Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Posted: 29 days ago

Originally posted by: naaznin

Ppl build conspiracies theories around murder of famous ppl like Divya, sridevi, SSR etc.

Sometimes fans r unable to believe their favourites could die in accident or do suicide.

I refuse to believe that all three of their deaths were accidental or suicidal. How come a nepo baby has never had an accidental death (not wishing it upon them just asking)…. I don’t believe it. 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 29 days ago
naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I refuse to believe that all three of their deaths were accidental or suicidal. How come a nepo baby has never had an accidental death (not wishing it upon them just asking)…. I don’t believe it. 

There r many accidents n suicide happening in this world. Many ppl do drunk n drive n die . Many small kids fall of terrace. Many ppl in Hollywood too died of drug overdose.

Divya Bharti was drinking n was sitting on open window n lost balance n fell. Once in my sister's college boys were drinking on terrace n one boy fell n had many surgeries n still his one side was paralyzed. So I can say this can be true. 

Sridevi was drinking in her hotel room n went to take bath in bathtub. Also she used to diet a lot n often used to have blackout. U can see she was quite thin as compared to her age. So she may have either slept on alcohol influence or had blackout n got drowned.

Many ppl fell on bathroom floor n die so accidents can happen to anyone.

In SSR case he already had suffered his mother's death. So struggle starts from there. Then he let go of his long time GF for going ahead in career n never had any stable relation after that. He did suicide two days after Ankita's engagement. So reason could be emotional or financial struggle as he was spending lot of foreign trips n renting farmhouse etc.

Also in nepo kids case, rich ppl struggle is less because financial issue is cancelled n they have easy chances. Ppl who struggle more mental pressure is more hence many times lead to suicide when they feel their struggles r not ending as they r tired of keep trying. Like u will see many students doing suicide r Middle-class n rich students can buy seat.

Originally posted by: TheJourney

He is Kamal Sadanah. Some of his 90's song were super hit & he was doing alright when this unfortunate incident happened. Him and Divya Bharati had done couple of movies together. I haven't yet seen this particular interview, but no idea why he was upset with Divya. 

He is that guy in rang movie.. right ?

Edited by Lostsoul11 - 29 days ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Lostsoul11

He is that guy in rang movie.. right ?

Yes...and Venky's father in the Kajol movie, 2 years ago.

Btw, Kamal did only one movie with Divya (Rang).