Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

http://www.dramapakistani.net/dayar-e-dil-episode-18-review/

this is quite a good review of the drama and resonates with my feelings.

Specially this bit.

This actually explains what I feel off about Ruhi as a mother. She didn't have a mother when she was Farah's age so it makes sense for her to not know how to handle a young girl who is coming at terms with her developing maturity. Farah isn't a child who will have no option but to be agree to what her parents say. Neither is she the adult responsible for all her actions. She is the in-between where parents have to be extra careful, to not cage the child and also not to let them wander off completely. And Ruhi doesn't know how to deal with that.

Must say that actually makes sense. And for me, Ruhi's behavior towards AJ was still understandable. What I really don't like abt Ruhi is how cold, indifferent and insensitive she is towards her only child. This explanation does make u understand Ruhi better, still it's not enough considering the good life she led with a loving husband. But also guess they have shown Fara more tuned with Behroze and Ruhi the strict parent.
sehar mehrotra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I somehow always suspected that Tajammul is not as lovable and caring as he shows off to be, and BAM he showed his true colors in this episode. I'm pretty sure Moiz is also a jerk like his dad. All they want is to exploit the riches out of Farah for the next five years, after which I don't think they'll have any interest in making her their bahu, coz if Farah divoces Wali the money will stop. 😑😑

Gosh I thought Ruhi was sick but Tajammul is even sicker.

The best part was AJ-Farah-Wali. I absolutely love AJ's concern for Farah, the way he fed her, looked after her needs and everything, was soo realistic and sweet.

I must say Wali is a very intelligent guy, he knew that someone is exploiting Farah's money. I love his cute banter with Farah.

About Farah, I'm glad this time she din't side with Ruhi while she was uttering crap about AJ. I liked that she told her that AJ is actually just like Behroze and his love for her isn't fake.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I must be the only one here that thought Tajamul was a good guy. Didn't expect him to turn into this greedy guy, if that was his character then why did he oppose Ruhi's marriage to Behroz in the first place, it's a little strange for me.
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -shabz-

I must be the only one here that thought Tajamul was a good guy. Didn't expect him to turn into this greedy guy, if that was his character then why did he oppose Ruhi's marriage to Behroz in the first place, it's a little strange for me.

For this very reason... seeing all of this money has made him greedy, but i doubt he was always like this.
khamosshhh thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

Me too thought so...not exactly a good guy, but definitely not bad either. He did talk abt d 'haq' of Ruhi nd Fara, but I found him to be practical nd right too, but yahan toh he wants to usurp Fara's 'haq'.
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I don't know why but I laughed when a very serious Wali told Agha Jaan that Farah is very close to Moeez and 'woh mere haath se zaya ho jaye ga'. Although he said it in anger but the way he said it made me laugh. OKB is known for his wittiness and sometimes its reflection is in his serious dialogues too πŸ˜†
Btw I LOVEEE the nok-jhok between Farah and Wali.
Wali will be heart broken in the next episode and seeing Farah with Moeez will hurt him and the infamous khandani aana will come out πŸ˜† Phir Farah to pata chale ga Wali hai kiya cheezπŸ˜›
Edited by mary78613 - 9 years ago
mary78613 thumbnail
And about our beloved Tajammul, mujhe last episode se hee feelings aane lagi thi that something is wrong with him. Someone here mentioned that Moeez is greedy but mujhe nahi lag raha tha Moeez will be interested in Farah's money. I was pretty sure it will be Tajammul instead and this week they showed it.
khamosshhh thumbnail

Originally posted by: mary78613

I don't know why but I laughed when a very serious Wali told Agha Jaan that Farah is very close to Moeez and 'woh mere haath se zaya ho jaye ga'. Although he said it in anger but the way he said it made me laugh. OKB is known for his wittiness and sometimes its reflection is in the serious dialogues too πŸ˜†

Btw I LOVEEE the nok-jhok between Farah and Wali.
Wali will be heart broken in the next episode and seeing Farah with Moeez will hurt him ansd khandani aana will come out πŸ˜† Phir Farah to pata chale ga Wali hai kiya cheezπŸ˜›

Oh I so agree...whenever OKB is being serious or in fact when in a serious scene the zoom in on OKB, I always get the feeling that he's laughing inside and I find his expressions one of seriousness, but with a hint of amusement too. Now I don't know dat's coz I hv watched his videos on YT or he does find the seriousness amusing.πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Oh I so agree...whenever OKB is being serious or in fact when in a serious scene the zoom in on OKB, I always get the feeling that he's laughing inside and I find his expressions one of seriousness, but with a hint of amusement too. Now I don't know dat's coz I hv watched his videos on YT or he does find the seriousness amusing.πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

I guess that amusement comes unconsciously in his acting or maybe it is just us. We are so used to seeing him in comic roles that we think even his serious scenes have a hint of amusement in them πŸ˜†
He is performing great as Wali of course, no complains there. But sometimes when that amusement factor creeps in, he makes me laugh in his serious scenes too.
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Me too thought so...not exactly a good guy, but definitely not bad either. He did talk abt d 'haq' of Ruhi nd Fara, but I found him to be practical nd right too, but yahan toh he wants to usurp Fara's 'haq'.

Tajamul said all the sensible words at the right time like reminding Ruhi that Behroze had the right to go to his father and it was Ruhi's duty to her husband to support him. That always made him look like the only sane person around Ruhi. But then he would go ahead and say stuff like AJ can kidnap Farah and make her disappear, words that scare the mother in Ruhi because which woman would want that? That always rang warning bells in my head. Because if Tajamul really was the caring person, he would encourage his sister to go live in the haveli if she has been accepted by AJ. But he never once asked her to even consider that. Every time he said that AJ is her FIL and Ruhi should listen to what he has to say. That's it. Never once did he agree with what AJ said and told Ruhi to do the same.

Kuch bhi kaho, banda hai smart...kaam ache se nikalwa liya πŸ˜†