Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Ufff yesterday HUM TV ki kuch zyada aur jaldi tareef kardi abt them uploading the episodes promptly. Today they haven't uploaded teh episode yet and those sites that have, the quality is pathetic.
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I was very disappointed with episode 18. I mean I liked the first half and the end but everything else ... Yes ruhi- mamo--mami scenes were important but I don't know why I just wanted to skip them. Perhaps because this episode focused on Faraa and I'm still in Wali mode.
I loved Agha Jaan-Faraa-Wali. That was beautiful, from medical college to restaurant and show room.. AJ was perfect! And how he asked her to visit sometimes just broke my heart. I wonder what will happen that she goes cold turkey against them again.
I loved how we saw Tajammul's real face although I sought it previously so it was not a complete shock to me; I mean since his wife was like that, it was not going to take long for him to be like that too. Still, I do not understand Tajammul. He said Fara's precious to AJ as long as she is married to Wali but he wants her for Moiz too. And then he also claims that she is his precious niece but has no qualms of cheating her. At least Mami dearest is cheating her but has no dreams of accepting her.. i mean fo'real... I also feel that Moiz won't care too much of using the money as I feel that he is just like his parents, just as a hidden character.

I want to say thank you to IF because I saw this episode on youtube and there was no precap. If nobody mentioned the precap, I would not know what is going on. Next week is going to be BOMB!πŸ˜† I cannot wait to see that episode and hope that they will show all of that and more next week. Please Hum, do not cheat me of an amazing episode filled with Wali.
Popo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fawadbae

LOLZ nooo I just copied the review πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ohkay u shd have mentioned tht
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Shabz - Itna bhi filmy twist nahin hai.. Tajamul ki harkatein were always so darn mashkook πŸ˜† Being all sweet in front of AJ and pushing Ruhi to accept him but then behind his back saying all kinds of instigating negative things about AJ to scare off Farah and Ruhi. I am just glad ke baat bahar agayi..
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Agha Jaan was so cute yesterday; He wanted to wear a pant shirt wala suit for Faraah's admission ; On the first day of Play school kids wanna wear the best dress waise
Then he was nervous like he was going for his own admissions or first day of school

At the restaurant also when he fed Faraah and was taking care of her I loved him; True he is trying to compensate the love she missed all those years

+++++

Loved Wali AJ n Faraah wale scenes
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
I was really schoked to see Tajammul being the mastermind of all this money nikaalna from Ruhi n Faraah
I had read the wiki page and there it was written that Ruhi asks for Faraah's share in the property adn her haq ; I thought it would be Ruhi's idea but it was Tajammuls; That time also the way he went on your haq and all I thought if he truly lvoes his sister he can take care of her but ab pata chala he loves his sister's sasural ka paisa

Faraah will be doing her studies for 5 years and then they think that Wali Faraah will separate or they will separate them so for 5 years he will loot from the girl he wants to make his bahu; whom his son loves

Yuck

His real face is out in front of us but not in front of Ruhi n Faraah; Also Wali suspects that someone maybe trying to take advantage of AJ's love for Ruhi n Faraah Sahi pakda now expose them

Originally posted by: -shabz-

agha Japan was so right about ruhi ka khandaanπŸ˜†, but I don't like this filmi twist, farhat ishtiak can be so filmy at times.

I found it totally unexpected and realistic. This happens all the time in Pakistan. Greedy brothers using their sisters. I love this twist and Ruhi deserves it. Its the only way she will realize her mistakes.
was this twist in the novel too?
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
@hinna
I feel Ruhi should realize her mistakes seeing the good in AJ and not the greed in Tajammul
She cant see the good in AJ because her brother has brainwashed her. Deep in her heart, she probably knows about AJ but her mind doesn't accept it.