Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
Obi's head is always looking for the hilarity in situations. I can not forget his expression when Ruhi and Farah come to the haveli. Aisa LOOK de raha tha Sanam ko 🤣 🤣 Though I didn't find any problem in the precap. I practically swooned at his anger Initially I didn't take him much seriously but he kept getting better and better and now I can't imagine anyone else as Wali 😳
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

Tajamul said all the sensible words at the right time like reminding Ruhi that Behroze had the right to go to his father and it was Ruhi's duty to her husband to support him. That always made him look like the only sane person around Ruhi. But then he would go ahead and say stuff like AJ can kidnap Farah and make her disappear, words that scare the mother in Ruhi because which woman would want that? That always rang warning bells in my head. Because if Tajamul really was the caring person, he would encourage his sister to go live in the haveli if she has been accepted by AJ. But he never once asked her to even consider that. Every time he said that AJ is her FIL and Ruhi should listen to what he has to say. That's it. Never once did he agree with what AJ said and told Ruhi to do the same.

Kuch bhi kaho, banda hai smart...kaam ache se nikalwa liya 😆

Yes he was always shown very practical and haan smart toh hai and dat's fine. That's how normally ppl r...u know sound wise in front of others, in Tajammul's case in front of AJ and back-biting abt dem and talking crap behind their backs. But didn't like that they r showing him back-stabbing Ruhi ( and again i feel that's coz finally they have to redeem Ruhi's character😆) and Fara. Also the whole story abt needing money was cooked up by the husband-wife duo to get their hands on d money and hence ended up showing Tajammul totally negative.
sourmisery thumbnail
^Waise it is true. With Tajamul's schemes out in the open, Ruhi seems redeemable now. Till last week this woman was all sorts of annoying and pathetic for me but this week, I found her tolerable because she is being played by her relatives.

We don't know if Tajamul was always like this or did he become greedy overnight. Zohra always gave off the jealous vibes, from the time Tajamul made up with Ruhi after her miscarriage. She was jealous of the way Behroze cared for Ruhi and despite his limited income, he showered all luxuries on her. And twenty years is a long time. Who is to say that Tajamul didn't once feel that his BIL gave his sister more luxuries than he gave to Zohra and his kids? People don't backbite unless they have some negativity in them. And Tajamul's backbiting was always of the manipulating kind. While Zohra spoke in a way that made Ruhi more guilty, Tajamul chose words which relaxed Ruhi's guilt but at the same time, made her hate her in-laws more. The emotional manipulation was always there. It's only now he manipulated her for his own gain.
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
^redeemable? yeah, umm no... i mean her behavior now seems understandable but what about before the death of behroze? I cannot respect her for being ready to tarnish her husband's reputation in front of all for revenge from her father-in-law. She's always been selfish and Tajammul just took advantage of it. I am not on his side at all but it does not justify Ruhi at all nor does it make her more of a "lachaar woman" (you know as she is played by relatives);.
sourmisery thumbnail
Of course Ruhi can't be forgiven or redeemed completely till she apologizes for all her actions. Her pre-Behroze's death actions can't be forgotten in the light of Tajamul's schemes. But think about it, Ruhi has always been emotionally dependent on her brother and sister-in-law. If they pushed her to forget the old things and start anew with her in laws, Ruhi would have done so. Ruhi hatred was always fueled by Zohra who kepy saying anaab shanaab for AJ and his family and increasing Ruhi's resentment.

Still, it does not justify Ruhi's actions against her own husband. She is not a child but a mature woman who lived a lifetime with her husband in a sheltered and protected life. Ruhi wanting to tarnish AJ's reputation was solely her action, the result of her hatred for that man. And she has to apologize for that. All her present actions are somehow fueled by her emotionally dependency on Tajamul and Zohra. But not all the way. Ruhi's treatment of Farah is completely her own decision. I can't forgive Ruhi till she apologizes to Farah for not being there when she needed her the most.

Originally posted by: -shabz-

I must be the only one here that thought Tajamul was a good guy. Didn't expect him to turn into this greedy guy, if that was his character then why did he oppose Ruhi's marriage to Behroz in the first place, it's a little strange for me.

Me too! Thats why I loved the twist.

And he was against the marriage before, but then slowly his wife brainwashed him I think for the money so he pretended to accept the marriage and became good to Ruhi.

Originally posted by: mary78613

And about our beloved Tajammul, mujhe last episode se hee feelings aane lagi thi that something is wrong with him. Someone here mentioned that Moeez is greedy but mujhe nahi lag raha tha Moeez will be interested in Farah's money. I was pretty sure it will be Tajammul instead and this week they showed it.

Can someone explain how it was in the novel?
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Me too! Thats why I loved the twist.

And he was against the marriage before, but then slowly his wife brainwashed him I think for the money so he pretended to accept the marriage and became good to Ruhi.

Behroze didn't get the money until after Faraa. Remember, they were still struggling semi during her first pregnancy. So I feel Tajammul was genuine at first but then got greedy seeing Behroze succeed so quickly, despite breaking ties with his wealthy family.
But in the scene when hes talking to his wife, he said that its good I got back in contact with Ruhi because of her money or something like that.
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

But in the scene when hes talking to his wife, he said that its good I got back in contact with Ruhi because of her money or something like that.

No she said that it was good that we kept in contact with Ruhi after Behroze's death

Maybe they were somehow being benefited by Behroze too

Behroze ki death ke baad the benefits ended from his end so there was no point in being good to Ruhi n Faraah

Yaad hai once Ruhi said good that bhai got the plot next to ours maybe Behroze helped him buy the plot

Behroze ki death ke baad if they would have broken ties ekdum se then they would not get the benefits from AJ via Ruhi n Faraah

They already knew how much AJ wanted to make amends with Behroze n his family; Behroze ke baad he would do anything to make Ruhi and Faraah be with him so Tajammul had planted the idea to ask for Farah's rights