Originally posted by: iSakeena

aww koi nai IF Zindabad 😊es baat pr aik Hug to banta hai πŸ€—

yeah.. A Big hug to all πŸ€—πŸ€—
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

I will have to disagree to that.

Whatever Wali did in this episode was, at the end of the day, just words. Threats. He was angry, hurt, and he lashed out. He said he wouldn't divorce Farah but neither will he make her his wife. But were the circumstances at the point where rukhsati was on the cards? Was their marriage going to happen at some near point of time that Wali's words that he wouldn't make her his wife would have a shuddering impact on Farah? No.

Farah was never interested in being Wali's wife so half of his statement didn't hold any value in front of Farah. The half that did was him announcing that he wouldn't divorce her. That scared her and that is what pushed her to take legal aid to get her freedom from Wali. Post the restaurant scene, did Wali do anything which indicated that he had vengeful plans for Farah or that he would teach her a lesson? No. Instead we saw a visibly disturbed Wali who was initially angry but became hurt and sad later on. The guy couldn't even convincingly smile for his mother and was avoiding confrontation like anything. If he had any inclination to fulfill his threats, his behavior would have been much different.

The only time he lashed was when he got the legal notice. But then again, we didn't see what he did. He told AJ that he will see to it that Farah doesn't get divorce or her share in the property and he stormed off. What happened next was AJ and Arjumand going to Lahore. Once again, Wali's words were just words which were product of immense anger and hurt and nothing else.

The only thing I find potentially disturbing is the precap and Wali manhandling Farah. That is crossing the line. But the precap indicates that he is doing this for AJ than his own vengeance. So I don't see it as Wali "taking it upon himself to teach Farah a lesson". In this episode he got angry and verbally lashed out. In the next it is just an extension of that lashing out because here is one girl who doesn't even have proper sense to value the bond of Nikaah, who doesn't care about kind words and actions, someone he now deems as unworthy of any of his affection. She keeps terming him as jaahil so he will act in front of her as she sees him rather than who he actually is.

OK agree that it's only words on Wali's part and not actions...but again Mais it's not so much Wali tht is what's annoying me as much as ppl cheering on Wali's behavior and saying things like yes Fara deserves exactly this kind of life where she's neither divorced nor married! I know tht Wali isn't the uncivilized clout that Fara perceives him to be. Very few ppl will be as discerning as u and say that it's just in the heat of the moment that Wali said all this, but he's not really like that. But from the comments it just seems even if he was exactly like they wld hv cheered him on.

U know I just watched the promo after writing my take and was going to give my take on the promo, but then thought better not.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

The only thing in Wali's favor in d promo is that he loves AJ so much that he can't see him suffer and has taken such drastic actions.😳
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Awww! Idhar aao πŸ€—

Ab isse zyada I can't say anything πŸ˜† Maybe my passionate discerning can calm you down a little? so i won't stop doing that 😎 🀣
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sara is someone i feel bad for because she is so torn between her knowing right vs her mom. Ruhi is total CHUDAIL material and behrose was right in saying that she wasnt worthy of him he shouldnt have stranded his family for someone unworthy of him. She has not been ill treated by behrose's family much ( not to the extent that she is carrying on ) I understand when parents are angry and dont want to accept bahu from outside but they did not do anything to make her life miserable or try to poison their son against her. Ruhi is poisoning Sara and pressuring her to choose between mom and rest of family. Sara knows that Agha Jaan is good but she cant betray her mom either by siding with him. poor thing now its time for her to stand for what is right and go on with her life.
I also feel for Wali. He sees cash flying out of the account but no respect for anyone in the family and add fuel to the fire this lovey dovey with Muiz. 😲 I see why he is pissed . normal reaction in the situation
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -shabz-

^ yeh Sara Kaun hai πŸ˜†

woh Humsafar wali πŸ˜†
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

Awww! Idhar aao πŸ€—

Ab isse zyada I can't say anything πŸ˜† Maybe my passionate discerning can calm you down a little? so i won't stop doing that 😎 🀣

πŸ˜†

Na I'll just make myself invisible and not play the spoil sport and dampen the party.πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Still 19 pages to go..
Edited by .LovelyDreamer. - 9 years ago
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Khamosh, where exactly did you find comments that glorified Wali's behavior and words? Facebook ki awaam? πŸ˜† As Mais said and even I mentioned in my review ke these are just mere threats. About taking Faraah to the haveli and locking her up.. These are actions that Wali would never do. He's not someone who would stoop this low just to show his authority. Verbally lashing is another thing especially as he's been shown someone very possessive and all he did was love Faraah. So seeing how Faraah was ignorant about her nikaah, he was hurt. Felt betrayed maybe. Because somewhere Wali always hoped that he would one day succeed in making Faraah change her opinions. And of course, Faraah doesn't deserve this. She had been wrong at some points but she can't be blamed completely. Ab I'm tired of repeating the same thing lol.. She was in a vulnerable state, her mom fed her opinions constantly and just phone calls couldn't change her opinion. Also the zabardasti Ka nikaah is like her galay ka phanda and she wants to get rid of it.. She has been wrong in not thinking of her relationship with Agha Jaan separately from her nikaah, the relationship she absolutely despises. Khair but all in all these four years were complete hell for her. Ruhi was just her mother for dikhawa.. Not once did Ruhi talked to Faraah properly. All convos they had centered on Agha jaan, money, Tajammul family, Wali and her nikaah. Tou yes she has reasons for disliking Wali and not believing AJ's love and sincerity.
As for this thread on IF, don't worry.. Most of us were swooning on Obi's acting and the anger he portrayed so brilliantly on screen. Harmless fangirling, nothing else. πŸ˜†
ridaanur thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think Wali will not take Faraah directly to haveli and this may come in next epi
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oohh I hope they show Ibad and lailas family it might just add more fun and I really hope they show that scene from the book that just seems so cute from you guys but seeing it will be even better Maya Ali Is pretty adorable