible as Arjumand.. she always showed her hatred and couldn't cope up with the grief of Behroze's death). Guilt mein everybody tries take the blame off themselves. She does regret and feels pain about the fact that Behroze died being upset with her and that he didn't have her near him when he was breathing his last. You've to be aalaa zarf like Agha Jaan to accept your mistakes and don't blame others for something you did. Even now when she told Agha Jaan to fulfill his responsibilities as Farah's guardian.. she said she won't use the money herself. But about giving 7 lacs to her brother.. she loves her brother in that dil phenk manner. And of course, Zohra and Tajammul have always been great at manipulating. HOWEVER, I won't deny that only this can make her eventually regret how she's so rude towards Agha Jaan and despised Behroze's family for no reason. YES, she did say that she won't use the money for herself but she just thinks of her bhai bhabhi as the only people who love her after Behroze.. that's the reason she is holding lavish dawats for their family. But she's been so bad to everyone, even towards Faraah at times, that she will have to properly ask for forgiveness from everyone.

Agha Jaan is just so cute. LOL he has a degree from Harvards and says 'bas ek Harvards ki degree hai'. Mere paas Harvards ki degree hoti tou uchal uchal ke poray sheher mein ailaan karti. 😆 On a side note, Ruhi needs to know that AJ is more educated than her and her dear brother, Tajammul. It just irks me how she called AJ jaahil and unparh. And yes, he is so wealthy. Kitne paise wale hain ye loug. 😆 It's amazing how he is determined to win Faraah's and Ruhi's trust with his love and care for them. Taking up responsibilities of Faraah, supporting them financially.. and those bits where he says that he would be happy if Faraah would ask him for anything she needs without any hesitation.. it was all beautiful. The way he wants to shower them with love and not make feel Faraah that she doesn't have a father-like figure anymore.. it is beautiful. <3 I won't be surprised if I end up liking Agha Jaan more than Wali in the next few episodes lol.

Do I need to blabber about the love-struck Wali? 😳 I was swooning.. His maturity just reflects in the fact that he told Zarmeena to give Faraah some time to clear her misconceptions. He even realises that he himself will have to be the one to do this and that it will take time and effort on his part. However, I do still feel that it is a bit too early for him to fall in love with Faraah.. he's just 20. bhai pehle parh likh ke bada tou hojaye. Itni jaldi kiya hai 😆 Liking her and teasing her is okay, though lol. Did anybody else notice .. Wali ki aankhon se shararat tapakti hai And this just gives me those feels.. bilkul novel wala Wali lagta hai. 😳 I'm just so glad that have highlighted Faraah's characteristics from the very beginning. She is confident, brave and mun phatt.. but only with those whom she dislikes (for instance, Wali). People whom she respect, like Tajammul and Agha Jaan, she doesn't argue with them needlessly and be dismissive towards them. She spoke up in front her mum because Ruhi has always been a friend and a mother to her.. and in the case of accepting AJ's financial aid, she found it wrong. And that too when Ruhi fell ill, she accepted whatever her mother was saying. WaFa meetings were just amazing.. kenchi jaisi zabaan, naik parveen. 😆 How on earth can anyone not fall for Wali?

They are doing a good job at character development.. bits like AJ sending gifts to Faraah, calling her at all important occasions, Wali managing college and office at the same time, Zohra being that meethi churi in her hunt for money, Ruhi giving the gifts sent by AJ to her niece, Moeez always trying to make Faraah feel the same way as he feels for her, his dislike for Wali. It all shows a LOT.

Precap was just amazing. The possessive Wali.. and that complaining AJ ke Faraah ko tou mere chehre se bhi nafrat hai, Agha Jaan. A guy like Wali, so mature and understanding, is complaining about how his dear wife doesn't like him.. Aww! 😆

Now I need to go and watch MNYH's last episode.. piled up all dramas and shows for today. 😆
Edited by -ZaYalicious- - 9 years ago
clockworknerd thumbnail
New promo aaya?

Also, I watched a little of that Mikaal and Maya's show on A Plus.. don't remember the name. They were cracking lame jokes tbh. 😛 But I still watched some of it because I was so bored on Eid.. they look good together, though. It is simply amazing how Mikaal's brilliant portrayal didn't make their father daughter duo in DeD seem weird. He was always really natural as a father of an 18 year old girl.
Edited by -ZaYalicious- - 9 years ago
clockworknerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

why do I get the feeling ke we won't get a fresh episode this week? 😆

We will. Fikr na karo 😆
clockworknerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Can someone explain how it was in the novel?

Spoiler alert

It was mentioned in the novel ke Moeez was just interested in Faraah because of the laakhon ki jaidaad that she will get as her dad's share. Sochne ki baat hai.. why would he like a girl who is 7-8 years younger than him, divorced? Also, she was never like a partner to him.. he was the one always supporting and helping her in matters related to studies and everything. He needs a partner as a wife.. koi choti bachi thodi chahiye ke har waqt uska khayaal rakhe 😆
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Zaya - I caught a glimpse of the APlus Eid transmission as well on Eid. I think Mikaal and Maya were doing impromptu acting based on the chit they were randomly assigned. Maya playef the father to the daughter Mikaal who failed her exams and I just 🤣 at the way the tables turned 🤣

but Maya looked sooo beautiful on all three days
Thanks zaya. But divorced?
And was his father greedy in the novel too?
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Thanks zaya. But divorced?

And was his father greedy in the novel too?

Farah could only have married Moeez after she got a divorce from Wali. So regardless of Farah and Wali never beinf actually a husband and wife, Farah would still be considered divorced.

SPOILER!!!

Ruhi's family was always sweet to Ruhi because she always gave them these lavish, expensive gifts ans never shied away from spending money on them. That's why her siblings (Ruhi had a sister in the novel as well) always treated her with adoration and respect as she was the DIL of a big, rich, influential household. So while they weren't shown as planning to get money from Ruhi, they never really showed any selfless love to her either. In fact, it was told that Ruhi also used to give the gifts meant for Farah to her nieces and nephews.
Wow! Ruhi sounds even worse in the novel lol