Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
AJ rejected her once now again and again she is rejecting him

Her ego was hurt more than her heart when he had refused to accept her and also he had spoken ill of her family which was her bro and SIL

Uss se unki insult bardaasht nahi hui thi and ye log

+++++

There is one more thing

"You have failed me" It was a very strong line used by Bheroze; All her life she stood by him and ek baar saath nahi diya toh she failed him

I am not siding with her Right now she is being a pain but uske dil ke dard se zyada ego ki chot hai
So why didnt it hurt her ego when her brother stopped talking to her? She was okay with him as soon as he came back.
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Blood is thicker than water
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Chahanya

I was really schoked to see Tajammul being the mastermind of all this money nikaalna from Ruhi n Faraah

I had read the wiki page and there it was written that Ruhi asks for Faraah's share in the property adn her haq ; I thought it would be Ruhi's idea but it was Tajammuls; That time also the way he went on your haq and all I thought if he truly lvoes his sister he can take care of her but ab pata chala he loves his sister's sasural ka paisa

Faraah will be doing her studies for 5 years and then they think that Wali Faraah will separate or they will separate them so for 5 years he will loot from the girl he wants to make his bahu; whom his son loves

Yuck

His real face is out in front of us but not in front of Ruhi n Faraah; Also Wali suspects that someone maybe trying to take advantage of AJ's love for Ruhi n Faraah Sahi pakda now expose them

Twist pe Twist: It's not Tajammul behind all of this... It is Moiz! Just watch.. I have this feeling... it's written on his face that he is not as seeda saada as he tries to look... Don't mess with my Wali got it; he's on to you! --done rant :)
Edited by brainychild92 - 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Chahanya

Blood is thicker than water

AJ is also Behroz's blood.
She has hypocrite written all over her -___-
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

AJ is also Behroz's blood.

She has hypocrite written all over her -___-

Wohi toh na AJ is Behroze's blood and not hers

Apna khoon khoon baki sab pani

She is a hypocrite
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: brainychild92

Twist pe Twist: It's not Tajammul behind all of this... It is Moiz! Just watch.. I have this feeling... it's written on his face that he is not as seeda saada as he tries to look... Don't mess with my Wali got it; he's on to you! --done rant :)

I also think your prediction is right Moiz might also be involved in all of this

I was gonna write that I hope Moiz isn;t like his parents but didn't want to jinx it

I love the hot blooded jealous Wali; mere haathon se zaya ho jaayega

Moiz is always trying to poison Farah against Wali

I don't like him at all
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

http://www.dramapakistani.net/dayar-e-dil-episode-18-review/

this is quite a good review of the drama and resonates with my feelings.

Specially this bit.

It often happens in family's that one person is more sensitive or dependent or loving ( whatever you would like to call it) and other people like Tajamul view them as Cash cows ,milking their generosity for all it's worth . Tajamul and Zuhra had been patiently waiting for their fruit to ripe before shaking the tree. Tajamul pretends to be in desperate need of money so Roohi takes money from her daughter Faraa's account to ease their hardship. Some might find Roohi's behavior strange or unnatural but it isn't uncommon. Roohi is essentially an orphan who was dependent on her brother and Bhabi for every need; she has spent most of her life trying to please them and as a result is incredibly insecure with low self-esteem. Her interactions with Faraa are cool and demanding, simply because she has not seen this relationship in her own life. The strange way Roohi fends off Faraa's affectionate hug on her first day of medical school and her cavalier attitude to Faraa's feelings about using the money from the joint account all show that her role model is the cold attitude Zuhra must have shown her as a child. At this point I can see how emotionally stunted Roohi is but at some point she must realise that despite her stated goal of helping her daughter escape her zabardasti ka Nikkah to Wali Suhaib Khan , she is actually pushing her towards him .

This actually explains what I feel off about Ruhi as a mother. She didn't have a mother when she was Farah's age so it makes sense for her to not know how to handle a young girl who is coming at terms with her developing maturity. Farah isn't a child who will have no option but to be agree to what her parents say. Neither is she the adult responsible for all her actions. She is the in-between where parents have to be extra careful, to not cage the child and also not to let them wander off completely. And Ruhi doesn't know how to deal with that.
Edited by lostmymusic. - 9 years ago
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Wow!! This episode was amazing.. Really enjoyed it.. Didn't expect Tajamul to be so laalchi but glad they showed this twist it was very close to reality! People like him do exist jo upar se toh ache bante hai lekin andar se poore ke poore kaale hote hai..

The scenes between Agha Jaan-Wali-Farah were really cute.. Love Agha Jaan <3 Maya and OKB's jodi had really grown on me now! Their chemisty is awesome <3

Really looking forward to the upcoming scene between them
Edited by -MitwaIshqPe- - 9 years ago
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Some random rumblings after watching the episode.😳

Ah my problem with this drama continues and now they hv painted Tajammul black! I wish they had shown the characters more nuanced than this blatant black-and-white characters. Also the characters aren't very consistent.
Anyways loved the bonding between AJ and Fara and also wish that AJ was only concerned with winning over Fara and not Ruhi. I am also liking how Wali's character is shaping up and he's no man's fool and especially he's not going to let anyone take advantage of his AJ. BTW Ruhi never mention's Wali by name. Whenever she has to refer to him she says 'aur AJ ka pota' . IMO she dislikes him more than AJ, coz I suppose he gave it back to her.😆

Moiz at least for the time being is shown not being part of his parents greed, but seeing how hell bent the makers r about painting Ruhi's family black, I wont be surprised that he is no better than the rest, but I really hope tht's not how it's shown.

Someone said tht it's not necessary to show Tajammul bad for Ruhi to realize how good AJ is and I totally agree with that.

The pre-cap looks awesome and some fireworks between Fara and Wali and Ruhi and Arjumand. Finally ARjumand's spunk is back and this to directed towards Ruhi, so wld be fun to watch.😆

A very random thought - while watchiong the epi, I found Maya resembling Hareem and it struck me that physically Fara seemed more like Hareem's daughter than Ruhi's and den the lean and tall Wali physically seemed more like Ruhi.😆😆😆

Edited by khamosshhh - 9 years ago