Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tinah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
I enjoyed watching her on screen..she has a beautiful voice and great hair..Ayesha is one actress who never compromised and since she got married, she has opted out of roles that require her to wear little clothing or just dance around heroes...now even her husband is running to be an MP... This is why she is not getting roles for her...Mod was her last release and as far as I know, she hasn't quit movies...
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
^She said on twitter I think last year or so that she is not interested in doing movies.
Neela-Paani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I like her...not a fan..but she had a spark
SNT must be the sole reason for my liking..I loveee that movie...might figure as one of my most fav romcom...watching that movie makes me happy...I love Ayesha's portrayal of Additi...brought the vulnerability,confusion,helplessness...She didnt over do the coy act..she was equally convincing in the part,when Aditi goes all crazy..bubbly energetic but not annoying..It might not be a hard hitting role but if the actress didnt play it right,had a chance audience would've been put off by the character..Dunno why Imtiaz doesnt write characters like Geet or Additi who were so relatable anymore :(
She was decent in Dor also commercial movies like DMM,Wanted etc...But I havent seen any fans of her online..Even a weak actress like Amrita has got fans not Ayesha..